PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304024872

costa wrote: Ok guys not as i hoped but iv\'e just received a message from the middleman at Moorgate , i\'l
copy what he wrote :

Hi Ben

Dates just released We have dates now for Dr Greta and Ellanse from 19th May'300 per ml for two year option

'400 per ml four year optionFar better value than HA

Recommended volume 10ml to 20 mlMaximum.

Doncaster clinic only initially.Hope this helps

So iv\'e text him about cost price and its not gonna happen ,

I don\'t know who Dr Greta is ?

I don\'t know why its Doncaster ?

But you are looking at 8k for 20ml , its alot of money but could last 4 years and seems to be a firm product .

Another thing I\'ve just realized is that they will be charging an extra '100 per ml to inject Ellanse E (4 year) over Ellanse M (2 year version) even though there is only a '20 difference in the price of the two. If you have any further contact with them maybe you could ask them how they can justify that? They are so clearly pricing it to align with the HA treatment cost.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304031179

Seems a little pricey doesn\'t it ! I really don\'t want to pay 8k ! We would literally be paying them 4k labour per person for 20ml thats not including that they get it cheaper buying it bulk !

Would it not be cheaper to buy the stuff ourselves and see if Dr Oates can do us a special deal if we could get around 5 people together ? Do have to consider travel fair of around 1k.

I mean we really need someone with history .

Dr Oats ?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 day ago #1304031797

Anyway why doesn\'t Dr Kim at Moorgate not want to do it ? Why this other Dr up North ?

I could contact Dr Kim personally as i actually quite trusted him when he did my recent HA .

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 22 hours ago #1304032959

costa wrote: Anyway why doesn\'t Dr Kim at Moorgate not want to do it ? Why this other Dr up North ?

I could contact Dr Kim personally as i actually quite trusted him when he did my recent HA .

There is a Dr Kim who works at Moorgate? Korean?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 10 hours ago #1304036797

Reklaw wrote: There is a Dr Kim who works at Moorgate? Korean?

No he is black , i think African , i think he is British .

I did like him and thought he had a steady hand and experience .

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 10 hours ago #1304036912

Ok seems a little strange but iv\'e just looked on moorgate website and it seems they are offering Ellanse now ! i\'m not sure if it was their before or its since iv\'e mentioned to them and couple of you inquiring to them . They are saying its better than HA . I also cant see Dr Kim on it , but i see Dr Greta and shes hot ( not that it should sway you of course !) trying to contact them to talk about her history.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 10 hours ago #1304037019

Ok just got of the phone to them ,

First of all Dr James Cimarol not Dr Kim and he doesn\'t cover the London area anymore nor does he do Ellanse ,

Dr Greta has been at moorgate 6 months and has started to use Ellanse but only stays at Doncaster north of England . So she is fairly new to it but does do around 3 days a week and booked up , so i\'m guessing she has at least done 50 patients .

Out of interest ,who is willing to fork out up to 8k ?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 hours ago #1304037890

costa wrote: Seems a little pricey doesn\'t it ! I really don\'t want to pay 8k ! We would literally be paying them 4k labour per person for 20ml thats not including that they get it cheaper buying it bulk !

Would it not be cheaper to buy the stuff ourselves and see if Dr Oates can do us a special deal if we could get around 5 people together ? Do have to consider travel fair of around 1k.

I mean we really need someone with history .

Dr Oats ?

Not that easy unfortunately. Ellanse certainly is more expensive and the long versions even more. But don\'t know what they cost in the UK. Hopefully in the next 6/12 I will run an training course in the UK, focussed on HA but covering Ellanse as well. The real question is does the 2 yr (for instance) only give a 2 yr result - or longer. We are still waiting to see.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 7 hours ago #1304038421

costa wrote: Ok just got of the phone to them ,

First of all Dr James Cimarol not Dr Kim and he doesn\'t cover the London area anymore nor does he do Ellanse ,

Dr Greta has been at moorgate 6 months and has started to use Ellanse but only stays at Doncaster north of England . So she is fairly new to it but does do around 3 days a week and booked up , so i\'m guessing she has at least done 50 patients .

Out of interest ,who is willing to fork out up to 8k ?

Sounds promising,finally some positive news. But 8k british pounds is around 9.150 euros,and add to the equation another ,say 1.500-2000 euros of travelling expenses+other various expenses,such as maybe staying in a local hotel or whatever for atleast a week-I\'m thinking that may be recommended,especially for those outside of UK..

So yeah,I\'m not going to do it. It took me 2 years of rigorous saving to get to 5k euros,there ain\'t no way I\'m waiting another 2-3 years to get to 11-12 k.. I hope someone still pulls the trigger and reports it here,good luck.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304053790

It doesn\'t sound like you guys are taking into account how long Ellanse lasts over HA. If HA cost $5K and lasts 12 months, you would be spending close to $20K within a 3 year period with travel expenses. So with Ellanse, you\'re cutting the cost in half, at least a good possibility of some permanent growth and reducing the amount of times you have to go through the procedure. That\'s if you just get the 3 year version. Am I missing something?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304053904

Subtle77 wrote: It doesn\'t sound like you guys are taking into account how long Ellanse lasts over HA. If HA cost $5K and lasts 12 months, you would be spending close to $20K within a 3 year period with travel expenses. So with Ellanse, you\'re cutting the cost in half, at least a good possibility of some permanent growth and reducing the amount of times you have to go through the procedure. That\'s if you just get the 3 year version. Am I missing something?

I\'ve honestly taken all that stuff into consideration,but it still didn\'t made me feel any better about the fact that I would be needing atleast 12k euros to get it done..
Basically,every form of PE today is targeted mostly to wealthy people,whether it being PMMA,HA or whatever,and probably like 95% of the clientele is made of those kind of people,there is really no need to portray it any differently..

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304055190

Hey Subtle77,

Was just wondering what your Erection quality is like after the Ellanse procedure? Is it harder to get/stay Erect or do you find that your Erection points downwards more due to the weight of the filler?

cheers

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304055698

I would be surprised if it made any difference due to weight with direction of Erection. There may be a gentle stretching effect over time though.
We are finding HA lasting well to 2yrs+ We are going to have to wait 2 yrs+ for Subtle to tell us how it is lasting.

PS - I turn 50 today!

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304058189

Subtle77 wrote: It doesn\'t sound like you guys are taking into account how long Ellanse lasts over HA. If HA cost $5K and lasts 12 months, you would be spending close to $20K within a 3 year period with travel expenses. So with Ellanse, you\'re cutting the cost in half, at least a good possibility of some permanent growth and reducing the amount of times you have to go through the procedure. That\'s if you just get the 3 year version. Am I missing something?

Hi Subtle77, have you still not lost any Girth at all? Thanks

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304058204

Dr Oates wrote: I would be surprised if it made any difference due to weight with direction of Erection. There may be a gentle stretching effect over time though.
We are finding HA lasting well to 2yrs+ We are going to have to wait 2 yrs+ for Subtle to tell us how it is lasting.

PS - I turn 50 today!

Happy Birthday! You don\'t even look 40 in the pic on your website haha.