PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303333682

Hey Subtle, as part of his contribution to a thread regarding PMMA\'s impact on erectile strength, Dream did a nice job of sharing his experiences, and that of S.O. Here\'s what S.O. wrote:

Originally Posted by Skeptical One
\"In the Flaccid, the collagen reminds me of a rubber implant surrounding the shaft, pliable when bent, but thick when pinching the skin. Behaves like a Flaccid, but with a more \"rubber\" feel to it. Does not eliminate Turtling, but the new tissue inhibits the Flaccid from becoming as small as it once was pre-PMMA.

In the Erect state, it definitely seems firmer. The actual Erection quality or Erection length is not altered, but the Erection itself feels rockier in hardness, if that makes any sense??\"

My question for you, Subtle, how does Ellanse compare to the above?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303360883

I would say it\'s pretty close to the same. Although, I don\'t think it\'s got a rubbery feel at all. I don\'t turtle unless I am squatting.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303360980

We need more Ellanse reports, if most peoples\' experiences are like Subtle77, then this is the ideal filler.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303361852

Agree, it may be. But where is it available, even if more guys want to give it a try?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303362116

Dr. Oates in Australia for sure. Dr. C and Dr. N might if you ask.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303365198

Subtle77 wrote: I would say it\'s pretty close to the same. Although, I don\'t think it\'s got a rubbery feel at all. I don\'t turtle unless I am squatting.

Thanks for your feedback!

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303365214

think wrote: Agree, it may be. But where is it available, even if more guys want to give it a try?

Pretty much anywhere except the U.S. Dr. C can definitely get it but it is expensive AF.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303365286

chester wrote: Pretty much anywhere except the U.S. Dr. C can definitely get it but it is expensive AF.

This was from last year:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/dr-...ring-ellanse-8390560

Do you know if it is still the case that they are not offering it?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303365396

We need a new doctor for it in Europe
I've had it in my face for over a year now, still no changes, I love it.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303370965

think wrote: This was from last year:

I had an email a month back saying Dr C is able to get Ellanse and its $450 for a ml

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 2 months ago #1303376335

think wrote: This was from last year:

Again, he can definitely get it, per your request, but it\'ll be expensive AF. The only workaround is if you are able to order it yourself online and land a deal that way. Would still have to get approval from Dr. C and see what he\'d charge. Also there\'s the issue of authentication.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303379006

chester wrote: Again, he can definitely get it, per your request, but it\'ll be expensive AF. The only workaround is if you are able to order it yourself online and land a deal that way. Would still have to get approval from Dr. C and see what he\'d charge. Also there\'s the issue of authentication.

Thanks for the info. @ioannis519 says above it\'s $450 per ml. I forget the approximate volume that people typically get with fillers is it like 10, 15, 20...?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303381936

Has anyone asked Dr. C if they notice a difference in aesthetic outcomes between Ellanse and PMMA? Also, have they made statements as to how long Ellanse lasts and what the rate of Nodule/granuloma formation is?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303392125

It was a bit confusing the way that the Ellanse procedure was handled by AvantiDerma. I believe the person who was supposed to be the first to get it from AD, wasn\'t able to because they cancelled the Ellanse procedure before his appointment. They supposedly cited problems with the procedure. That is confusing because they didn\'t perform the procedure on the person that was going to be the first to have it done. If there was another person that had it done, the problems must have arose extremely quick. I\'ve had it for over a year and have had zero negative effects. Just odd. Someone correct me if I\'m wrong.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303392989

I may be wrong, but I got the sense from corresponding with Dr. C last October about Ellanse that he\'s never used it in the penis. He mentioned stopping the use of Ellanse due to Google Scholar data he had read regarding granulomas. However, when I shared several positive reports, he was ready to proceed. The only thing that stopped me was money. It\'s really expensive. I wish it was more affordable.

Comprehensive Science-backed Information about Ellanse:

Dr. Khattar confirmed having \"never
encountered a granuloma,\" despite years of
applications. See pages 15 and 19 of
issuu.com/austramedex/docs/1612-ellanse-my-beauty-book

Comprehensive safety study attached. Ellanse has documented optimal viscosity, moldability, longetivity and safety compared to other fillers.