PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 10 months ago #1304721170

Subtle77 wrote:

I dont remember losing any Flaccid length. In fact, I don\'t retract at all. I\'m usually Hanging at 6 inches Flaccid unless I\'m getting pulled over.....

Pre:
FL: 5.7
EL: 7in.
FG: 5in.
EG: 5.4in.

1 day post:
FL: 5.5
EL: 7in.
FG: 6in
EG: 6.25

Thanks for the info. Good to hear you\'ve got it back and then some! Hopefully you get pulled over by a young female officer next time!
Regards,
LL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 9 months ago #1304829080

When having Ellanse has everyones recovery been ok? I\'ve heard some horror stories and I\'m just grateful because I don\'t seem to have any issue!

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 9 months ago #1304836518

benainsworth wrote: When having Ellanse has everyones recovery been ok? I\'ve heard some horror stories and I\'m just grateful because I don\'t seem to have any issue!

Did you have it injected in your penis? If so, can you create a new thread and detail your experiences?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 9 months ago #1304972613

Subtle, any updates? I\'m so excited about the procedure in a few more weeks.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 9 months ago #1305021343

I\'ve searched the forum that PMMA shows up in airport scanners as a yellow box and can also be detected in MRI.

How about Ellanse? is it picked up by airport scanners, MRI, CT?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 9 months ago #1305027118

I rarely post, and just read mostly.

glam82. I can say the PMMA does show up on the airport scanner. I dont mind it and find it kind of entertaining haha. I look at the screen and the box is definitely around my crotch. I would say since Ellanse works in the same way that it would show up for sure.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 9 months ago #1305027911

They never all questions at the airport? Imagine explaining that one

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 9 months ago #1305029748

kushextender wrote: I rarely post, and just read mostly.

glam82. I can say the PMMA does show up on the airport scanner. I dont mind it and find it kind of entertaining haha. I look at the screen and the box is definitely around my crotch. I would say since Ellanse works in the same way that it would show up for sure.

I don\'t mind it showing up, I just want to be prepared for questions.

Also I have a full medical which includes MRI coming up 2 months after my upcoming Ellanse so wanted to know for sure.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 8 months ago #1305042883

glam82 wrote: Subtle, any updates? I\'m so excited about the procedure in a few more weeks.

Everything is stable. Still slightly above 6 in. EG. No issues.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 8 months ago #1305043325

Subtle77 wrote:
Everything is stable. Still slightly above 6 in. EG. No issues.

Great!! One more week before my procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 8 months ago #1305076111

kushextender wrote: I can say the PMMA does show up on the airport scanner..... I would say since Ellanse works in the same way that it would show up for sure.

It doesn\'t. PMMA contains synthetic, non-biodegradable pellets, which would certainly show up on a scanner, whereas Ellanse is stimulatory bio filler, which slowly stimulates your body to create and replace its own volume with your collagen. What you\'re left with is actually your own new collagen when the Ellanse is out of your system. In PMMA the stimulatory bio filler only lasts a few days or weeks, which is why you get the dramatic loss in size following the procedure, and then it grows over time. I cannot speak from experience in either case, but based on the above, I would not expect Ellanse to show up in an airport scanner.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 8 months ago #1305076665

Have gone through scanners with PMMA. Did not show up. That\'s from the security intensive UK too. We very scared of Allahsnackbar here. Sure they wouldn\'t hesitate to investigate if I had C4 in me todger if something showed up

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 8 months ago #1305080130

naginati wrote: Have gone through scanners with PMMA. Did not show up. That\'s from the security intensive UK too. We very scared of Allahsnackbar here. Sure they wouldn\'t hesitate to investigate if I had C4 in me todger if something showed up

Lol

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 8 months ago #1305084658

chester wrote: It doesn\'t. PMMA contains synthetic, non-biodegradable pellets, which would certainly show up on a scanner, whereas Ellanse is stimulatory bio filler, which slowly stimulates your body to create and replace its own volume with your collagen. What you\'re left with is actually your own new collagen when the Ellanse is out of your system. In PMMA the stimulatory bio filler only lasts a few days or weeks, which is why you get the dramatic loss in size following the procedure, and then it grows over time. I cannot speak from experience in either case, but based on the above, I would not expect Ellanse to show up in an airport scanner.

This is in line with Dr Oates\'s opinion that it will not show up on airport scanners and CTs and probably not on MRI also.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 8 months ago #1305095924

kushextender wrote: I rarely post, and just read mostly.

PMMA is acrylic and Ellanse is polycaprolactone. Any chemists around? But I would be very surprised if Ellanse showed up. It is not the collagen that is showing up on the scanner.