PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303936982

Subtle77 wrote: I don\'t have anything negative to say about it. Over all it\'s pretty even and smooth. It was added all the way around and not just on the top and sides. I think that helps with keeping the natural feel. It\'s a thinner layer because it\'s spread throughout. I\'ve been meaning to add an Erect pic but honestly I\'ve just been procrastinating. It\'s not the easiest thing to do. I hope I\'m able to re up once it starts to break down. Worst case scenario is I fill up with a little HA until it\'s completely gone, then re up. I think there\'s a benefit in holding out completely to see what this stuff does though. I\'ve become really fond of it so not sure if I\'ll be able to.

Why do you think they inject HA top and sides only ? Is it because its more sensitive underneath and its not wise to lose the sensitivity thus losing Erection ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303937488

costa wrote:
Why do you think they inject HA top and sides only ? Is it because its more sensitive underneath and its not wise to lose the sensitivity thus losing Erection ?

The don\'t want to interfere with urethra functioning.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303949633

think wrote: The don\'t want to interfere with urethra functioning.

Subtle , did you ask to fill all the way around? or did the Dr just do it?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 6 days ago #1303958964

costa wrote:
Subtle , did you ask to fill all the way around? or did the Dr just do it?

I believe that\'s just his technique. There hasn\'t been any loss of sensation or interference while urinating.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 6 days ago #1303960914

Thanks for your priceless info Subtle.
Ellanse is my current go to if i pull the trigger.
All 3 italian Drs i emailed aren't avaible for doing the work (one proposed me fat transfer instead...) but i'm confident we'll find some good Dr to practice it in Europe.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 6 days ago #1303963223

I\'ve made the appointment to see Dr Oates for Ellanse in August. Will be going for 10ml as a start.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 6 days ago #1303965609

glam82 wrote: I\'ve made the appointment to see Dr Oates for Ellanse in August. Will be going for 10ml as a start.

Congrats, glam. Keep us posted on your progress.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 4 days ago #1303992269

Can someone please verify is the regular price of 700 aus. dollars /per ml still the same or went up ?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 days ago #1304009513

alexei wrote: Can someone please verify is the regular price of 700 aus. dollars /per ml still the same or went up ?

Pricing is as stated in the website.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304017189

Ok guys not as i hoped but iv\'e just received a message from the middleman at Moorgate , i\'l
copy what he wrote :

Hi

Dates just released We have dates now for Dr Greta and Ellanse from 19th May'300 per ml for two year option

'400 per ml four year optionFar better value than HA

Recommended volume 10ml to 20 mlMaximum.

Doncaster clinic only initially.Hope this helps

So iv\'e text him about cost price and its not gonna happen ,

I don\'t know who Dr Greta is ?

I don\'t know why its Doncaster ?

But you are looking at 8k for 20ml , its alot of money but could last 4 years and seems to be a firm product .

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304017719

costa wrote: Ok guys not as i hoped but iv\'e just received a message from the middleman at Moorgate , i\'l
copy what he wrote :

Hi Ben

Dates just released We have dates now for Dr Greta and Ellanse from 19th May'300 per ml for two year option

'400 per ml four year optionFar better value than HA

Recommended volume 10ml to 20 mlMaximum.

Doncaster clinic only initially.Hope this helps

So iv\'e text him about cost price and its not gonna happen ,

I don\'t know who Dr Greta is ?

I don\'t know why its Doncaster ?

But you are looking at 8k for 20ml , its alot of money but could last 4 years and seems to be a firm product .

hmm when they said it would be cheaper than HA I thought they meant cheaper per ml but its actually twice the price. Seems they are inflating the price to discourage people from moving away from HA? At least the fact that it is now available in the UK is a massive step in the right direction.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304018590

I paid '350 per ml for 2 year version that I have in my face. We need to find out who this Dr Greta is and find out his/her history and what technique he/she uses.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304019246

smithyzzz wrote:
hmm when they said it would be cheaper than HA I thought they meant cheaper per ml but its actually twice the price. Seems they are inflating the price to discourage people from moving away from HA? At least the fact that it is now available in the UK is a massive step in the right direction.

That\'s exactly what they\'re doing. I inferred this a while back. For a doctor it makes absolutely no sense to recommend Ellanse when you can keep charging every 6 to 8 months for HA refills. You can buy your Ellanse online, but first find a doctor who will inject. Any doctor who injects HA can inject Ellanse. Much cheaper: www.directdermasupplies.com/en/brands/ellanse/ellanse-s-1ml/

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304019910

chester wrote: That\'s exactly what they\'re doing. I inferred this a while back. For a doctor it makes absolutely no sense to recommend Ellanse when you can keep charging every 6 to 8 months for HA refills. You can buy your Ellanse online, but first find a doctor who will inject. Any doctor who injects HA can inject Ellanse. Much cheaper: www.directdermasupplies.com/en/brands/ellanse/ellanse-s-1ml/

Would you consider going to Dr.N in prague? On that site you can get 20ml of the 4 year version for '2000. So even if she charged '1000 to inject it (2 hours work?) it would be less than a third of the cost of moorgate.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304021774

I put \"Doctor\" N just a step above Elist. I wouldn\'t go to her to put a bandaid on.