PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294478700

So, after doing 2 rounds of Cymetra and it completely dissolving after about 4 months each time I decided to take a new approach. I went to Australia and got Ellanse with Dr. Oates. The results thus far are way beyond my expectations. I got 14ml and am going tomorrow for another 6ml. I\'m gonna wait until after then to post any pictures. In an effort to respect the doctor\'s craft, I want to wait til it\'s a completed procedure. The Cymetra moved a lot over the first 2 days so it was tricky getting it to settle right. This stuff does not move and does feel a lot firmer. Well worth the money and pain in the ass travel.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294479239

Great news!
Did you have Ellanse E ?
I\'ve got Ellanse m in my face at the moment, in fairly impressed with it
If someone is too scared to have PMMA Ellanse maybe the best option.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294480188

It\'s the 3 year version. I\'m not sure which one that is. That was exactly my situation..... I don\'t want to end up obsessed with complications....

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294481069

Ellanse L is the 3 year product.
I had 2 mls of Ellanse M (2 year) in my face and was a big mistake. Having used both Sulptra and fillers in the past I was excited to get the best of both worlds with Ellanse - something that give a instant result and something that grows (so to speak) giving it longevity. It was all happy sailing for the first year, a firm smooth and even result but after the first 12-18 months I found the product getting hard and pulling together in lumps. Now 2.5 years on the product has not yet started to break down and very much hard lumps under the skin. It will sometimes flare up and get swollen and red...nothing huge but an obvious blemish which I need to cover with makeup once in a while. The biggest issue I have with it now is that the lumps are heavy and not only migrating south under the skin but also weighing down the area it was intended to lift.
I have had it looked at by the clinic I went too as well as 2 separate doctors (all of whom have experience with Ellanse, they have all discontinued using the product as they found it unpredictable) and unfortunately they have advised me to ride it out as disturbing it further may do more harm than good.
Obviously Ellanse in the penis is a different application altogether and I do hope it gets a better result. I guess if hard lumps did appear it might even me more pleasurable for a partner?!?
I\'d be keen to hear how this product goes long term.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294481675

Ohhh shit! I hope I don\'t end up like that
On the upside I had a very small amount

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294481970

The dartos layer is deeper and there are less immune cells than in the skin, so the chances of a similar reaction in the penis should be less in my opinion. That was always the theory with PMMA and that seems to have proven to be true. We\'ve seen lots of issues with lumps, but no real, red violent reactions we read about on general plastic surgery forums of patients who had it injected into wrinkles.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294483226

I wonder when Ellanse started to be used in the penis? There might be some long term patients out there with reviews on the product?

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294483308

I thought Oates was using Voluma.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294484759

Very new here. I am looking into getting added thickness since I have great length 6.7 inches but I am very slim ie 4.5 inches.. My wife has said she wished it was thicker kinda of joking like but I know that deep down she wants it to be closer to the magical 5.5-6 Inch range. I was looking at Megafill but stopped due to the disaster stories I read on this form..Any suggestions would be helpful. I am based out of CA USA

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294485267

Dr Oates, is using Elanse????

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294487957

He offers both.... that is a terrifying story.... I would think that a part of the body that gets \"massaged\" on a daily basis would also prevent clumping to a certain extent..... I guess we will see... better a couple years than a lifetime though.....

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294490519

mato23 wrote: I thought Oates was using Voluma.

I am trialing Ellanse on a few patients to see how we go. So far so good - but it is early days for a longer term filler.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294493140

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Dr Oates wrote:
I am trialing Ellanse on a few patients to see how we go. So far so good - but it is early days for a longer term filler.

I assume this means 2-4 years more for a good analysis.

~LL

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294496017

Dr. Oates, which Ellanse are you trialing? M, L or E? Thanks.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 3 months ago #1294501924

1 day after the 2nd session, still a bit of swelling but I\'ll go ahead and post some stats.

Pre:
FL: 5.7
EL: 7in.
FG: 5in.
EG: 5.4in.

1 day post:
FL: 5.5
EL: 7in.
FG: 6in
EG: 6.25

I don\'t think I am getting 100% Erection due to the swelling and all but it\'s pretty close. I\'m hoping to land at 6 EG when all is said and done.