PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304058361

Happy Birthday Dr Oates.
If I were to have HA in Europe I'd go to Dr Christian Oudot in France for 15 ml of Macrolane, I know there have been quite a few reports of people who dislike Macrolane but I've read equally many reports of people who dislike Voluma.
Mat in Madrid actually preferred Macrolane to Voluma.
Moorgate and Androfill are just salesmen who subcontract random surgeons to inject you with pretty much anything you want, have no standardised technique and charge extortionate prices.
Dr Oudot has his own technique which he has developed over a long period of time, he only does HA and refuses to inject fat, he charges a quarter of the price of Androfill and Moorgate and seems a lot more transparent. I've watched his YouTube videos and was impressed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304062210

Happy Birthday Doctor Oates!

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304062299

Happy Birthday Dr Oates

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304066384

I have come to the conclusion through experience that Ellanse is the Worst method.
it has none of the safety about it that HA does, and is not permanent like PMMA
Why would you use Ellanse when you can use PMMA?
It doesn\'t make any sense.
Either go for HA and be safe.
Or use PMMA.

On the topic of Macrolane it is not made anymore.
Galderma was the maker but it is no longer manufactured. I can tell you I tried Macrolane and it is too soft.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304066402

I tried Ellanse with Moorgate and the result was not smooth with unevenness and a pea size lump under the Foreskin under the head. Now how can I fix this? A small piece stuck like a rock hard ball under the head and I can\'t have sex due to how bad the irritation is.
Sleaze moorgate don\'t have any solution because it cant be dissolved. I contacted a Urologist.

The options are he can put me under GA and have the Ellanse removed. Or the other solution aside from surgery is to wait 4 years with no sex and hopefully this lump of Ellanse goes.

-- I might as well have gone for PMMA

I was also told that Ellanse can make granulomas in the penisso what exactly is the point of Ellanse over PMMA.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304067160

HolidayJase wrote: I tried Ellanse with Moorgate and the result was not smooth with unevenness and a pea size lump under the Foreskin under the head. Now how can I fix this? A small piece stuck like a rock hard ball under the head and I can\'t have sex due to how bad the irritation is.

Sleaze moorgate don\'t have any solution because it cant be dissolved. I contacted Dr Ralph in Harley Street a Urologist. He does not do PE.

The options are he can put me under GA and have the Ellanse removed. Or the other solution aside from surgery is to wait 4 years with no sex and hopefully this lump of Ellanse goes.

I was also told that Ellanse can make granulomas in the penisso what exactly is the point of Ellanse over PMMA.

Have you considered going to see Dr Morgenstern to have the lump removed? Chances are he can do it without surgery.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304067526

HolidayJase wrote: I tried Ellanse with Moorgate and the result was not smooth with unevenness and a pea size lump under the Foreskin under the head. Now how can I fix this? A small piece stuck like a rock hard ball under the head and I can\'t have sex due to how bad the irritation is.

Sleaze moorgate don\'t have any solution because it cant be dissolved. I contacted Dr Ralph in Harley Street a Urologist. He does not do PE.

Thanks for posting your experience. I\'m sorry you\'ve had a terrible experience. When did you have Ellanse injected? Would you consider writing a full report on your procedure including how much you had done and pre and post size etc?

It\'s a reminder not to be too enthusiastic about Ellanse seeing as so few people have had it done.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304067838

This is exactly the potential issue. Does the Nodule feel separate to the skin i.e. the skin slides freely over it? I would first trial injecting with local anaesthetic to see if it broke up. Maybe consider a very small injection of steroid.
If these don\'t work then maybe a local anaesthetic and small incision right over the Nodule may be sufficient to get it out. Would you be willing to post a photo?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304068027

It is driving me crazy. I literally feel like I want to cut it out myself it is that irritating.

It is like a ball that can move a bit but not a lot. Like a ball that is connected to the penis by a tether. I will ask if he can take it out using local. I\'ll post a photo when I get home.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304068078

HolidayJase wrote: It is driving me crazy. I literally feel like I want to cut it out myself it is that irritating.

It is like a ball that can move a bit but not a lot. Like a ball that is connected to the penis by a tether. I will ask if he can take it out using local. Yes the outer skin slides freely over it. I\'ll post a photo when I get home in 1 week.

Dr Oates what is the point of Ellanse it seems as risky as PMMA but not permanent.

And what is the best HA filler to use. I tried Macrolane but it went too soft after a while.

In future I would like a hard HA filler that lasts 4 years.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304068110

Reklaw wrote: Have you considered going to see Dr Morgenstern to have the lump removed? Chances are he can do it without surgery.

Thank you I will try him.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304070223

Sleaze moorgate don\'t have any solution because it cant be dissolved. I contacted a Urologist.

Did the lump form over time? Or did you have the unevenness immediately after the procedure?

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304078118

Reklaw wrote: Happy Birthday Dr Oates.
If I were to have HA in Europe I'd go to Dr Christian Oudot in France for 15 ml of Macrolane, I know there have been quite a few reports of people who dislike Macrolane but I've read equally many reports of people who dislike Voluma.
Mat in Madrid actually preferred Macrolane to Voluma.
Moorgate and Androfill are just salesmen who subcontract random surgeons to inject you with pretty much anything you want, have no standardised technique and charge extortionate prices.
Dr Oudot has his own technique which he has developed over a long period of time, he only does HA and refuses to inject fat, he charges a quarter of the price of Androfill and Moorgate and seems a lot more transparent. I've watched his YouTube videos and was impressed.

I had a look at dr oudot in the past snd it seems a bit shady to me. He charge barely nothing for voluma ( like below the codt price ..) and i ject enormous quantities at once which we now is not the best practice if you want a smooth estetic result. I could also catch him doi g a lot of chill in the forum and on his video\'s etc. May still work but just beware of the red flags

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304078776

mat744 wrote:
I had a look at dr oudot in the past snd it seems a bit shady to me. He charge barely nothing for voluma ( like below the codt price ..) and i ject enormous quantities at once which we now is not the best practice if you want a smooth estetic result. I could also catch him doi g a lot of chill in the forum and on his video\'s etc. May still work but just beware of the red flags

Thanks for the info Mat, very helpful.

Ellanse Procedure 5 years 11 months ago #1304089397

When did you have the procedure ?

In your honest opinion did you squeeze out any lumps and massage in the first few days?

How much did you have injected? And was it 1 session or more?

Also i think Dr Oates has given you some good advice on how to remove .

Thanks , i hope you can answer or do your own post as we need Ellanse info on here ,

Costa