PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 5 months ago #1301838287

randomword1234 wrote: Subtle77 can you comment more as to how Ellanse feels? You mentioned before it doesn\'t feel as smooth as HA, can you describe this further? Is it 100% natural Erect and Flaccid? Any ridges, lumps, or step-off like people experienced with PMMA, especially under the glans?
Also, have you experienced any further increase in Girth from collagen stim?

I have never had HA, so I\'m not sure what you are referencing. I previously had Cymetra which was not as smooth as Ellanse, comparatively. It is just as firm if not more so than my natural state. There is not any filler on the top, below my glans but I believe that to be my fault trying to over correct post procedure. I had a bit of swelling in that are and I mistook it for the filler. I do plan on getting more. It has been rock solid with no complications.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 5 months ago #1301845238

Sorry I meant Cymetra. So you notice the lack of product under the glans similar to how many have described their results with PMMA? Is it a noticeable step off with a ridge?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 5 months ago #1301901747

It is not noticeable unless you apply a bit of pressure to it. Like I said before, i believe it is from myself over correcting right after the procedure.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 4 months ago #1302068093

Hi Subtle
Is there any chance of showing us some Erect photos?
How detectable is it?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 4 months ago #1302634058

No, it isnot detectable at all. I\'ll try to get some Erect photos at some point.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 4 months ago #1302634171

Thanks a lot

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303221249

Just a quick update. I\'m not sure why but I am now 6 inches Flaccid and 6.25 EG. It\'s been just over a year. No issues at all. I have been working a lot and haven\'t really been able to get Erect photos. I will at some point though.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303222672

Subtle, thanks for continuing to update the community. Your report is invaluable, given that Ellanse is proving to be an optimal filler option. It\'s firmer and much longer-lasting than HA, and less troublesome than PMMA. You haven\'t experienced any inflammation after sex?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303240860

I wouldn\'t say inflammation. It\'s not red, sore, no pain or discomfort. The day after more aggressive sex it is slightly larger.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303278429

ioannis519 wrote: Looks amazing . Just can\'t wait to see if it lasts 3 years !

1 yr down, 2 to go!

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303285649

We need to find a Dr Oates of Europe, a skilled Physician who can inject Ellanse, currently there is no one in England who I would trust to do so, but maybe our mainland European members should try and find a a capable Dr who'd be willing to give it a go.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303289644

How many patients have trialed Ellanse? Just Subtle77?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303293054

randomword1234 wrote: How many patients have trialed Ellanse? Just Subtle77?

Dr. Oates would be a good source for this information.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303293076

Reklaw wrote: We need to find a Dr Oates of Europe, a skilled Physician who can inject Ellanse, currently there is no one in England who I would trust to do so, but maybe our mainland European members should try and find a a capable Dr who'd be willing to give it a go.

He\'s doing training in Europe this year, so best to coordinate with him for info.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303293957

Reklaw wrote: We need to find a Dr Oates of Europe, a skilled Physician who can inject Ellanse, currently there is no one in England who I would trust to do so, but maybe our mainland European members should try and find a a capable Dr who'd be willing to give it a go.

I agree with you. But in my opinion, would be better if we would have all options, not only Ellanse, but also HA, Radiesse, and PMMA.