PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295474339

Thanks you guys!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295475422

Looks amazing . Just can\'t wait to see if it lasts 3 years !

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295480067

For the benefit of the forum, here is an extract from I conversation that I had with Dr Oates regarding Ellanse treatment:

I just have a few further follow up questions on the Ellanse treatment:

- Does the same volume of Ellanse filler need to be used as other fillers in order to achieve the same results? i.e. I\'ve read on the forum of some people having ~20ml of other fillers to get the results - is that the expected volume needed of Ellanse too?

Dr. Oates: Seems to be similar - we have been using 10 - 15ml of Ellanse generally

- Typically how many treatments would be needed and over what length of time? (I\'m not from Australia)

Dr. Oates: We like doing 2 treatments over 2 weeks apart. Subtle77 had the 2 treatments 4 days apart

- What is the recovery time?

Dr. Oates: A little bruising and swelling but not much in the way of recovery. No sex for 3 - 7 days

- What is the effect on the penis as the product decomposes and can repeat treatment be performed once the original treatment has left the body?

Dr. Oates: The product basically breaks down to nothing. It is interesting as to whether a stimulator filler can be repeated in the same way HA can. There are limits with PMMA - but that is permanent.

If you\'d prefer me to ask these questions on the forum so to give the information to other members too, let me know and I\'ll do so.

Dr. Oates: Actually these are good forum questions.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295480191

I think we still have an opportunity for 1 more guy to have discounted Ellanse 3 yr in Perth or Sydney - $450/ml.

(Note - this was a short term offer with discounted product - not usual pricing. We site will soon have Ellanse pricing)

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295483751

we could fly dr. Oates to california and he can use our office, we also have a special deal i get with the four seasons....

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295484070

I am extremely curious what the hold up is with getting the FDA to approve Ellanse in the U.S.A. I would still fly to Australia to get it done correctly, but seriously.... is it just less lucrative because it last so so long...? Other companies lining the pockets of those that are making the decisions? That does seem to be the norm here.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295484193

FDA approval means nothing
Recently the FDA approved a tea that contained cocaine to be sold in the U.S. and they approved a new pain killer that their own advisory committee voted against.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295484577

Dr Oates wrote: I think we still have an opportunity for 1 more guy to have discounted Ellanse 3 yr in Perth or Sydney - $450/ml.

Dr Oates, what is the full price per ml of Ellanse?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295484751

Depending on how much you get, but about $700Aust. Everything is even more expensive in the USA. I understand that \'discount\' providers charge about $700US/ml for Voluma

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295486087

hey there dr. do u want to come to the US to train some physicians, i can possibly arrange the whole thing.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295486100

allargan does not sponsor off lable training but there r ways around it, i could potentially have them give samples for a few people, say 6 people if dr. Oates would come over.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295486120

i know for sure i could get Restylane.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295486140

unbenounced to most people, filler companies r wanting to be involved in Phalloplasty hoping it becomes fda approved. by law filler companies cannot talk about off lable uses during a drug sponsored event. but we could possibly work around it.....

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295497278

Dr Oates wrote: Depending on how much you get, but about $700Aust. Everything is even more expensive in the USA. I understand that \'discount\' providers charge about $700US/ml for Voluma

Ok thanks. I\'m keen to do this but am busy for the next few weeks and imagine that you\'ll have another taker by then...

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295618267

hey subtle, did u put Ellanse over the HA\'s? or were u empty when u had it put in?