PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 2 months ago #1307625946

It's exactly 24 weeks and still in love with Ellanse and the procedure.

Girth is still the same hovering between 13.5cm and 14cm. Up from 11.8cm with 13ml Ellanse. There's no way to tell anything has been done to enhance Girth.

Thanks for the update. Continued success!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 2 months ago #1307632523

What\'s the cost and is this only in Australia where Dr Oates is located?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 2 months ago #1307783325

So who does this in the USA? Morganstern? Is that where glam and Texas went?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 2 months ago #1307787848

Yes . I went to Dr Morganstern in Atlanta. I got the 4 year product there.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 2 months ago #1307787878

How much does he charge for it and what are the amounts he offers?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 2 months ago #1307789135

So who does this in the USA? Morganstern? Is that where glam and Texas went?

mine was with Dr Oates.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 2 months ago #1307795007

How much does he charge for it and what are the amounts he offers?

I paid 8500 for 20ml

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 1 month ago #1308025304

Did Morganstern recommend Ellanse over voluma? Any issues with lumps ? I was going to check with him about FFT or voluma, but had to deal with other issues. ..peyronies/ED. FFT I had from other Doctor looks fine ( Morganstern removed most of lump -about the size of a large marble at the base) but most of fat reabsorbed from first procedure in August 2016

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 1 month ago #1308025638

I wouldn\'t waste time or money on FFT, from anywhere. This is just my opinion from my research and I seriously almost pulled the trigger on it. Luckily I backed out .
With that, I also wouldn\'t want anything super temporary either, like HA\'s . But this is just me. I wanted full Ellanse and only Ellanse and didn\'t ask or even allow for the interjection of opinion on any HA\' s. So with that said, i cant speak to what he recommended over what I wanted; We spoke directly about what I wanted.
So, I have only had 10mls so far. And, have purposely waited WAAAAY longer than the minimum time frame to go back for my next 10mls to get a full feel for everything and get used to it a bit. No lumps and no issues, feels great and natural to me. And my wife is well, who is picky as shit. There was a hard spot where the injection was, but mine was minimal and only noticed by me. How do I know: I didnt tell my wife, And plays with it a lot.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 1 month ago #1308025993

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5685142/#!po=0.877193 Promising article/study on ellense safety

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 1 month ago #1308048160

Did Morganstern also recommend 10 ml x2 ? What are your Erect gains from 10 ? It seems like it's quite different from regular HA filler so requires someone who has done it a lot

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 1 month ago #1308048715

Did Morganstern also recommend 10 ml x2 ? What are your Erect gains from 10 ? It seems like it's quite different from regular HA filler so requires someone who has done it a lot

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308108976

Dthom,

Who is your question to ?

I dont know about required, but I would sure want a Dr who was skilled in the product i was seeking out.

I gained an approximate half Inch on my EG from 10mls , but that doesnt mean that I will gain another half Inch from the 2nd 10mls.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308131158

Dr oats

Is the approach of the amount to start with and follow up top ups difference with Ellanse that you use? Over the use of HA ?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 3 weeks ago #1308137528

Thanks! It looks natural to me. My Erection has veriations naturally and isn't a perfect cylinder. So the fluctuation in evenness seems normal to me. I'm pleasantly surprised that you still have vascularity.

How much vasculaity was retained?

Second question. How hard can your wife be on that thing. My wife gives hard tight hj's And even likes to slap it hard. Will this result in damage to the filler?

No - that won\'t affect Ellanse.

Thanks again for all the updates and pics. As far as maintaining an Erection will snapping photos...that might require a second set of hands.