PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305315025

Wait,you\'ve gone up 0.5 cm, but expect to drop down to your original stats ? I don\'t get it,so you\'ll be the same as you were before ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305315075

alexei wrote: Wait,you\'ve gone up 0.5 cm, but expect to drop down to your original stats ? I don\'t get it,so you\'ll be the same as you were before ?

No. I was 11.8cm/4.64in EG before Ellanse. After Ellanse and up till recently it was 13.5cm/5.31cm which I think will be the final measurement.

But now for some reason, it has gone up to 14cm/5.51in.

Based on Subtle\'s post, his EG was 6 inches after Ellanse and then went up to 6.2 inches before going back to 6 inches.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305315091

Subtle77 wrote: So, just a small update. At about day 12 there was some redness and it was a bit stiffer on the left side, but not much and not that noticeable. I was taking 1000 MG of Vitamin C each day for that whole week. I\'m not sure if that had anything to do with it but it went back to normal a couple days after I eased up on the Vitamin C. Also, I\'m not sure what happened but, I went from 6.0 EG to 6.2.

I was experiencing this same thing few days ago.

Little swelling, redness, stiffer on left side. It's Day 17 today and after all those effects left, I\'m also currently 0.2 inches wider. And I did not take any Vitamin C.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305315122

Ahh okay, so almost 2 full centimetres added.. Would be awesome if you could stay like that... Only thing that is wrong with Ellanse is that the gains are not permanent. Do you have any info on how does it eventually dissolve ? I mean,does it goes away like in a day or does it slowly dissolve through course of several months once its near its end (its meant to last around 4 years,rigt?)

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305315159

alexei wrote: Ahh okay, so almost 2 full centimetres added.. Would be awesome if you could stay like that... Only thing that is wrong with Ellanse is that the gains are not permanent. Do you have any info on how does it eventually dissolve ? I mean,does it goes away like in a day or does it slowly dissolve through course of several months once its near its end (its meant to last around 4 years,rigt?)

I don't think anyone knows for sure.

But somewhere in the middle of this thread there is mention of it's half life and some one with the 2 years version who still has it in the face when it's already past 4 years.

So things look quite promising.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305315192

I have a question for the guys who have had Ellanse: Can you feel a difference between where there is Ellanse and isn\'t Ellanse on your penis? And, if a person had it injected just around a part of the midshaft and not at the base, do you think you could feel where the Ellanse begins and ends? And would it be obvious? Thanks a lot.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305315285

smithyzzz wrote: I have a question for the guys who have had Ellanse: Can you feel a difference between where there is Ellanse and isn\'t Ellanse on your penis? And, if a person had it injected just around a part of the midshaft and not at the base, do you think you could feel where the Ellanse begins and ends? And would it be obvious? Thanks a lot.

I'm sure if you do it that way it would definitely be obvious.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305322811

chester wrote: Guys with PMMA complain of inflammation and irritation after sex, for at least one to two days afterwards. Have you ever had anything like that with Ellanse?

After a long session it is a bit bigger. It\'s not sore, painful or red, just a bit extra. I enjoy it.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305322826

glam82 wrote:
No. I was 11.8cm/4.64in EG before Ellanse. After Ellanse and up till recently it was 13.5cm/5.31cm which I think will be the final measurement.

But now for some reason, it has gone up to 14cm/5.51in.

Based on Subtle\'s post, his EG was 6 inches after Ellanse and then went up to 6.2 inches before going back to 6 inches.

I\'m still slightly above 6

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305348512

For those of you in the U.S., I had a pretty long conversation with someone at Morganstern and he advised me that they offer Ellanse. The procedure is slightly more expensive than the Voluma procedure and is expected to last about 4 years.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305348743

Nyyanks85 wrote: For those of you in the U.S., I had a pretty long conversation with someone at Morganstern and he advised me that they offer Ellanse. The procedure is slightly more expensive than the Voluma procedure and is expected to last about 4 years.

Wow. I am really surprised (glad if true), that they\'d use an non-fda approved filler?? I just called them last week to inquire about their procedures and left a message for a callback. Did they give you any further info, like the actual cost, and how many procedures they\'ve done with this filler?

Also, I think it may have been @chester who mentioned that someone doing Ellanse for the first time may want to try the 2 year version..... I think that might be a good idea.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305350079

I was told that the two nonsurgical options are juvaderm Voluma and a PCL based filler. When I asked about the market name of the PCL filler, I was told it's Ellanse (unless I misheard, which I don't believe is the case). I agree this is surprising after doing some research and seeing that it has not yet been approved by the FDA. The cost of the procedure is $8,400 and requires 2 visits (the second visit 8-12 weeks after the first).

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305350399

Nyyanks85 wrote: I was told that the two nonsurgical options are juvaderm Voluma and a PCL based filler. When I asked about the market name of the PCL filler, I was told it's Ellanse (unless I misheard, which I don't believe is the case). I agree this is surprising after doing some research and seeing that it has not yet been approved by the FDA. The cost of the procedure is $8,400 and requires 2 visits (the second visit 8-12 weeks after the first).

Great, thanks for the info.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305369318

I was told that the two nonsurgical options are juvaderm Voluma and a PCL based filler. When I asked about the market name of the PCL filler, I was told it's Ellanse (unless I misheard, which I don't believe is the case). I agree this is surprising after doing some research and seeing that it has not yet been approved by the FDA. The cost of the procedure is $8,400 and requires 2 visits (the second visit 8-12 weeks after the first).

I had a lengthy conversation with them, and I am very impressed. I think they do a LOT of research in this area, as does Dr Oats, and have done so for a long time (FFT, HA, now Ellanse).... 20 ml voluma is around 7100 (going from memory, may be off a bit) and yes, Ellanse is 8400 for 2 sessions of 10 ml each. Ideally they should be 8-12 weeks apart, due to the way it works. Yes, Ellanse is new for them, but this was after a lengthy research/trial phase.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305369805

@think Is Morganstern in Usa or Uk ?