PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304311801

Actually still tend to use Caverject for the Erection - especially with its of shrinkage. I have started using medication to reduce shrinkage, not sure if it makes a big difference.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304396273

So I just received this response from Moorgate in London about their new Ellanse offering.

We have reduced the price of our HA injections to ' 260 per ml. These are also cannula treatments, not needle treatments, for better symmetry along the shaft and less bruising and swelling.

You might be interested to know that we are now using Ellanse for penis thickening injections. Our Doctors have undergone special training in this product. This stimulates production of your own collagen and lasts two years. This cost ' 300 per ml and you only need 80% of the amount compared to 100 % of the amount of HA for the same result.

I mention this because you seem to have had a lot of HA and this might be a more cost effective option for you.

Also, with Ellanse it maintains the correction better over the long term rather than gradual reduction like you get with HA

'-

I have to say I'm tempted but I'm not sure what version of Ellanse it is they offer. As they mention it only lasts for two years. Also would you be able to get Ellanse and then further down the line if you wanted something permanent get PMMA after?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304397093

Have you checked with Adrofill , London.

They are offering 4 years Ellanse

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304399491

mediatps wrote: So I just received this response from Moorgate in London about their new Ellanse offering.

We have reduced the price of our HA injections to ' 260 per ml. These are also cannula treatments, not needle treatments, for better symmetry along the shaft and less bruising and swelling.

You might be interested to know that we are now using Ellanse for penis thickening injections. Our Doctors have undergone special training in this product. This stimulates production of your own collagen and lasts two years. This cost ' 300 per ml and you only need 80% of the amount compared to 100 % of the amount of HA for the same result.

I mention this because you seem to have had a lot of HA and this might be a more cost effective option for you.

Also, with Ellanse it maintains the correction better over the long term rather than gradual reduction like you get with HA

'-

I have to say I'm tempted but I'm not sure what version of Ellanse it is they offer. As they mention it only lasts for two years. Also would you be able to get Ellanse and then further down the line if you wanted something permanent get PMMA after?

They offer the 2 & 4 year Ellanse , the '300 one is the 2 year they are offering you, you can always do the 4 year when its all gone if you liked it . I would probably only do 15ml ,20ml max ! So you are looking at around '4500-'6000 .

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304406672

Costa, have you had Ellanse then?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304409263

mediatps wrote: Costa, have you had Ellanse then?

No i had HA but i have been enquiring about Ellanse and will get it done next year or when mine has been absorbed .

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304418339

costa wrote:
They offer the 2 & 4 year Ellanse , the '300 one is the 2 year they are offering you, you can always do the 4 year when its all gone if you liked it . I would probably only do 15ml ,20ml max ! So you are looking at around '4500-'6000 .

Hey Costa! U have any idea if u can top up Ellanse?
Let me elaborate.
As i see, the best route, is to have around 6-10ml of fillers per time eg HA. but what about Ellanse?
Assuming i want 20ml. Do i go once and thats it? Or i need to go for a 10&10?
Sorry if its a stupid question.
Cheers.

PS: Androfill (dr. Horn) also provides Ellanse. 10ml for '3600.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304430580

George25 wrote:
Hey Costa! U have any idea if u can top up Ellanse?
Let me elaborate.
As i see, the best route, is to have around 6-10ml of fillers per time eg HA. but what about Ellanse?
Assuming i want 20ml. Do i go once and thats it? Or i need to go for a 10&10?
Sorry if its a stupid question.
Cheers.

PS: Androfill (dr. Horn) also provides Ellanse. 10ml for '3600.

I don\'t really know too much about Ellanse but i don\'t think you can keep topping up like you can with HA so if you wanted 20ml Ellanse you could maybe do it a few days apart and thats it until its all gone ( i\'m pretty sure Dr Oats mentioned that or someone else )

As for Androfil well i really don\'t like Dr Horn he\'s not the friendliest of guys and just seems to jab away at your Dick without much discussion.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304432234

It appears Androfill can be hit or miss.

What then is best Ellanse doctor for those who cant fly to Australia.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304434661

I\'ve been speaking to Moorgate and they said you can get Ellanse and then come back for more once it\'s settled.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304438859

and how long does it take to settle?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 10 months ago #1304558143

How are you doing Subtle77? thanks for any updates

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 10 months ago #1304583912

Dr Oates wrote: Actually still tend to use Caverject for the Erection - especially with its of shrinkage. I have started using medication to reduce shrinkage, not sure if it makes a big difference.

Dr Oates, what medication is used to prevent shrinkage?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 10 months ago #1304595173

Gg82 wrote: How are you doing Subtle77? thanks for any updates

Still over 6in. In Girth. No loss. No issues. I keep expecting to lose something but its holding strong.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 10 months ago #1304630740

Subtle77 wrote:
Still over 6in. In Girth. No loss. No issues. I keep expecting to lose something but its holding strong.

As always, thanks for the update, Subtle. Glad to hear everything continues well.