PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303393131

I can\'t view the attached study for whatever reason. However, I am curious as to the rate of granulomas of Ellanse vs PMMA. We had a member here report in a different thread about developing a granuloma in his face as he had Ellanse along his jawline and its been present for a year or two. Also, Dr. Oates stated he has a patient now with a granuloma from Ellanse. So they certainly do happen, just wondering is it truly less common than PMMA and if so how much less common? Same for nodules, is it less likely to form nodules?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303396515

I wouldn't waste anytime asking Dr C about Ellanse, we need need to find a new doc in Europe.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303397029

chester wrote: I may be wrong, but I got the sense from corresponding with Dr. C last October about Ellanse that he\'s never used it in the penis. He mentioned stopping the use of Ellanse due to Google Scholar data he had read regarding granulomas. However, when I shared several positive reports, he was ready to proceed. The only thing that stopped me was money. It\'s really expensive. I wish it was more affordable.

If it were $450/ml, and I assume 20ml would be a typical amount, then if this really lasts 4 years that\'s $2,250 per year (is the procedure include in the $450, or is that just material?).

Either way, seems comparable to HA, no?

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303409531

I've been researching clinics in Europe that offer HA, there's loads, according to Estheticon there are 20 in Germany and quite a few in Poland, thats compared to just a few in the UK that are all overpriced and dodgy, I've emailed a few German doctors to see if they'd be willing to inject Metacrill or Ellanse, il let you know when I receive a response.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303418999

think wrote: If it were $450/ml, and I assume 20ml would be a typical amount, then if this really lasts 4 years that\'s $2,250 per year (is the procedure include in the $450, or is that just material?).

Either way, seems comparable to HA, no?

From AD:

\"Hello Chester,
The cost per cc of Ellanse L is $460/cc with Ellanse E it might take a minor adjustment on the pricing provided that we can get it.

The cost of Radiesse is $350/cc which can last up to 18 months. Patients can expect to gain .5 to .75 inches in Erect circumference.

All of our Girth Enhancement procedures with Temporary Fillers must be paid in full via pay pal since we custom order the product since we don't keep it in stock.\"

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303419008

randomword1234 wrote: I can\'t view the attached study for whatever reason. However, I am curious as to the rate of granulomas of Ellanse vs PMMA. We had a member here report in a different thread about developing a granuloma in his face as he had Ellanse along his jawline and its been present for a year or two. Also, Dr. Oates stated he has a patient now with a granuloma from Ellanse. So they certainly do happen, just wondering is it truly less common than PMMA and if so how much less common? Same for nodules, is it less likely to form nodules?

Just Google Ellanse safety study. Granulomas in the penis would be much less frequent due to the nature of the area and application.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303420436

Ok I'm sure this is answered somewhere on the forum but I can't find it anywhere. Is Ellanse reversible like HA? Or is it just another form of HA That last longer .

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303420749

Dickwitman wrote: Ok I'm sure this is answered somewhere on the forum but I can't find it anywhere. Is Ellanse reversible like HA? Or is it just another form of HA That last longer .

The latter. Well, sorta. It\'s not exactly a kind of HA, as it\'s based on different composition and can\'t be dissolved instantly, but it\'s like a HA in that it\'s temporary and eventually vanishes over time, except that it lasts much longer, and is more firm, thus more appropriate in the penis. Reports also indicate that it\'s less troublesome than other fillers, and because it\'s a biostimulator, it also has permanent collagen-creating capability, meaning that you\'ll be left with a bigger tool even after it\'s all gone... filled with your body\'s own biology...and not some foreign materials, which your body would always be fight off indefinitely (PMMA).

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303426969

Thanks Chester. Sounds like this is the way to go no doubt

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303427127

drsiew.com/ellanse-everything-need-know-...-stimulating-filler/

Ellans' vs Hyaluronic Acid Fillers

In my opinion, both Ellans' and HA fillers such as Restylane give excellent results..

Advantages of Ellans' over HA fillers:Ellans' is longer lasting than most HA fillersEllans' is more cost effective in the long termEllans' does not cause delayed hypersensitivity reactions (formation of a granuloma ' or hardened lump), which, although rare, can happen with HA fillersBecause Ellans' works by your own collagen production, it does not migrate. (HA fillers can migrate, in rare instances)Ellans' maintains its volume better over time.Ellans' gives a better aesthetic result for the nose, chin, and foreheadAdvantages of HA fillers over Ellans' include:There is an antidote to HA fillers ' they can be dissolved should a problem arise. Hence, both minor (lumpiness) and major complications (e.g. necrosis) can be treated more easily.HA fillers give a more dewy look to the skin. Hence they are also used as'Skinboosters to improve skin'texture.HA fillers are better for fine tuning very delicate areas such as the undereye area.HA fillers are cheaper upfront.Should you suddenly decide to go for surgery (e.g nose implant), HA fillers can be dissolved. Ellans' cannot be dissolved and you will have to wait until it resorbs in a few years.

Ellans' vs Sculptra and Radiesse

Ellans', Radiesse and Sculptra have many similarities, and some important differences.

In many ways, Ellans' and Radiesse (also an excellent product) are very similar. Ellans', however, lasts longer, and gives more skin texture improvement due to more collagen stimulation.

Sculptra is also a collagen simulator like Ellans', but works very differently. It is a liquid, rather than gel, when injected ' so you do not see immediate results, but have to wait a month before it starts to work. You also need 3 sessions for optimal results. Another big difference is in post-treatment care: you need to massage your face after Sculptra treatment, for 5 minutes, 5 times a day, for 5 days, to ensure that the product is evenly distributed. Failure to do this can result in lumpiness.

I do not use Sculptra on the undereye and forehead area, and only perform it for patients who can be sure that they remember to perform the post-treatment massage, to minimize any lumpiness. For people with large volume deficiencies, such as HIV lipodystrophy ' Sculptra is perfect because it is more cost effective.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303430740

Reklaw wrote: I've been researching clinics in Europe that offer HA, there's loads, according to Estheticon there are 20 in Germany and quite a few in Poland, thats compared to just a few in the UK that are all overpriced and dodgy, I've emailed a few German doctors to see if they'd be willing to inject Metacrill or Ellanse, il let you know when I receive a response.

what kind of prices are you getting? is there a big difference in prices across europe eg in poland? did you ask about voluma or other HAs as well as metacrill/Ellanse? cheers Reklaw

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303440857

Hi 22, the only reason I've been researching clinithat offer HA is that they might be persuaded to offer Ellanse or PMMA, I'm actually not that interested in HA, anyway, il update everyone when I receive a response.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303443981

Hey Reklaw,

Looking forward to hearing the outcome of your email. I asked Dr. Horn at androfil about PMMA and Ellanse and he said no to both with the reason that he doesn\'t want to inject something that is irreversible into clients. I guess he\'s making a killing with HA and doesn\'t need the risk of introducing the other procedures. I definitely get the feeling with him that it is primarily a business and not a desire to help men get the penises that make them happy. Although having said that he might just genuinely not want to expose men to the risk of PMMA and Ellanse. I met him in his office to talk to him about my desire to get PMMA and in the end he talked me out of it and got my to sign up to 8 more mls of HA (face palm!)

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303446320

mediatps wrote: Hey Reklaw,

Looking forward to hearing the outcome of your email. I asked Dr. Horn at androfil about PMMA and Ellanse and he said no to both with the reason that he doesn\'t want to inject something that is irreversible into clients. I guess he\'s making a killing with HA and doesn\'t need the risk of introducing the other procedures. I definitely get the feeling with him that it is primarily a business and not a desire to help men get the penises that make them happy. Although having said that he might just genuinely not want to expose men to the risk of PMMA and Ellanse. I met him in his office to talk to him about my desire to get PMMA and in the end he talked me out of it and got my to sign up to 8 more mls of HA (face palm!)

Quite frankly, you\'re not going to find a doctor who wants to recommend Ellanse because it\'s a business killer for them. HA is a money train. What doctor in their right mind wants to give you a treatment that will keep you away 3 to 4 years, when they can have you back 3 to 4 months? You want Ellanse...you\'re going to have to request it, and get that doctor\'s price for it, because it will differ depending on where you are. It\'s no surprise that the two most ethical PE doctors that we know about are the only ones openly offering it. Dr. Oates and Dr. C.

Ellanse Procedure 6 years 1 month ago #1303475495

I emailed AD asking about Ellanse. Apparently they do not offer it at this time. If anyone knows anyone good offereing Ellanse outside of needing to travel to Australia, please advise.

Thank you for contacting us. For the moment we're not offering Ellanse as a filler for the Girth enhancement procedure. We offer two temporary options: Voluma is a Hyaluronic Acid gel that retains water. This filler comes from the same manufacturer as Juvederm, being a new generation this filler; voluma is associated with a less spongy feeling because it contains less HA and increased the hardness and viscosity so the effect lasts longer. The results provided by this filler can be noticeable to the touch because your tissues can feel kind of spongy, however this filler can be disolved before it gets absorbed. Radiesse is a Calcium hydroxyapatite. This filler has same sized microspheres as the PMMA filler; this calcium microspheres get surrounded by your own collagen and works very similar to PMMA. This is Dr. Casavantes filler of choice for temporary Girth enhancement. For temporary Girth enhancement we recommend between 9-12 cc, each cc costs $400 usd. Please let me know if you have any further question regarding our Male Enhancement procedures.