PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellanse Procedure

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 month ago #1295136215

I am also in Texas and it was worth the trip. So far anyway. Traveling that far can be a pain but it\'s all a matter of perspective. Look at it like a vacation. When it comes to this kind of procedure, I would travel to the moon and back if it meant that it was gonna be done correctly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 month ago #1295137316

Subtle77 wrote: I would travel to the moon and back if it meant that it was gonna be done correctly.

You mean, \"to Mars and back.\" ;-)

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 month ago #1295149696

Doctor Jason Oates I have a question for you.
Have you considered prescribing Ellanse patients Flomax or Terazosin for 2 months post procedure and advising them to wear an Els40 a few hours a day for a couple of months post procedure, I mean I\'m sure the results would turn out great without it but in my opinion this would optimise results, especially for those who retract.
As you know I\'ve got some in my face and it reduced quite significantly after 1 month then rapidly increased and became firm and collagen growth stabilised at about 8 to 10 weeks, I just have a feeling this would be beneficial.

On another note, can you recommend anything for me to regain my skin elasticity?
My penis skin feels fragile and thin, asif it\'s lost elasticity probably because I\'ve lost more than 1.5 Inch of Girth in the last year and maybe because I\'ve used quite a lot of dmso.
I\'ve used multivitamin cream (A,E,D e.t.c) but it\'s not really had much effect.
I\'m not over worried about it because I think it will improve with time.

Thanks boss

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 month ago #1295150549

• Visitor
  • Visitor

Reklaw wrote: Doctor Jason Oates I have a question for you.
Have you considered prescribing Ellanse patients Flomax or Terazosin for 2 months post procedure and advising them to wear an Els40 a few hours a day for a couple of months post procedure, I mean I\'m sure the results would turn out great without it but in my opinion this would optimise results, especially for those who retract.
As you know I\'ve got some in my face and it reduced quite significantly after 1 month then rapidly increased and became firm and collagen growth stabilised at about 8 to 10 weeks, I just have a feeling this would be beneficial.

On another note, can you recommend anything for me to regain my skin elasticity?
My penis skin feels fragile and thin, asif it\'s lost elasticity probably because I\'ve lost more than 1.5 Inch of Girth in the last year and maybe because I\'ve used quite a lot of dmso.
I\'ve used multivitamin cream (A,E,D e.t.c) but it\'s not really had much effect.
I\'m not over worried about it because I think it will improve with time.

Thanks boss

Alpha- blockquers have their negatives, such as nose congestion, depression, non cum when orgasm, nausea, headaches, problem with view, etc...

I tried tamsulosin for one week and I experienced nose congestion, weakness and problems with view. Of course the penis hangs more.

You can use them for little but they are not side effects free.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 month ago #1295150592

Okay Cheers

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 month ago #1295161408

I got a dumb ? that makes sense

Since it stimulates collagen using semi permanent PMMA, my ? in the 3-4 year mixture especially, does it create scarring like metacrill does maybe not as much.
Love that your not stuck with it if things go wrong, good it last longer than HA, just would suck to lose length for something needing to be redone.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 month ago #1295183535

Reklaw,

As SSC says alpha blockers are not without issues. I do like the idea though. Yohimbe is meant to do the same thing via basically similar action - but is not available in Australia.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 2 weeks ago #1295356912

For guys who were interested in trying Ellanse like Subtle77 had we have the opportunity to do 2 guys with the 3 yr Ellanse at a discounted price - $450/ml. Contact us through the Sydney or Perth office.

(Note - this was a short term offer, usual pricing for Ellanse on our website soon - Google calibreclinic )

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295395999

Just over 3 months out. No changes, no issues.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295396012

Subtle, thanks for continuing to update your progress.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 1 week ago #1295399336

Subtle77 wrote: Just over 3 months out. No changes, no issues.

Subtle77,

Could we get a long term photo?

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 6 days ago #1295451825

Dr Oates wrote:
Subtle77,

Could we get a long term photo?

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 6 days ago #1295452297

Nothing subtle about that unit. Good work, Dr. Oates.

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 5 days ago #1295459043

S77, EVERYTHING LOOKS GREAT! now, just waiting for Ellanse to get FDA approved in the US...

Ellanse Procedure 7 years 5 days ago #1295463324

Congratulations Subtle77!