PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305780328

glam82 wrote: The last few days I noticed the Girth gaining again and today when I measured the EG was back at 14cm/5.51inch.

A gain of 0.9\" EG from 13 ml is amazing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305785816

think wrote: A gain of 0.9\" EG from 13 ml is amazing.

Is it not 0.6 \" EG?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305785860

costa wrote:
Is it not 0.6 \" EG?

Sorry just seen the update , wow that is good 0.9 \" Girth from 13ml !

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305792022

Hey Subtle are you having difficulty with erections at all? I'm incredibly close to pulling the trigger on this and just wanted to make sure the lack of an Erect pic wasn't something other than a time constraint. Every photo that I've seen have been impressive.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305797930

NormalNickSF wrote: Hey Subtle are you having difficulty with erections at all? I'm incredibly close to pulling the trigger on this and just wanted to make sure the lack of an Erect pic wasn't something other than a time constraint. Every photo that I've seen have been impressive.

I dont have any problems with erections. I just keep putting off taking photos.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305816321

I\'m not looking to pressure you and I respect it. As someone that\'s looking at this procedure myself I just wonder whether there maybe something going wrong that you\'re working through and not telling us about. I appreciate you telling us your story and being honest with us through your journey.

Thanks Subtle.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305817201

I understand that. I will eventually get to it. Life tends to get away from you and it\'s not the easiest thing to do. As for now, I assure you, there are no issues whatsoever.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305901351

my EG seems to be fluctuating between 13.5cm/5.31in and 14cm/5.51in. After sex or masturbation it goes up for a few days and then it becomes smaller again. Not sure why this is so.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305903319

glam82 wrote: my EG seems to be fluctuating between 13.5cm/5.31in and 14cm/5.51in. After sex or masturbation it goes up for a few days and then it becomes smaller again. Not sure why this is so.

I was told by Morganstern that they recommend ongoing pumping after Ellanse. Not as much, and not required as it is with FFT, but still something that is good to do, like maybe a 20 minute session on most days? I will ask for a more in depth reasoning next time I talk to them.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305910608

glam82 wrote: my EG seems to be fluctuating between 13.5cm/5.31in and 14cm/5.51in. After sex or masturbation it goes up for a few days and then it becomes smaller again. Not sure why this is so.

That\'s normal. For me it\'s not red, or sore or anything so I just enjoy the added bonus....

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305910855

Subtle77 wrote:
That\'s normal. For me it\'s not red, or sore or anything so I just enjoy the added bonus....

Yes it is not red or sore for me too. Just plump.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 4 months ago #1305982922

@glam82 Can we get an update? Pics Erect? That seems a strange question to ask of another guy but it looks like I'm going that route also.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 4 months ago #1305983843

Bonsi wrote: @glam82 Can we get an update? Pics Erect? That seems a strange question to ask of another guy but it looks like I'm going that route also.

Haha definitely not a strange request on this forum.

Will find some time to get to it.

Stats wise it is the same as last reported. EG fluctuates between 13.5cm/5.31in-14cm/5.51in.

FG is around 12cm/4.72in-12.5cm/4.92in

Am very happy with Ellanse so far.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 4 months ago #1305989094

glam82 wrote: Haha definitely not a strange request on this forum.

Will find some time to get to it.

Both you and subtle provided pics that document that you in fact had the procedure. Your contribution and updates on Ellanse are greatly appreciated. If you say you\'re happy with the Erect status, I believe you. It\'s your Dick, and only you know what it felt like before and after. I don\'t have access to pics (I can only see the ones that are external links), so I go by the detailed reports anyway.

Thanks.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 4 months ago #1305996111

Good to hear from Subtle77 and Glam.

Yesterday I treated a guy from South Africa with Ellanse. Interestingly he had never been to PhalloBoards. I am really liking Ellanse - the look and feel. Maybe it will take over from HA.

I had a discussion last night about starting training in the UK. Will start a thread when I have more news.