PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303476205

Most PE docs in Europe can obtain it per request. It\'s available there. Keep in mind you can also order it online.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303482300

I've just spoke the secretary of a doctor who works for Moorgate called James Kimilu, he now offers PE procedure in his own private clinic in Liverpool, which is much more appealing because it cuts out the sleazy salesman Moorgate.
The doctor is going to ring me tonight and il ask him if he uses Ellanse and what technique he uses.
His secretary said he has Ellanse is stock but didn't mention whether he's used it for PE, let's see what he's gota say.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303482401

I had HA in glans done by this doctor.

Let us know what he plans on Ellanse

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303482717

I've just got off the phone with him, he told me he was the one who introduced the use of a cannula at Moorgate, I told him we were not a massive fan of those people. I told him about the forums history our members experiences with different procedures (plga scaffs, Alloderm, grafts, Elist, FFT)
I told him about our interest in Ellanse, he said he never used it before in the penis, I told him that he should use Dr Casavantes technique for applying Ellanse seen as it's a stimulatory filler and how Dr C's technique is the best, he wanted to know everything about it, he told me he was going to research Dr C's paper that he published about PMMA. He asked for Dr C and Dr Oates websites and contact info, I think he wants to speak with them.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303486035

Oates is really the more appropriate choice, as he\'s had more documented patients and results with Ellanse.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303486142

Agreed.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303486804

Well, I can definitely understand why some guys are hesitant with spending thousands when there is no clear and obvious choice.

I\'m not up for traveling to Australia or Europe for Ellanse.... so the choices?

Dr. Oates seems to not think HA being \"squishy\" is an issue, yet some guys have complained about that, and even dissolved it for that reason.

Radiesse is Dr. C\'s choice of temp filler over HA, yet I recall reports of guys who had that wear off pretty quickly (yao? others?), and I\'m not sure how many drs in the US offer that ...

Dr. Chung in CA offers Radiesse... then again, she lists PMMA on her site (Bellafill) but guys have contacted them and they don\'t ... and even if they did, Dr. C thinks Bellafill may clump....

So, I understand why some find this not an easy decision.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303487571

Think, I hear your frustration. But understand that everyone assigns different value to experiences. One guy might eat a banana and think it\'s terrible, while another might thinks it\'s the best thing in the world. Then you have guys that are already soft and compound their problem. I can tell you I would never inject HA for several reasons. Some people care about little bumps and lump, and they\'ll dissolve it and lose thousands. Others don\'t give a shit, and would be much better served by Ellanse.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303487639

I agree with Chester. HA is rather expensive and doesn\'t last too. It\'s definitely a money maker for doctors. Ellanse seems be a better option as what I have read a fuller more natural look and 4 options as to supposed duration. If you got money to burn the sky is always the limit...lol.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303489191

That\'s very exciting to hear about the guy in Liverpool! Looking forward to the updates

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303492824

Does anyone know why Dr C isn\'t doing Ellanse.

I was thinking of asking Dr O, if he is open to travelling to a US city , and if we have enough interested members, do the fillers in a location in USA.

What do you guys think

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303494435

Aviator1117 wrote: Does anyone know why Dr C isn\'t doing Ellanse.

I was thinking of asking Dr O, if he is open to travelling to a US city , and if we have enough interested members, do the fillers in a location in USA.

What do you guys think

Sign me up for that!

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303495019

Lets see how many are willing to take this offer.

I will reach out to Dr O...once we have some volume.
Instead of all of us flying to Australia, he flying to USA will save time and money for all.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303495878

Aviator1117 wrote: I was thinking of asking Dr O, if he is open to travelling to a US city , and if we have enough interested members, do the fillers in a location in USA.

Except Dr O would have to have a US medical license.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303604063

One thing I\'ve noticed, which isn\'t discussed when talking about Ellanse, is product integrity overtime.
HA: Loses viscosity upon application, sometimes immediately, and often within 1-3 months.
PMMA: Loses viscosity immediately, and requires 2-6 weeks of collagen growth, which is entirely unpredictable.
Ellanse: No known cases of viscosity loss have ever been published. Uniform size from initial application through product life cycle.

In short, your Girth is highly unpredictable with HA and PMMA, and can be influenced by your body\'s biology. Ellanse is consistent right from the start. There\'s no waiting to see what your final size would be.
Example: 20ccs of HA and PMMA will be considerably reduced after 2-3 months. You might start at 5.4\" Girth and get 6.5\" upon application only to settle at 5.7\", and that\'s if you get any gains at all. With Ellanse, if you start at 5.4\" you\'ll be @ 6\" and stay there for the duration of product lifecycle, and you might actually gain more based on your biology. That happened to Subtle77. After a year of getting Ellanse, he has not only kept the size of his original application, but has actually increased it.