PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 8 months ago #1305215756

glam82 wrote:
Just updated the data 1 week post procedure.

Loving every minute. Would probably go for another 5-7ml next year as I initially wanted 15-20ml. Dr Oates has mentioned that it is possible for a top up but probably with a needle rather than the cannula.

Hey Glam , thanks for the updates !

I hope you continue to do so as a few people on here can sometimes disappear after having a procedure .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 8 months ago #1305219350

costa wrote:
Hey Glam , thanks for the updates !

I hope you continue to do so as a few people on here can sometimes disappear after having a procedure .

Thanks, I'll try to do that.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305252168

Before Circumcision and Ellanse and After Ellanse

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305255734

Looks great and you have good size glands which really helps sell the look. How does it feel to be Circumcised, have you noticed a considerable loss of feeling?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305256355

Looks totally natural Glam.
Thanks for posting them and keep us updated!

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305258336

mediatps wrote: Looks great and you have good size glands which really helps sell the look. How does it feel to be Circumcised, have you noticed a considerable loss of feeling?

No loss of feeling, only loss of Erect length due to skin tightness and I am stretching everyday to gain back the lost length.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305262498

Wonder why pics arnt coming through?...

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305263202

Subtle77 wrote: So, just a small update. At about day 12 there was some redness and it was a bit stiffer on the left side, but not much and not that noticeable. I was taking 1000 MG of Vitamin C each day for that whole week. I\'m not sure if that had anything to do with it but it went back to normal a couple days after I eased up on the Vitamin C. Also, I\'m not sure what happened but, I went from 6.0 EG to 6.2.

I'm currently at day 13 and it does feel stiffer on the left side. Glad to hear it went back to normal in a few days

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305278950

Yeah, it softened up as the collagen formed. Also, it doesn\'t feel that fragile. I have a lot of rough sex and it never felt like it could move.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305296689

Subtle77 wrote: Yeah, it softened up as the collagen formed. Also, it doesn\'t feel that fragile. I have a lot of rough sex and it never felt like it could move.

Guys with PMMA complain of inflammation and irritation after sex, for at least one to two days afterwards. Have you ever had anything like that with Ellanse?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305297079

Thanks Subtle77 for creating this thread and thanks Dr Oates for taking the time to add you expertise to it. I started reading it start to finish last night and most questions I had about it have been addressed, very close to taking the dive with the Ellanse.

What brought me here was that I started doing the HA here in England about a year ago and it has been an absolute nightmare, a horrible lumpy soft mess that I can\'t get levelled out. I\'ve literally not had intercourse since starting it because of the state of it. I have had it all dissolved and started fresh again and now it\'s back to being worse than ever again so I\'m thinking of having it all dissolved for good (there is also the possibility of trying another few ml to fill in the gaps and smooth around any lumps but it\'s a huge risk of more money down the drain). The clinic did cover the costs of re-injecting the first time but then we did a couple of small dissolves again which I\'d hoped would get small isolated areas but got more than expected so I bought some more again.

Anyway I\'m sidetracking, they\'ve said that Ellanse might work better for me because it has a more clay like texture when moulding and have offered to let me have a small 1ml tester to see how it goes so I might give it a try. Obviously I know the risks of this going wrong. Would it be possible to do 1ml of the Ellanse and if that goes well then do the \'Ellanse S\' over the top of it?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305303271

chester wrote: Guys with PMMA complain of inflammation and irritation after sex, for at least one to two days afterwards. Have you ever had anything like that with Ellanse?

I've had some inflammation this week which is the second week but controlled by anti inflammatory medication and it went away.

No irritation. Sex is great.

What is interesting for me is that results are very consistent. When I read Subtle's posts it is like living it and going through the same thing.

I went for a long run yesterday and there was little to no retraction, it was bouncing along.

I can't say enough how happy I am with the results and how good a job Dr Oates has done.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305306641

Does Ellanse need to be done in its full amount at once then, the clinic I\'m currently with are advising small amounts at a time due to the problems I had with Voluma, although I find small amounts at a time more problematic.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305313224

Snafu86 wrote: Does Ellanse need to be done in its full amount at once then, the clinic I\'m currently with are advising small amounts at a time due to the problems I had with Voluma, although I find small amounts at a time more problematic.

Dr Oates did advise that the first time will be via cannula which is the advisable method and future top ups some time later are possible but might have to be via needle.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305313256

Just an update.

its now 2.5 weeks post Ellanse and things are looking good.
Inflammation has gone. Penis is firm when Erect. All is good.

Erect Girth has gone up to 14cm/5.51in from 13.5cm/5.31in but based on Subtle's earlier reports I would expect this slight increase to go back to around 13.5cm:5.31in.

Here's a pic of it being stretched out in my Penimaster extender. I try to be in it about 2hrs per day.