PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294556950

There is a 1 year (S) a 2 years (M) a 3 years (L) and a 4 years (E). Oates seems to be using the L.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294558270

• ll
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0

mato23 wrote: There is a 1 year (S) a 2 years (M) a 3 years (L) and a 4 years (E). Oates seems to be using the L.

So with the 3 year version Subtle77 says it feels firmer than natural and another one of Dr. Oats patients said it felt \"more natural\" than HA. Sounds promising. I wonder how that compares to the 1 year, if perhaps trying that first would mitigate some of the risk hoddle10 raised in aleksk\'s thread on Ellanse--that is, the longer durability turning into a disadvantage if you were unlucky, had a reaction or and had a bad outcome.

~LL

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294559367

Thanks! I\'m definitely happy with the results. No complications so far. The swelling seems to have gone down but still a bit of redness. I don\'t remember how long the redness stayed with my previous procedures. Now that the swelling has gone down, it is slightly firmer Flaccid but still normal. I think only I would notice. FG is sitting between 5.4 and 5.6 depending on different environmental elements. EG is still a solid 6.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294566664

Sounds promising.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294716145

So, just a small update. At about day 12 there was some redness and it was a bit stiffer on the left side, but not much and not that noticeable. I was taking 1000 MG of Vitamin C each day for that whole week. I\'m not sure if that had anything to do with it but it went back to normal a couple days after I eased up on the Vitamin C. Also, I\'m not sure what happened but, I went from 6.0 EG to 6.2.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294770795

Hi Subtle77,

Now that it has been a month how about some more images? I am doing a second round of Ellanse on the guy I first trialled it on next week. He would be keen on your sort of size.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294799801

Dr Oates how much do you charge for 20ml of Ellanse?
Am I correct in thinking the 4 year version has not been approved in Aus? Here in U.K. the 3 and 4 year version have not been approved yet.
If someone were to have texture issues/nodules granulomas with Ellanse what would you use to try and improve things?
How long does it take for the carrier to absorb?
Have you thought about advising people to wear an els40 afterwards?
Would it be possible for you to prescribe Flomax?
This might be a good idea to optimise results for those who retract also it might make it possible for you to apply more product at the base.
Any updates Subtle?

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294802483

Everything is all good. No issues as of now. There is a slight accumulation at the base when Erect. It is not that noticeable. The base is slightly different when laying down and Flaccid compared to standing up and Erect, so it\'s pretty easy for this to happen, since the procedure is done laying down (this is just my guess).Still doesn\'t effect me at all.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294802503

That\'s a lot for the info Subtle much appreciated.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294802632

hey there S77, everything looks great, do u notice the difference between Cymetra and Ellanse in your unit? seems like the collagen stimulating materials give a stiffer result but heck i have no idea

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294804401

Yeah, Cymetra wasn\'t bad besides how short term it was. The biggest difference as of now is that I believe I would have had to get about 50 or so CC\'s of Cymetra to get the same result.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294804702

Hey subtle. Are you still sitting at a solid 6 Inch Girth?

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294805769

Actually I mentioned above that a little over a week ago I measured 6.2 EG. Not sure what happened, could be EQ. Not sure.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294807030

@Subtle
How does the texture/feel of it compare to Cymetra?
It will probably start to feel different over time as the collagen kicks in. The Ellanse that I had put in my face was quite soft at first but has become firmer over time.
How does the mobility of it compare with Cymetra, like does it move around more or less?
I had a similar product as Cymetra injected and it freely moved around, but I had a gargantuan amount injected.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 months ago #1294831226

The Cymetra I had didn\'t seem to move around at all but it was only 10cc\'s. Cymetra felt very natural, I couldn\'t tell a difference, but it only lasted 4 months. For that price, it shouldn\'t even be an option in my opinion. Ellanse isn\'t as smooth but still looks natural.