PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1305996719

Dr Oates wrote: Good to hear from Subtle77 and Glam.

Yesterday I treated a guy from South Africa with Ellanse. Interestingly he had never been to PhalloBoards. I am really liking Ellanse - the look and feel. Maybe it will take over from HA.

I had a discussion last night about starting training in the UK. Will start a thread when I have more news.

Please start training in Asia also. Will be really fantastic news.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306006248

I tried taking an Erect pic but you know by the time you get the camera in place and stuff it just isn't going to be 100% stiff.

Any tips?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306006598

Dr Oates wrote: I am really liking Ellanse - the look and feel. Maybe it will take over from HA.

That\'s a strong endorsement, from a reputable PE doctor. I have to agree with your sentiments, based on actual documented case studies and all of the literature I\'ve reviewed.

Dr Oates wrote: I had a discussion last night about starting training in the UK. Will start a thread when I have more news.

That would save me about 30 hours of travel time round trip. The sooner you get that going the better.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306007085

EG is at 14cm/5.51in today.

Have found using a clinical baby head circumference tape measure is easier for the penis as well. Just need to cut to the length you need and with one hand you can measure easily and there is no way to cheat the system.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306008140

?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306008226

Thanks! It looks natural to me. My Erection has veriations naturally and isn't a perfect cylinder. So the fluctuation in evenness seems normal to me. I'm pleasantly surprised that you still have vascularity.

How much vasculaity was retained?

Second question. How hard can your wife be on that thing. My wife gives hard tight hj's And even likes to slap it hard. Will this result in damage to the filler?

Thanks again for all the updates and pics. As far as maintaining an Erection will snapping photos...that might require a second set of hands.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306008303

Bonsi wrote: Thanks! It looks natural to me. My Erection has veriations naturally and isn't a perfect cylinder. So the fluctuation in evenness seems normal to me. I'm pleasantly surprised that you still have vascularity.

How much vasculaity was retained?

Second question. How hard can your wife be on that thing. My wife gives hard tight hj's And even likes to slap it hard. Will this result in damage to the filler?

Thanks again for all the updates and pics. As far as maintaining an Erection will snapping photos...that might require a second set of hands.

I'm not really sure how to answer in terms of vascularity. I can't recall how much more visible they were pre Ellanse. Not much more I guess.

Can't have hard sex not because of the Ellanse but because my wife is not into that. Also being much thicker now, it takes lots of foreplay and warm up to get in.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306011770

@glam that is a great gain for 13ml. Congrats.

Just below the glans and mid circ scar there is a slight contour, was that the same pre-Ellanse? I have a slight raised area mid-shaft I only noticed 10 years ago while doing PE... thought maybe it was scar tissue, but it could have been there before and only noticed after a brief PE injury.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306012158

think wrote: @glam that is a great gain for 13ml. Congrats.

Just below the glans and mid circ scar there is a slight contour, was that the same pre-Ellanse? I have a slight raised area mid-shaft I only noticed 10 years ago while doing PE... thought maybe it was scar tissue, but it could have been there before and only noticed after a brief PE injury.

That's from Ellanse. So it sort of tapers from shaft to glans. A little Ellanse has to be injected in that area to make it look nicer aesthetically I believe.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306049012

It is indeed pretty difficult to do but it\'s at least it\'s some kind of reference.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306049055

Looks great, completely natural.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 5 months ago #1306049748

What a waste I have no access to view the pic

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 4 months ago #1306214011

It's 14 weeks and it's all good. Will update again at 24 weeks unless there is anything worth updating in between.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 4 months ago #1306397926

Dr Oates wrote: Good to hear from Subtle77 and Glam.

I had a discussion last night about starting training in the UK. Will start a thread when I have more news.

Hi Dr Oates

Do you have any news about starting up in the UK? Sorry for being so impatient.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 2 months ago #1307621661

It's exactly 24 weeks and still in love with Ellanse and the procedure.

Girth is still the same hovering between 13.5cm and 14cm. Up from 11.8cm with 13ml Ellanse. There's no way to tell anything has been done to enhance Girth.