PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chester's Chicken Coop

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1304931535

crikey lakingsfan I hope you don\'t believe in karma. in your next life you\'ll come back as a fucking gimp or something. I bet those poor girls still cant sit down lol. ouch! it\'s like that eternal question: did the girls get the coke for their arse-pain or their arse-pain for the coke?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1304941706

Out of curiousity have you ever considered that you may be a psychopath?

The casual nature by which you seem to value people according to their utility is sobering.

I\'m genuinely curious.

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1304942202

Naginati, I won\'t speak for lakings but it appears, by what he\'s writing, that he acknowledges the craziness of his former life and really appreciates his life partner now. In lakings response to Dream, he indicates that this lifestyle wasn\'t cool at all. I think he\'s just trying to convey a different time in his life.

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1304942205

naginati wrote: Out of curiousity have you ever considered that you may be a psychopath?

The casual nature by which you seem to value people according to their utility is sobering.

I\'m genuinely curious.

??same

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1304942403

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1304942919

chester wrote: Tip: Yet again...size isn\'t everything.

Of course it isn\'t everything. But some extra Girth for those lacking in that area sure as hell can make it better.

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1304993020

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1305013791

Mustang,
While I appreciate your compliment, I just hope that one day someone can learn from one of my experiences without having to go thru a consequence of their own. When I share it helps me, everytime in some way....

I applaud you for your experience you have shared with us. Remember your story and one other saved me from making a HUGE MISTAKE, of Elist proportions!! So once again thank you!

I learned long time ago in a 12 step meeting, people can only take from me what I allow them to, and I can only grow by sharing so that it may help another addict in their struggle....

I\'m what you would call a quadruple winner... sex addiction , drug addiction , alcoholism and compulsive gambler, so I\'ve got lots of stories and real life experiences cause I\'ve seen and done a lot of fucked up shit in my past.

But there is no saint without a past, nor sinner without a future

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1305069623

It makes me feel humbled that I was able to help anybody...Good for you!

May be I go to heaven, if there is one; nobody knows for sure, and they will have Mermaids waiting for me...I want 50!!!!!!

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1305110407

Tip: Older women are more open to sexual connections.

Here\'s another one for the young lads. So yes, pretty much everyone knows that older women are more receptive and open to sex than younger ones. But do you really know why? Most of us older guys know that as women age, they loosen up restrictions and open themselves up to more opportunities, certainly more so than they would have when they were younger. I noticed this not long after my sexual beginnings in my early twenties. Pretty much all of the girls I had sex with in my twenties who were also my age where uptight and insecure about their bodies and never really fully loosened up, which prevented them from really enjoying sex and having full and deep orgasms. However, to the contrary, I noticed that when I dated older women, especially much older, they were totally uninhibited and remarkably relaxed, and were all able to enjoy the full satisfaction of sex. They were also easier to approach, and even if they rejected you, they did so in a relaxed flirty way that didn\'t make you feel rejected. As women age, they care less about having impeccable looks and are able to fully relax with another man in sexual situations. The precipice of my MILF experiences happened when I jokingly asked a very famous HBO series and movie celebrity out on a date. She ultimately said she had plans, but it was a flirty endeavor that went on for a few minutes. I am by no means a very good-looking guy, I\'d say slightly above-average. But what I do have going for me is very high levels of confidence, a fit body and a charming personality. If you view women as snakes, then be a snake charmer. Don\'t let rejection upset you, let it improve your charm tactics. Test your sex pitches on older women and see how it goes. Don\'t just get upset because you keep getting rejected by women your own age. Open up your range and experiment. You\'re young and have all the time in the world.

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1305121954

Well, I am not young and I do not have all the time in the world...LOL....

BUT, very true about older women. I found that as women get older they either get really nasty about sex (due to bad sexual experiences, hatred for men, bad relationships..etc) OR, they come to realize that they are getting older, less attractive (in their eyes), less desired by men, they have had time to understand their sexual bodies and have learned what makes \"them\" feel good and now they know what they want and they loosen up about sex and romance and they become very sexual and open minded. Those are the ones you want!

I personally like younger women (really? LOL, all men do) But I have had a couple of fantastic ladies, 36-44 who were sexual beasts and they wanted it more than I did!!!

Not to get gross, but I did find that their vaginas were not as easy to get wet and their Fluids were much more \"thick\", they smelled and tasted different than younger ones and they were much \"looser\" than the young ones either due to age or due to having kids or both.

Either way, As Chester said, give them a chance and you will be pleasantly surprised, I was!

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1305138169

lakingsfan35 wrote: 22,
Its not like they didn\'t know the drill...

i got to admit, i did wonder where that was going for a second

images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/A...o-543297_600_400.jpg

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1305139486

Mustang2020 wrote: Not to get gross, but I did find that their vaginas were not as easy to get wet and their Fluids were much more \"thick\", they smelled and tasted different than younger ones and they were much \"looser\" than the young ones either due to age or due to having kids or both.

What age range are you talking about with these differences? I\'ve been with 3 different women who were early 50s and did not notice any differences in this regard?

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1305140011

Most 22-30 yo smelled and tasted so nice. The older ones were 36-44. The last two were 42 and 44 I think. I am very particular about a woman\'s smell and taste. I can\'t tolerate any bad smell or taste, I have actually left a girl in bed when she didn\'t smell well. This is only my experience. Yours WILL vary... LOL.

Chester's Chicken Coop 5 years 8 months ago #1305140637

Mustang2020 wrote: Most 22-30 yo smelled and tasted so nice. The older ones were 36-44. The last two were 42 and 44 I think. I am very particular about a woman\'s smell and taste. I can\'t tolerate any bad smell or taste, I have actually left a girl in bed when she didn\'t smell well. This is only my experience. Your WILL vary... LOL.

lol as you should. i recently learned that a girl will produce alot of cream when she close to ovulating.