PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297948251

Reklaw wrote: I\'ve got it in my face, I love it.

Subtle77 has had it in his penis for approx 8 months with no changes, after gaining .5 inches. This is the filler I\'m considering, if I ever hit the 7\" length mark.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297948476

Did snyone ever got a second. Round of Ellanse ? Would be curious to know how it react when injected on top of existing product

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297948491

I had it done in January, no changes yet.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297950939

• BW
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Reklaw wrote: I\'ve got it in my face, I love it.

Lucky you.Ellanse is very tempting for me but I think I\'d better to inject Hyaluronic Acid based filler first and then try the long lasting filler.I have seen a few negative reviews of Ellanse,not completely sure if I want to risk it. I am thinking about Voluma at the moment.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297956212

mat744 wrote: Did snyone ever got a second. Round of Ellanse ? Would be curious to know how it react when injected on top of existing product

We have found it more difficult to top up Ellanse that Voluma. I guess PMMA is done with a needle not cannula otherwise it would not pass.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297956469

Dr Oates wrote:
We have found it more difficult to top up Ellanse that Voluma. I guess PMMA is done with a needle not cannula otherwise it would not pass.

PMMA is done with a cannula. The needle is used to puncture the skin so the cannula can enter underneath the skin.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297957100

BW wrote:
Lucky you.Ellanse is very tempting for me but I think I\'d better to inject Hyaluronic Acid based filler first and then try the long lasting filler.I have seen a few negative reviews of Ellanse,not completely sure if I want to risk it. I am thinking about Voluma at the moment.

What negative reviews would these be? Ellanse seems pretty low risk, and is a bio-stimulatory filler.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297961763

Hello, Subtle

A question: Ellanse helped you on reducing shrinkage (not sure if you had this problem before the filler).
How is your Flaccid Hanging now? Better?

Tks

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297965344

BW wrote:

The only negative reviews I\'ve read on Ellanse pertain to immediate post application, which is normal with any filler. I have yet to come across one negative review of someone who\'s had a long-term problem, or a problem that arises weeks or months later, as you see with other fillers.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297965484

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I am intrigued with the idea of Ellanse being a long lasting firm filler that will eventually go away. When I am 85 I don\'t imagine I will want a wrinkly old penis filled with degrading plastic PMMA particles. I also like the idea of being able to Girth up and down with Ellanse rounds. If I am with a tight girl I might want a small amount of Ellanse but when I become a father I might want to go very large to fill up a post childbirth vagina. Does anyone have a record of going up to a 6\" or larger Girth with Ellanse?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297965498

chester wrote: The only negative reviews I\'ve read on Ellanse pertain to immediate post application, which is normal with any filler. I have yet to come across one negative review of someone who\'s had a long-term problem, or a problem that arises weeks or months later, as you see with other fillers.

You\'ve got keep in mind that the market for Ellanse is tiny. It\'s not used in the US, which is where the vast majority of reviews come from. It\'s used in Europe but it\'s a very marginal product. So finding people reporting complications in the internet is going to be much harder than with other products. In reality, I suspect, it will have similar complication rates to comparable products such as Radiesse.

To put in perspective how small the use of Ellanse is, on Realself it has 3 reviews, while Radiesse has 977. The popular HA product, Juvederm, has 3500 reviews. I doubt a single review of any of those products is for more than 3cc. Finding reviews or complication rates for filler using higher volumes is nigh on impossible.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297965504

wonderingyoungerguy wrote: I am intrigued with the idea of Ellanse being a long lasting firm filler that will eventually go away. When I am 85 I don\'t imagine I will want a wrinkly old penis filled with degrading plastic pmma particles. I also like the idea of being able to girth up and down with ellanse rounds. If I am with a tight girl I might want a small amount of ellanse but when I become a father I might want to go very large to fill up a post childbirth vagina. Does anyone have a record of going up to a 6\" or larger girth with Ellanse?

Subtle77. I think he\'s a bit over 6\" EG. This is the Ellanse research thread: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/ellanse-8141895?&trail=15

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297965533

wonderingyoungerguy wrote: I am intrigued with the idea of Ellanse being a long lasting firm filler that will eventually go away. When I am 85 I don\'t imagine I will want a wrinkly old penis filled with degrading plastic pmma particles. I also like the idea of being able to girth up and down with ellanse rounds. If I am with a tight girl I might want a small amount of ellanse but when I become a father I might want to go very large to fill up a post childbirth vagina. Does anyone have a record of going up to a 6\" or larger girth with Ellanse?

I shared similar concerns regarding pmma a while back: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/is-...60041?pid=1293275180

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297965539

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you. As a young man I want to be a huge size but I doubt as an old man I will want to go through a degloving to get rid of PMMA if it starts to sag and become a mess.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297965557

hoddle10 wrote:
You\'ve got keep in mind that the market for Ellanse is tiny. It\'s not used in the US, which is where the vast majority of reviews come from. It\'s used in Europe but it\'s a very marginal product. So finding people reporting complications in the internet is going to be much harder than with other products. In reality, I suspect, it will have similar complication rates to comparable products such as Radiesse.

To put in perspective how small the use of Ellanse is, on Realself it has 3 reviews, while Radiesse has 977. The popular HA product, Juvederm, has 3500 reviews. I doubt a single review of any of those products is for more than 3cc. Finding reviews or complication rates for filler using higher volumes is nigh on impossible.

You\'re right, good point. The only case study we have with a high amount of Ellanse in the penis (20ml) is Subtle77 77. So far he reports no problems after 8th months and a solid .5\" gain.