PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305429129

Looking good Glam!

Did Dr Oates just use one incision hole?

Did he put product all around the penis including underneath? I think he mentioned he does this but wasn\'t sure it was a good idea.

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305431328

costa wrote: Looking good Glam!

Did Dr Oates just use one incision hole?

Did he put product all around the penis including underneath? I think he mentioned he does this but wasn\'t sure it was a good idea.

Cheers

There were 3 holes including one on the underside but they have all healed well

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305434523

benainsworth wrote: I had Ellanse injections with Moorgate, and everything went smoothly. I liked all the information I received during the consultation and on the website

Congrats on your procedure. Do you have any pictures, so that you can be the 3rd actually documented case of Ellanse?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305589713

glam82 wrote:
Probably around there. Swelling has subsided a little but it's still too swollen to tell.

Dr Oates mentioned that there is something in the filler that will make the Girth reduce in one month but it will go back up within 3 months.

So maybe the 3 months mark might be the best to see how well this procedure has been.

If I could plan it all over again I would have probably plan to stay here a week? There's so much to do here. And then the second review can also be pushed a few days after the first appointment giving things a little more time to heal

Coming back to this post, it is 5.5 weeks post Ellanse and my EG has dropped to 13.2cm/5.19in. Hoping what Dr Oates said is right and I will get my Girth back to 13.8-14cm. For ease of reference my EG pre Ellanse was 11.8cm/4.64in.

However Subtle had reported that this reduction in Girth did not happen to him.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305589778

glam82 wrote:
Coming back to this post, it is 5.5 weeks post Ellanse and my EG has dropped to 13.2cm/5.19in. Hoping what Dr Oates said is right and I will get my girth back to 13.8-14cm. For ease of reference my EG pre Ellanse was 11.8cm/4.64in.

However Subtle had reported that this reduction in girth did not happen to him.

Look at the graph...

drsiew.com/ellanse-everything-need-know-...-stimulating-filler/

You seem to be right on the predicted curve.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305589987

think wrote: Look at the graph...

Oh wow, interesting.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305591232

glam82 wrote:
Oh wow, interesting.

Yeah, that\'s why Morganstern said they don\'t do round two until at least 8 or ideally 12 weeks later.

Also, just curious, do you remember how long it took after the procedure until everything went back to normal, e.g. no signs of swelling, bruising, all healed?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305591393

think wrote: Yeah, that\'s why Morganstern said they don\'t do round two until at least 8 or ideally 12 weeks later.

Also, just curious, do you remember how long it took after the procedure until everything went back to normal, e.g. no signs of swelling, bruising, all healed?

Yes 2.5-3 weeks post Ellanse

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305591673

think wrote: Look at the graph...

Very interesting read, didn't know precisely the expected timing. Thank you!

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 6 months ago #1305716005

glam82 wrote:
No loss of feeling, only loss of Erect length due to skin tightness and I am stretching everyday to gain back the lost length.

Hey @glam82, my dimensions are nearly identical to yours before your circ.. can you clarify when that was in relation to the Ellanse procedure? Sounds like the gain you got from Ellanse was at 5.2 inches rather than 6.2, correct?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 6 months ago #1305721544

think wrote: Hey @glam82, my dimensions are nearly identical to yours before your circ.. can you clarify when that was in relation to the Ellanse procedure? Sounds like the gain you got from Ellanse was at 5.2 inches rather than 6.2, correct?

Circumcision was done about 11 months before Ellanse.

Penis Lengthening via ligament cut was done 3 months before Ellanse. I was 11.8cm/4.64in before Ellanse and am now 13.4cm/5.27in

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 6 months ago #1305725403

glam82 wrote:
Circumcision was done about 11 months before Ellanse.

Penis Lengthening via ligament cut was done 3 months before Ellanse. I was 11.8cm/4.64in before Ellanse and am now 13.4cm/5.27in

Did the ligament cut affect the Erect angle?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 6 months ago #1305726192

Venous wrote: Did the ligament cut affect the Erect angle?

I think its barely noticeable the angle difference.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 6 months ago #1305773436

glam82 wrote:
Coming back to this post, it is 5.5 weeks post Ellanse and my EG has dropped to 13.2cm/5.19in. Hoping what Dr Oates said is right and I will get my Girth back to 13.8-14cm. For ease of reference my EG pre Ellanse was 11.8cm/4.64in.

However Subtle had reported that this reduction in Girth did not happen to him.

The last few days I noticed the Girth gaining again and today when I measured the EG was back at 14cm/5.51inch.

Waiting for 12 weeks to be sure the Girth is cemented.

Ellanse is a fantastic product and done by Dr Oates, it was safe and I'm very pleased with the outcome.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 6 months ago #1305773565

Glam82, thanks for the update. Glad to hear you\'re progressing smoothly and gainfully.