PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 7 hours ago #1304161001

Tropical1994 wrote: 4 years is still a fuck of a long time, i don\'t see why this is underplayed with Ellanse, either way you\'re going to take measures to remove it before that timeframe plays out

Fully agree. Looked into all options before having PMMA and if you get a bad reaction to the product you will need to have it removed anyway or wait and see if it solves itself. You can not wait for 4 years regardless. Removal would be quite equal I would say when it comes to how invasive it would be. We also have more data long term on the forum regarding PMMA. That said if you are not desperate avoid doing anything at all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304180536

HolidayJase wrote: Yes ok ill do that with PB written on a piece of paper. The Ellanse lump has been cut out. No big deal really it looks like it will be a tidy scar about an Inch long on the side behind the head.
I will post photos, with PB handwritten against a copy of the Daily Mail with today\'s date.

Whether you believe it or not (and photos are to follow), is there anything controversial about my situation?

Fact: Ellanse is more likely to make granulomas, tissue reactions, and hard lumps that can\'t be dissolved like Hyaluronic Acid.

That was 3 days ago. Still no pic. I am not surprised at all. You guys are wasting your time on a troll.

Facts do not become facts just by typing the word \"fact\" next to what you want to say. When a multitude of formal studies document an event, that is a fact. To date, there is no documentation proving what this troll is writing. Continue wasting your time at your own leisure.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304181208

If Moorgate started Ellanse recently, how does one get it done and have a complication and all that but no image to share what was before and what the complication looks like.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304182285

Aviator1117 wrote: If Moorgate started Ellanse recently, how does one get it done and have a complication and all that but no image to share what was before and what the complication looks like.

Simple answer. It never happened. This is one of various inconsistencies in this troll\'s posts. I\'ve stopped acknowledging them all together. Zero credibility. Total troll.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304185394

chester wrote: Simple answer. It never happened. This is one of various inconsistencies in this troll\'s posts. I\'ve stopped acknowledging them all together. Zero credibility. Total troll.

for someone in their 40s, you sure do act like a child.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304198741

Zero.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304212459

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Would give them a little more time .I agree, need to see pics. Took me a couple of weeks or more to get my pics after procedure .Believe it or not I work in medical/pharmacy field long hours and actually don't have time to take pics after 13 hour day. . Have a little patience before automatically shooting down someone

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304236429

Any update?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304239212

Can some please answer- is it required to be circumsized for Ellanse ?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304242565

I doubt it Alexei. If that was the case then any guy outside of the US who went to get filler injected would have had to have a Circumcision first and I\'ve never read of that happening.

Also on the before/after pics on Dr. Oates Calibre website most of the guys are uncircumcised.

Hope that helps.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304247055

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Still no pics? Sorry Chester. Just trying to give him more time. I need to stay out of this

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304291189

Hi guys, first ever comment on here. I have been considering a filler in my Cock for a while now. I\'m in Australia and am considering going and seeing Dr Oats. He sounds awesome. I don\'t know how often he is on this site anymore but I would love to know the pricing for the exact same procedure Subtle77 had...

I have lots of sex, I never measured my penis Girth but my length is about 17cm.... I have no dramas pleasuring a girl with a normal pussy.... but I was dating sexy little milf at one stage who has had 4 kids, it felt to me like throwing a sausage through an empty headlock.

I obviously wasn\'t pleasuring her and it didn\'t feel good. So I rubbed and sucked her clit and Ever since that day I\'ve always had a fascination with Girth!!! I want thicker.... see... I\'ve read a lot about Cock size and if your Cock is too long you will hit a girls cervix which they DO NOT enjoy.... on the other hand Girth is actually where the pleasure is.

A girl would much rather a fat 4 then a skinny 6.. either way I want some Girth!!!

Can\'t wait to have a juicy thick Cock smashing my girlfriend up... my goal for her to actually be scared of my Girth. lol.

Hope I get a reply!? Never used this before. From Australia

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304303819

alexei wrote: Can some please answer- is it required to be circumsized for Ellanse ?

No, but it is always easier when a guy is.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304303842

Bizzo123 wrote: Hi guys, first ever comment on here. I have been considering a filler in my Cock for a while now. I\'m in Australia and am considering going and seeing Dr Oats. He sounds awesome. I don\'t know how often he is on this site anymore but I would love to know the pricing for the exact same procedure Subtle77 had...

I have lots of sex, I never measured my penis Girth but my length is about 17cm.... I have no dramas pleasuring a girl with a normal pussy.... but I was dating sexy little milf at one stage who has had 4 kids, it felt to me like throwing a sausage through an empty headlock.

I obviously wasn\'t pleasuring her and it didn\'t feel good. So I rubbed and sucked her clit and Ever since that day I\'ve always had a fascination with Girth!!! I want thicker.... see... I\'ve read a lot about Cock size and if your Cock is too long you will hit a girls cervix which they DO NOT enjoy.... on the other hand Girth is actually where the pleasure is.

A girl would much rather a fat 4 then a skinny 6.. either way I want some Girth!!!

Can\'t wait to have a juicy thick Cock smashing my girlfriend up... my goal for her to actually be scared of my Girth. lol.

Hope I get a reply!? Never used this before. From Australia

Bizzo,

Just PM\'ed you. 10ml is $7250, 15ml $9990. In US dollars thats not so bad. I know you are in Australia. Products are expensive here though.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304304247

Dr Oates wrote:
No, but it is always easier when a guy is.

Thats good to know,atleast one less thing to worry about for us that aren\'t Circumcised.

Dr. O, can I ask you something ? I was wondering,you inject Ellanse in Flaccid state only ,correct? If so, how do you perform on people who experience severe penis retraction under various stressful situations such as myself ?
Because,for example, on the day of the procedure,I may just be normal and relaxed maybe an hour or so prior to getting my penis injected with stuff
( normal/relaxed as in normal or usual fllaccid length ) but once I was on your examination table,I can guarantee that there would be major shrinkage involved down there because of the fear and anxiety...
Thanks