PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295628194

I previously had Cymetra but it had all dissolved by the time I had Ellanse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295631065

thanks, i\'m thinking about trying Ellanse but just had HA\'s put in to try it out and c if i like it.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295632521

I also think i will try ellisnse soon, would be great if more poeple give it a try, for me could be the best tradeoff result/price/risk wise

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 11 months ago #1295634967

I wonder if Dr C is Still using Ellanse or if he can still get it if we request it.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 9 months ago #1296401636

Hey Subtle77, it has been about 6 months since your Ellanse procedure. How is it going so far?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 9 months ago #1296769151

Everything is exactly the same. No loss in gains and no issues.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 9 months ago #1296774765

Please, can you summarize the gains?

Don\'t mind me asking this. I\'ve gotten lazy from reading a lot of the mediocre shit threads that are now pervading the forum. Yours and Dreams\' progress report are the hottest threads for me right now.

Thanks for the patience ...

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 9 months ago #1296776067

Thanks, Subtle77. Your progres report is the most important to me, as it features the stimulatory filler which I have a feeling is the best \"ml for ml\" for Girth enhancement. I believe you\'re the only member here with an Ellanse progress report. I wish more members here would use and report on Ellanse, so we can really get a good sense of this material. In the meantime, thank you for your contribution.

The questions for me, as I move closer to me pre-filler penile lengthening goal, will be \"where, who and how much?\"

I\'m curious what sex has been like with your Ellanse enhancement.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 9 months ago #1296783756

I gained 0.5 in Erect Girth and am currently at 6inches. I\'m 7 inches in length and I received 20ml total. As of right now, from what I\'ve read and having a procedure from 2 other doctors, I would not go to anyone other than Dr. Oates for anything outside of PMMA. As far as the sex goes, it was very noticeable for my wife. It took a few times for her to get acclimated, but she thoroughly enjoys it.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 9 months ago #1296787918

hey sub77, did u have as much swelling w/ the Ellanse as u did w/ HA\'s

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 9 months ago #1296791908

Subtle77 wrote: I gained 0.5 in Erect Girth and am currently at 6inches. I\'m 7 inches in length and I received 20ml total.... It took a few times for her to get acclimated, but she thoroughly enjoys it.

Damn, nothing subtle about 7x6 tearin\' down the barnyard door! See Gents? After just a half-Inch increase (not that I think that\'s small, but some of our members think it is), our good fellow Subtle here, has to take it easy on his poor wife.

At this point, Dr. Oates would be my top pick. However, he\'s just way too far for me. I\'m in NYC.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 9 months ago #1296792567

Hi Everyone,

Just looking through some Ellanse research. Although the beads of PCL break down in 1/2/3/4 yrs the type 1 collagen produced usually has a \'half-life\" (i.e. half gone) in 15yrs.
Now I don\'t think we will really get 15yrs+ of result and the company does not claim that either but it certainly is interesting.
Also that in the face they often see 25+% more volume develop over the first 4 mths.

Another thing, I will be doing a phone interview with SiriusXM Radio (online I think) at 2.15pm (Western USA time) on Wednesday the 12 th of July i.e. tomorrow for you.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 9 months ago #1296794736

Dr Oates wrote: Hi Everyone,

Just looking through some Ellanse research. Although the beads of PCL break down in 1/2/3/4 yrs the type 1 collagen produced usually has a \'half-life\" (i.e. half gone) in 15yrs.
Now I don\'t think we will really get 15yrs+ of result and the company does not claim that either but it certainly is interesting.

Dr. Oates, if not on experience, because you haven't worked with it long enough, if you can even partly support this claim, based purely on the science, this greatly boosts Ellanse\'s viability as a top-notch filler.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297945765

• BW
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

Upsize wrote: Ellanse L is the 3 year product.
I had 2 mls of Ellanse M (2 year) in my face and was a big mistake. Having used both Sulptra and fillers in the past I was excited to get the best of both worlds with Ellanse - something that give a instant result and something that grows (so to speak) giving it longevity. It was all happy sailing for the first year, a firm smooth and even result but after the first 12-18 months I found the product getting hard and pulling together in lumps. Now 2.5 years on the product has not yet started to break down and very much hard lumps under the skin. It will sometimes flare up and get swollen and red...nothing huge but an obvious blemish which I need to cover with makeup once in a while. The biggest issue I have with it now is that the lumps are heavy and not only migrating south under the skin but also weighing down the area it was intended to lift.
I have had it looked at by the clinic I went too as well as 2 separate doctors (all of whom have experience with Ellanse, they have all discontinued using the product as they found it unpredictable) and unfortunately they have advised me to ride it out as disturbing it further may do more harm than good.
Obviously Ellanse in the penis is a different application altogether and I do hope it gets a better result. I guess if hard lumps did appear it might even me more pleasurable for a partner?!?
I\'d be keen to hear how this product goes long term.

You saved my life.I almost decided to use Ellanse in my face.The doctor did not tell me anything about the side effects.I had a small amount of injection behind my ear as a test and it was alright.I thought I can go for it since there was no reaction.I can see I was wrong,it seems like the product is unpredictable in long term.I hope you are alright now.

Best wishes

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 8 months ago #1297946089

I\'ve got it in my face, I love it.