Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303913586

Costa

I would appreciate his number!

Thanks

Buffdawg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303915239

chester wrote: There\'s a common misconception that Ellanse is difficult to get. This is not true. It is only unavailable in the US. It is available anywhere else. All you have to do is ask your doctor, and they will get it through a distributor. Plain and simple.

Any thoughts on why Avanti Derma does not currently offer it? I specifically asked and they said not at this time. If they did, I would consider that a very strong option.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303918393

cheers for the update Subtle77!

just wondering did you experience any retraction and loss in Erect length?

Also does anyone know how to view his pics on this forum.. says I dont have permission..

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303919633

think wrote: Any thoughts on why Avanti Derma does not currently offer it? I specifically asked and they said not at this time. If they did, I would consider that a very strong option.

Read the posts from March in this very thread. It\'s a supply-demand issue, as well as a pricing issue. The markup for Ellanse isn\'t great, so much less money in it, which is why most clinics prefer HA. It\'s good business for them, as it requires you to have to keep coming back for more treatments. However, Dr. C and Dr. Oates are among the few that will actually order it for you, **if** you request.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303919647

girthgoals wrote: cheers for the update Subtle77!

just wondering did you experience any retraction and loss in erect length?

Also does anyone know how to view his pics on this forum.. says I dont have permission..

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pur...10248#post1292510248

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303919818

I sent emails to a couple of doctors in Italy who uses Ellans'.

First one is Dr Salti, he replied that he doesn't practice PE(he uses elllanse in other body parts), so he won't do it.

Waiting for second Dr reply, will let you know.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303922862

mediatps wrote: Did he say what getting it at cost would be? Do you have his email i might email him directly?

He doesn\'t know yet , iv\'e looked at some sites and found some :

www.fillerworld.com/dermal-fillers/ellanse-s-2x1ml

10ml for '1200 , you would probably want 20ml to get near a 1\" girth ( based on a 5-6\" erect length) so '2400 if he was to sell at cost , he would buy in mass quantity getting it cheaper but seems a lot cheaper than voluma !

Its the Ellanse S brand .

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303922885

buffdawg wrote: Costa

I would appreciate his number!

Thanks

Buffdawg

I\'m gonna text him first to make sure its ok to pass his number on .

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303923102

Just seen they also have the M & Ellanse L at higher prices and i believe Chester had the Ellanse L which is 3 year version ( allegedly ) which would be '1480 for 10ml & '2960 for 20ml . So if you do speak with him i would recommend we push for the \"Ellanse L\"

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303926155

This is the message i received from Steve at Moorgate

\" Tell them to ring me week commencing 8th May for full description plus prices and
venues ,Stephen\"

So i will give out the number then out of respect .

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303926267

Thanks Costa!

Buffdawg

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303929915

costa wrote: Just seen they also have the M & Ellanse L at higher prices and i believe Chester had the Ellanse L which is 3 year version ( allegedly ) which would be '1480 for 10ml & '2960 for 20ml . So if you do speak with him i would recommend we push for the \"Ellanse L\"

I\'ve never had a filler procedure. Subtle77 had Ellanse done, the 3-yr version I believe, and is very happy with results.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303936694

costa wrote: Hey Subtle , thanks for the updates !

I\'m actually in talks with Stephen (the middleman) at Moorgate about getting Ellanse done.

I\'m not entirely happy with the HA and want a firmer product .

He\'s gonna have some in for me next month and said it will be cheaper than HA , its cheaper in Europe than in OZ .

Do you have any negatives at all to say about it?

Can you post an Erect pic ?

Does it clump at the base ?

Also someone asked Dr Oates a question on your post and he replied :

**- What is the effect on the penis as the product decomposes and can repeat treatment be performed once the original treatment has left the body?

Dr. Oates: The product basically breaks down to nothing. It is interesting as to whether a stimulator filler can be repeated in the same way HA can. There are limits with PMMA - but that is permanent. **

So its possible that you can\'t have repeat procedures so if you want more you may not be able to?

I\'m looking to get 20ml like you did , 10ml then 10ml 4 days later , my problem is when i dissolve my HA i will be back to 4.25 Girth and you gained just 0.5 Girth and ideally i would want 1\" Girth gain like now but don\'t want to use more than 20ml as more risky than HA , sorry for all the questions and hope you can answer ,

Cheers , Costa

I don\'t have anything negative to say about it. Over all it\'s pretty even and smooth. It was added all the way around and not just on the top and sides. I think that helps with keeping the natural feel. It\'s a thinner layer because it\'s spread throughout. I\'ve been meaning to add an Erect pic but honestly I\'ve just been procrastinating. It\'s not the easiest thing to do. I hope I\'m able to re up once it starts to break down. Worst case scenario is I fill up with a little HA until it\'s completely gone, then re up. I think there\'s a benefit in holding out completely to see what this stuff does though. I\'ve become really fond of it so not sure if I\'ll be able to.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303936700

girthgoals wrote: cheers for the update Subtle77!

just wondering did you experience any retraction and loss in Erect length?

No retraction or loss in length.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303936957

chester wrote: I\'ve never had a filler procedure. Subtle77 had Ellanse done, the 3-yr version I believe, and is very happy with results.

Woop\'s that\'s the second time iv\'e got you 2 mixed up !