PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chester's Chicken Coop

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 9 months ago #1296931279

Chester, stop giving all this really BAD advice!!! If guys follow you up on it, there will be no more girls for you in NYC...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 9 months ago #1296934188

Agreed you can get anyone\'s pant(ies) off with humor. It\'s also a great way to hide the fact you are a cheap date. My sense is that Chester spends more money on condoms and lube than he does on wine and food

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 9 months ago #1296934604

@ Mustang, haha well let me tell you, between the bloopers I see from guys on dates, and the cluelessness I come across on these threads, it\'s the least I can do. But you know, I say this with great affection, because not long ago I was just like them. I\'m going to tell you something I saw last weekend. I was driving on the West Side Highway and I saw this pasty looking young fellow in a cheap suit in the back of a taxi cab hollering at every chick he saw when the cab stopped at each light. I was next to him the whole time, due to traffic. This poor sap kept yelling \"Ladies!\" as if he was in a Beastie Boys rap video from the late 80s. They looked at him like a creep. But it was clear that he was just on vacation and had a few drinks in him, and just wanted to have a good time. It\'s very often the case that guys just want to have fun with girls, but they lack the sophistication, charm and raw attraction capabilities to have these experiences, so it all comes out very poorly. And I know that it hurts them inside, because it did me, when I was a young guy. So with these tips, I hope to help these guys at least avoid *some* of the pain that they\'ll undoubtedly experience in their courtship of today\'s women.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 9 months ago #1296934667

@ Hunky, hehehe you guys are cracking me up over here! Now that\'s experience talking, Hunky! You\'re spot on with the cheap factor. When we were kids, my best friend and I used to compete on who would spend the least before getting a chick in bed. He always won because I didn\'t lose my virginity until I was 20. But the practice always remained intact, which means that I have a list of restaurants and venues that are relatively cheap, yet offer a wonderful atmosphere in which to court a date for sex. That will be the topic of my next tip. Thanks Hunky!

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 9 months ago #1296937507

Excellent tips for certain parts of the world and certain mentalities! I believe that in East Asia, some parts of Eastern Europe and almost all of Africa where poverty is rife, helping with feeding the family, schooling and a little upgrading of a girl\'s life can get you any and how many you need in bed. These tips come after, if you need a relationship ...

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 9 months ago #1297020831

The west has its own values/stupidities just as much as the East/Asia does. Having experienced both and if given a choice, I\'d take the East any day. The best thing about the east/Asia, is that sex is not a taboo or a shameful act (some Eastern religious countries are very strict about casual sex) and men still have an abundance of young beautiful women to choose from, unlike the West where choices are limited for the average male.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 9 months ago #1297021594

I used to work with a lot of poles. Always noticed the men were quite ugly but their women were stunning. Much more conservative and feminine too. Wife material.

Different culture all over. Men are much more masculine and tough than western men. They really take no shit from anyone even if they know they\'ll lose. Big in to personal responisbility and facing reality head on. Being with them made me a more capable guy. Always repsected them for it.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 8 months ago #1297977656

Tip #14: Creativity will get you laid. And save you money.

When you\'re dealing with high volume (3-10 dates per week), you need to be cost conscious, or you\'ll hit pauper status pretty quickly. That\'s where creativity comes in. Women love to be taken out and treated to a nice date. Food, especially good food, is a big winner. However, restaurants can be costly. So get creative. Picnics are my \"go to.\" A good deli can make you a pair of nice sandwiches, fresh salads and fruit. Total cost $25. Compare that to double, or even triple, that in a restaurant, and you\'ll see the savings. For extra credit, you could even stop at your local cheap liquor store the night before and get a nice bottle of white wine for 10 bucks; keep it in your fridge, and you\'ll have a nice cool, crisp bottle of wine for the picnic. Wine in the park is a huge differentiator, and a big stress reducer, which makes the date go way easier. I can\'t tell you how many women I\'ve banged in the park. Some in plain daylight, with people walking around us. Just bring an extra blanket, to conceal the deed. If you do it right, it looks like you\'re just laying down with her in the spoon position, but really what\'s happening is your Dick is already inside her and you\'re going back and forth really gently.
So you had your first date and only spent 25 bucks, but you didn\'t get to fuck her. No problem, if your charm on the first date matched your creativity, you can now invite her to your place and prepare a creative plate of cheese and fruit. See attached. Source fine cheeses and fresh fruit and olives. Make sure you remember the names of the cheeses and olives, and look up the history on the internet. Women love a man who is knowledgeable about the food he presents. It\'ll take an extra 10 minutes of your time, but it will make you stand out among all the other \"dudes\" she\'s dating.
Total cost $4 (full cost is actually $40 but it\'s good for at least 10 servings). Throw in a bottle of wine and the total cost is $14.
1st date: $25
2nd date: $14
Total cost to bang: $39

The following is often left out of dating tips, but as you get older, your charm, wit, creativity and assets all improve, making you a much more compelling suitor. This dramatically reduces the amount of time needed to get a woman in bed. The aforementioned courtship duration is my usual (2-3 dates). 4+ is very, very rare for me.

If you\'re worried that some women might think you\'re cheap, think again. One of those women that I banged in the park is the CEO of a multi-million dollar European clothing line. Our picnic was in the late afternoon, so by the time I actually banged her, it was night time, meaning that I didn\'t have to worry about hiding under the blankets. I fucked her doggystyle, smacking her ass and pulling her hair) with raccoons looking at us like we were nuts.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 8 months ago #1297985544

Hey Chester I am surprised that #14 didn\'t include investing in a high end bottle of wine that you can refill with supermarket wine - or go to a high end wine shop and dig through their dumpster for said high end bottle. I have a 25 year old coming over in 30 minutes and I just knock em out with Cd cleaner and then make them Trader Joe\'s pancakes in the morning. I put a runny fried egg on the pancakes so I don\'t have to invest in maple syrup. Total cost $2.50. That\'s $1.25 am ass cheek. ???

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 8 months ago #1297986095

LMAO, you\'re killin\' it, HD!

I thought of the refill trick a while back but, once women hit 35+, their palates can sense the cheap wines. A decent $10-15 bottle gets the job done.

Cd cleaner had me on the floor!!

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 8 months ago #1297992227

chester wrote: Cd cleaner had me on the floor!!

I think that\'s the point.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 8 months ago #1298139150

Haha, awesome thread. I love how it got from general life advice to detailed instructions on how to fart silently!

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 8 months ago #1298147352

Silent farting is a serious power! :-)

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 8 months ago #1299926275

@chester, off topic, but for some reason I\'ve just noticed your goal is 6\" Girth. Firstly I\'ll say as always, someone like you should do nothing, but now that\'s out the way, why on earth are you so interested in Ellanse given your relatively conservative goals? I\'ve see you posting for months about Ellanse but assumed you were looking for the more typical gains target of 1\" plus. In your case, Ellanse make virtually no sense. From your photos you are really more 5.6\" than 5.5\", so you only really need a 0.4\" gain. For such a small goal, a good practitioner, like Dr Oates, should be able to give a very natural result with HA. The worry with HA is that is lack the rigidity of the stimulatory fillers, but to gain 0.4\" the \"graft\" would be so thin you wont notice any difference. Ellanse is also 30% concentration, when you could get a permanent gain of 0.4\" from 1 round of 10% PMMA. If you are worried about complications, given your goals, Ellanse should be placed 3rd behind HA and 10% PMMA.

The whole point of having a temporary filler is for safety surely. In the last 6 months I\'ve heard of 2 PMMA infections, 3 HA infections and 1 FFT infection. In that time I\'ve seen zero granulomas. So it seems infection is a great risk from fillers than our bodies rejecting the material. If you get a biofilm infection from PMMA, Radiesse or Ellanse you are going to have a hell of a job shifting it. You can\'t just leave it though, so in the case of Ellanse the fact it\'s not permanent doesn\'t really benefit you, as you can\'t wait years for it to go, to deal with the infection. With HA, if you dissolve it, the infection will go or should be treatable. 30% Ellanse will more likely leave you with lumps than 10% PMMA in my opinion and has no safety advantage as it needs to be topped up, each time increasing the risk of what is seemingly the biggest concern with these fillers, which is infection. You big fear with PMMA I assume is having to have it cut out, but that issue is still there with Ellanse. We\'ve seen more infections in recent month with fillers than we have granulomas since PB\'s began.

If I were you I\'d find a good HA injector on the East Coast. I understand why Ellanse appeals to you, but ultimately, in your case, I just don\'t think it makes sense, given your goals.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 7 months ago #1299945241

To add to H10 excellent analysis. Considering your successes with women, I have to assume (you know what happens when one assumes? ) that you are interested in enhancement purely for your own satisfaction?

Inquiring minds need to know... LOL.