PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303606362

Hey Chester , I was just thinking today of asking you how things are !

Glad to hear all things going good with your Ellanse .

Is firmness still good ? Is it not squisy at all ?

I want to top up with Ellanse in the future so hope its the one and its cheaper than HA in UK.

I didn\'t know Subtle had it done , i will read his report tonight .

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 week ago #1303606498

Woops just realised this is Subtle\'s post i have been reading

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 3 days ago #1303664370

So what do you think about adding some Ellanse to my already 30ml (whatever it was )of HA ?

I\'m Clamping every day and its getting firmer but just not firm enough and would like to add say 10ml Ellanse evenly ,

you think you can mix Ellanse with HA ?

Would it make it firmer?

I would like particulary Dr Oates opinion ( i know its still a tested product in penis) and of course anyone else\'s opinion.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 3 days ago #1303665083

I don't think it would be a good idea to have Ellanse over such a large amount of HA.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303871636

Any updates subtle77?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303872463

Still sitting at a little over 6. No issues. It\'s been a year and 3 months. I\'m convinced that this is a superior product.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303872700

Subtle77 wrote: Still sitting at a little over 6. No issues. It\'s been a year and 3 months. I\'m convinced that this is a superior product.

So am I. Have been for quite some time. Thanks for your diligent updates, Subtle.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303879352

Hey Subtle , thanks for the updates !

I\'m actually in talks with Stephen (the middleman) at Moorgate about getting Ellanse done.

I\'m not entirely happy with the HA and want a firmer product .

He\'s gonna have some in for me next month and said it will be cheaper than HA , its cheaper in Europe than in OZ .

Do you have any negatives at all to say about it?

Can you post an Erect pic ?

Does it clump at the base ?

Also someone asked Dr Oates a question on your post and he replied :

**- What is the effect on the penis as the product decomposes and can repeat treatment be performed once the original treatment has left the body?

Dr. Oates: The product basically breaks down to nothing. It is interesting as to whether a stimulator filler can be repeated in the same way HA can. There are limits with PMMA - but that is permanent. **

So its possible that you can\'t have repeat procedures so if you want more you may not be able to?

I\'m looking to get 20ml like you did , 10ml then 10ml 4 days later , my problem is when i dissolve my HA i will be back to 4.25 Girth and you gained just 0.5 Girth and ideally i would want 1\" Girth gain like now but don\'t want to use more than 20ml as more risky than HA , sorry for all the questions and hope you can answer ,

Cheers , Costa

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303879771

Costa,

Can you not get the Ellanse without dissolving the HA?

Buffdawg

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303880915

I\'m not sure if its a good idea , what if after a few months the HA naturally dissolves after having allanse it would give me an uneven Dick and it also maybe complicating to mix , but i really have no idea its just speculation .

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303889790

I\'ve been thinking about Ellans efor a while now but could not fine anyone in the UK to inject it.

Intersting to see that Moorgate will.

Can you let me know how you get on?

Buffdawg

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303898819

buffdawg wrote: I\'ve been thinking about Ellans efor a while now but could not fine anyone in the UK to inject it.

Intersting to see that Moorgate will.

Can you let me know how you get on?

Buffdawg

If you contact him and show your interest he may speed things up , he told me he could do it at cost price ( i\'m sure he will make money from it , who wouldn\'t ) he might be waiting for a few people before he buys in bulk . If you contact him and mention my name maybe we could arrange to go the same day ! I have Stephens (middleman) personal number i could inbox you with ?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303903951

There\'s a common misconception that Ellanse is difficult to get. This is not true. It is only unavailable in the US. It is available anywhere else. All you have to do is ask your doctor, and they will get it through a distributor. Plain and simple.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303904328

I'm curious what's the Girth gain at the end of product life cycle and if that's uniform around the penis.
Hope new studies will be out in the next months/years.
Ellanse looks like the most promising filler at the moment to me.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1303907766

Did he say what getting it at cost would be? Do you have his email i might email him directly?