PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305369881

alexei wrote: @think Is Morganstern in Usa or Uk ?

US. Atlanta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305382778

think wrote: US. Atlanta.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305387937

Went to a nudist resort with the wife last weekend and there was no Turtling at all. Was able to walk proud and free.

The Erect Girth seems to have stayed at 13.8cm/5.43in so I'm very happy and I hope that will last.

Also my stretching has paid off in a small way with Erect length slowly increasing. I'm just slowly gaining back what I lost due to the Circumcision.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305388078

Thanks for the update. 3/4' from 13 ml is great. I recall what subtle77 said about Erect firmness, but may have missed yours. Same firmness as before?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305388258

think wrote: Thanks for the update. 3/4' from 13 ml is great. I recall what subtle77 said about Erect firmness, but may have missed yours. Same firmness as before?

Yes it is as firm. Really enjoying it.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305392044

So would you say when Erect the Ellanse feels as firm as a normal penis? the HA I have feels squishy and im worried if having lots Ellanse would feel the same? If you were to have a significant size increase with Ellanse whether or not it would feel softer? I\'m still torn between Ellanse and PMMA but I have to say the firmness of PMMA seems preferable.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305392325

Think - I was also told $7,100 for 20 ml of Voluma. Ellanse sounds intriguing, but given that it's a newer procedure and requires two visits, I'm leaning towards HA for my first procedure...

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305392647

Nyyanks85 wrote: Think - I was also told $7,100 for 20 ml of Voluma. Ellanse sounds intriguing, but given that it's a newer procedure and requires two visits, I'm leaning towards HA for my first procedure...

Yeah, I\'m considering it. But even with HA, I would think it would be better to do it in 2 sessions anyway, so that you\'d have an opportunity to adjust any unevenness. Maybe 15 and 5 ... the first time maybe stay over, the second could probably be same day.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305393375

I had Ellanse injections with Moorgate, and everything went smoothly. I liked all the information I received during the consultation and on the website

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305393616

benainsworth wrote: I had Ellanse injections with Moorgate, and everything went smoothly. I liked all the information I received during the consultation and on the website

Does it feel firm?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305397316

mediatps wrote:
Does it feel firm?

I am also interested in this answer, as it is one of my primary concerns (secondary to safety). But just like HA, some guys say it\'s fine others say its squishy but acceptable, and at least one member had *some* dissolved because it was ok at a lower volume but not at a higher volume... some didn\'t like it and had it ALL disolved .... lots of variability per individual physiology ...

We only have 2 members reporting on Ellanse, both like it ... need more data... I did speak to one guy who had both Ellanse and voluma, 1+ inches, and was happy with both, he did say Ellanse was a little firmer.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305397525

think wrote: I am also interested in this answer, as it is one of my primary concerns (secondary to safety). But just like HA, some guys say it\'s fine others say its squishy but acceptable, and at least one member had *some* dissolved because it was ok at a lower volume but not at a higher volume... some didn\'t like it and had it ALL disolved .... lots of variability per individual physiology ...

We only have 2 members reporting on Ellanse, both like it ... need more data... I did speak to one guy who had both Ellanse and voluma, 1+ inches, and was happy with both, he did say Ellanse was a little firmer.

For me it's definitely firm when Erect.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305426558

These are pictures immediately after the injections while still in the doctor's office.

Also it is exactly one month post Ellanse today and the results are 12.5cm/4.92in FG and 14cm/5.51in EG.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305426627

That is a great gain from 13ml! thanks for the update...

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 7 months ago #1305426722

think wrote: That is a great gain from 13ml! thanks for the update...

Yes definitely, am surprised with the results as well. Wasn't expecting that much gain, no Turtling as well which is the biggest plus for me.