PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1304094102

Unless Dr Oates has a way to remove Ellanse, then I will instead have it cut out next week once I return home.

From what is now described to me, having it cut out is not too bad if you only have one lump. Just local anaesthetic, then cuts through the skin, remove the filler, stitch skin back up. Healing 1 month.

If I had Balls of it everywhere needing to be cut out it would be a problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 6 days ago #1304098186

HolidayJase, as another member pointed out, you literally come out of nowhere and claim to have a faulty Ellanse procedure yet don\'t provide any photos. Not one photo, but several photos, showing the supposedly pea-sized granuloma, would be helpful. Otherwise, I call BS.

Never in my life have I heard of someone undergoing a procedure and then immediately turning around and saying \"why would someone get this procedure, it doesn\'t make sense.\" Entirely incoherent. And I believe, an entirely false story.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 6 days ago #1304102493

Yes and to add to that i would want to see a piece of paper with the initials P.B (PhalloBoards) next to your Dick ,just incase you manage to find a pic online.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 5 days ago #1304107531

chester wrote: HolidayJase, as another member pointed out, you literally come out of nowhere and claim to have a faulty Ellanse procedure yet don\'t provide any photos. Not one photo, but several photos, showing the supposedly pea-sized granuloma, would be helpful. Otherwise, I call BS.

Never in my life have I heard of someone undergoing a procedure and then immediately turning around and saying \"why would someone get this procedure, it doesn\'t make sense.\" Entirely incoherent. And I believe, an entirely false story.

Yeah, I got that feeling from his first post and more so after each one.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 5 days ago #1304107548

girthgoals wrote: Hey Subtle77,

Was just wondering what your Erection quality is like after the Ellanse procedure? Is it harder to get/stay Erect or do you find that your Erection points downwards more due to the weight of the filler?

cheers

My Erection quality is good. It\'s always pointed straight or slightly downward. I think that\'s just what happens when you have a good amount of length.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 4 days ago #1304118769

Thats good to hear Subtle77!

Just two more questions

1. I\'m exactly the same measurements as you Erect pre op, but I\'m thinking of opting for 15 ml, since you got your 20mls over a year ago what is your Erect Girth measurement now?

2. What does your penis feel like Flaccid and Erect? does it feel different to its natural state before you had the procedure done?

cheers

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 days ago #1304135207

girthgoals wrote: Thats good to hear Subtle77!

Just two more questions

1. I\'m exactly the same measurements as you Erect pre op, but I\'m thinking of opting for 15 ml, since you got your 20mls over a year ago what is your Erect Girth measurement now?

2. What does your penis feel like Flaccid and Erect? does it feel different to its natural state before you had the procedure done?

cheers

I am just over 6 inches in Girth. It feels completely natural to me. Its firm and smooth.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 days ago #1304135562

Hey Subtle is your penis look bigger in Flaccid ?? Length and Girth ?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304145445

beardy07 wrote: Hey Subtle is your penis look bigger in Flaccid ?? Length and Girth ?

Yes, on both.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304145940

Hello! This is my first ever post. Currently studying at university and planning to have a Dermal Filler after my exams this summer.
Ive read quite a lot of your recent posts and well acquainted with costas HA story and subtles Ellanse story.
Also immensely impressed witn Dr. Oates integrity. I study medicine and for the time being Dr. Oates seems like an inspiration regarding his honesty and genuine care about his patients.
My thoughts atm:
Till yesterday was opting for HA Androfill/moorgate.
Today i just read a as much as i could regarding Ellanse.
Neocollagenesis seems too good to be true even if by a small amount. Really curious (and secretly excited) regarding subtles Ellanse story.
Will be following and interacting with u guys.
Peace n love

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304152012

costa wrote: Yes and to add to that i would want to see a piece of paper with the initials P.B (PhalloBoards) next to your Dick ,just incase you manage to find a pic online.

Yes ok ill do that with PB written on a piece of paper. The Ellanse lump has been cut out. No big deal really it looks like it will be a tidy scar about an Inch long on the side behind the head.
I will post photos, with PB handwritten against a copy of the Daily Mail with today\'s date.

Whether you believe it or not (and photos are to follow), is there anything controversial about my situation?

Fact: Ellanse is more likely to make granulomas, tissue reactions, and hard lumps that can\'t be dissolved like Hyaluronic Acid.
It was a past post by Hoddle10 and my situation that made me come to the realisation, albeit belatedly, that if you\'re going to do Ellanse you might as well do Metacril / PMMA.
No one replied as to an alternative to removing Ellanse other than cutting it out which is something I wish I had thought more about before diving in. Constructive dialog about this very real problem invited.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304152994

Who removed the lump for you? And how long did it take for the lump to form. I'm interested in seeing pictures if you have any.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304155221

HolidayJase wrote:
Yes ok ill do that with PB written on a piece of paper. The Ellanse lump has been cut out. No big deal really it looks like it will be a tidy scar about an Inch long on the side behind the head.
I will post photos, with PB handwritten against a copy of the Daily Mail with today\'s date.

Whether you believe it or not (and photos are to follow), is there anything controversial about my situation?

Fact: Ellanse is more likely to make granulomas, tissue reactions, and hard lumps that can\'t be dissolved like Hyaluronic Acid.
It was a past post by Hoddle10 and my situation that made me come to the realisation, albeit belatedly, that if you\'re going to do Ellanse you might as well do Metacril / PMMA.
No one replied as to an alternative to removing Ellanse other than cutting it out which is something I wish I had thought more about before diving in. Constructive dialog about this very real problem invited.

I don\'t understand the argument that if you\'re going to do Ellanse you might as well do PMMA. 4 years of having a complication is a lot less time than 40 years. It\'s ten times less time. Are you 80 years old or something?

Also, you had it done at moorgate right? When did you have it done? And do you mind me asking how many ml\'s you had injected and the cost?

I understand why it makes sense for doctors in London to think voluma is the best procedure to offer because London is literally brimming with very rich people for whom '2k a year is pocket change and for whom the clinic is 10mins away in a taxi. I am sure dr Horn has more customers than he has time to treat. However, for other people Ellanse definitely seems like the best option at the moment. I remain skeptical of you. I assume you have a before pic of your penis with the granuloma? As well as pre and post Ellanse pics?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 22 hours ago #1304156220

smithyzzz wrote: 4 years of having a complication is a lot less time than 40 years

4 years is still a fuck of a long time, i don\'t see why this is underplayed with Ellanse, either way you\'re going to take measures to remove it before that timeframe plays out

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 16 hours ago #1304158368

Tropical1994 wrote: 4 years is still a fuck of a long time, i don\'t see why this is underplayed with Ellanse, either way you\'re going to take measures to remove it before that timeframe plays out

I would say he makes a point here