PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 month ago #1294842388

Thank you for this update, Subtle. This information is very helpful to all of us, as Ellanse is not often discussed here as a viable filler option. Will be interesting to gauge your long-term results, and data from Dr. Oates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295061994

2 months post and no changes!

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295062893

Good to hear Subtle
I have Ellanse in my face, all the collagen has grown back, I love it.
There\'s no way id ever have a non stimulatory filler injected into my penis ever again.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295062903

Good to hear Subtle
I have Ellanse in my face, all the collagen has grown back, it feel firm, it\'s asif you\'ve got some living graft inside you. I love it
Il never have a non stimulatory injected into my penis again.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295093720

That was my mindset. I would rather have the possibility of some kind of permanent growth.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295097294

Subtle, thank you for your updates on Ellanse in the penis. The best researcher on Ellanse was a member here called Aleksk. His thread on Ellanse offers the most insight into this stimulatory filler in the penis found anywhere on the Web, as it includes his thorough investigative research, tests by doctors and even market/industry information. Link: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/ellanse-8141895?&trail=15
However, he stopped posting here. You\'ve gone a step further by actually getting the procedure, which makes you a pioneer here. If PMMA is a trip to the moon, Ellanse is a trip to Mars. It was Aleksk\'s belief, which I\'m inclined to agree with, that Ellanse may be a superior filler to both PMMA and HA, because it\'s safer than the former and much longer lasting than the latter. Like some members on this board who haven\'t yet pulled the trigger on PMMA, it\'s the uncertainty about long-term health impact that holds me back. HA sounds flawed straight from the get, as it has zero stimulatory effect, is much softer and starts dissolving within weeks. The main contention was being stuck with a bad result for a long time. Frankly, I could give two fucks about aesthetics. I\'ve seen women suck and fuck dicks uglier than Beetlejuice (of Howard Stern fame), so being stuck with an ugly dick for 3-4 yrs is no problem, as long as I can gain 0.5 to 1.0 and keep most of it. If I can rest much easier knowing that there are no nasty health surprises down the road, as there may be with PMMA, then even better. Heck, even a whole lot better! Point being, thanks for updating your experiences with Ellanse. They will be helpful to many members here, including myself. I also recommend anyone else, who either has had, or will have, an Ellanse procedure to post their experiences, comments, etc. here, or on new threads. We need more!

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295098105

My friend has it in his face (the shorter lasting version). He was told to come back every year to see if he needs a touch-up - so far he has been going back to the doctor for almost 4 years now and the doctor keeps telling him you don\'t need anything yet. I bet it lasts longer in the Dick than the face too. The one caution is that it can develop lumps the way PMMA does in some people.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295100069

I think aleksk had just done the procedure before he angrily left the forum. His report would have been invaluable.

My thoughts are exactly in line with chester\'s - not bothered about aesthetics, HA too soft, worried about long term PMMA and looking forward to Ellanse.

Waiting ...

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295118053

Hey all this is my first post, is Ellanse injected the same way as HA fillers? I mean is it placed in the same layer of the penis as HA? Is there any possible reactions to look out for? I know HA is naturally produced by our bodies is why I ask.

I had Dr Gitt from Phoniex put in Voluma, (he passed and was a good Doc) like 8 months ago and it has all dissipated, very costly, and very short term. I like the idea of Ellanse, and I am terrified of PMMA from the stories I have read. Hell I am even considering FFT at this point.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295118400

I had the Cymetra procedure at NVPS as well, twice. The place and people there are great but both times at 4 months everything dissolved. I was told it would last at least 2 years. I spent over $12,000 with nothing to show. That is the reason I chose to fly so far away to try something new. 2 months after the procedure there is no loss in gains, no lumps or other issues and feels completely normal.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295119865

Hi Subtle77,

Good to hear things are doing well in the short term. Looking forward to your posts in 2 - 4 yrs !

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295119897

myjunkneedshelp wrote: Hey all this is my first post, is Ellanse injected the same way as HA fillers? I mean is it placed in the same layer of the penis as HA? Is there any possible reactions to look out for? I know HA is naturally produced by our bodies is why I ask. I had Dr Gitt from Phoniex put in Voluma, (he passed and was a good Doc) like 8 months ago and it has all dissipated, very costly, and very short term. I like the idea of Ellanse, and I am terrified of PMMA from the stories I have read. Hell I am even considering FFT at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi MJNH,

Yes injecting the Ellanse was basically the same as Voluma (I did Subtle77). We have had Voluma disappear early in a professional athlete. Yes - then is a costly waste. We are looking at and trialling other HA\'s but it is hard to get real evidence that any last longer than Voluma.
I have had a patient with Ellanse in the face with granuloma. That is swelling/lumpiness which we would not want in the penis and to last 4 yrs. But at least it is not permanent. We have had mild granuloma to Voluma in the penis. The guys came back and told us how it had become slightly firmer and bigger. Then he wanted some more for a low spot that now was slightly lower. He liked it!

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295120770

Why would anyone consider FFT when you could have Ellanse done by Dr Oates?
Fair enough there\'s not been many people who\'s had it but FFT\'s guaranteed to be shit so what is there to lose.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295132830

Reklaw

I guess to answer your question is that I spent 10K for voluma and it lasted only 8 month. I guess I am just trying like us all to find the right fit for my body.

I agree FFT has several horror stories. But I have read that several New techniques Are making it more successful. That is the only reason that It even enters my brain housing. Could be that I am just wanting something to work so badly that I am being a bit na've.

That and Dr Oates lives 10k miles from me..... Dr Oates come to Texas, it really sucks compared to where you practice but at least you can say you visited once...?

I am really Intrested though in Ellanse. Seems very promising.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295132984

\" could be that I am just wanting something to work so badly that I am just being a bit naive\"
Yes I agree that\'s what your doing but I carnt blame you for it because I did the same and it fucked me up largetime.