PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chester's Chicken Coop

Chester's Chicken Coop 7 years 4 hours ago #1295451662

Glad you liked that one, HD. Thanks for reminding me to update this thing. Ok Youngins and Swag-Lacking Oldies, here\'s another one for you. Lesson #10: Never answer texts, from someone you want to bang, right away. Everyone says they hate games, but when it comes down to it, they\'re much more responsive when you keep them on their toes. I usually like to wait between 45 mins to an hour before replying to a text. Not only does it give you adequate time to reply with a witty note, but it also keeps them waiting on pins and needles. But don\'t wait too long (over 6 hrs), as this can backfire, causing the recipient to resent you. Keep texts brief and clever. Then strike when the kettle is hot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chester's Chicken Coop 7 years 1 hour ago #1295452281

chester wrote: Ok, back to the chicken coop! Here\'s an actual online dating profile of a woman I met recently. She pulls no punches on what she\'s looking for. Check out the bit about length and girth. This is from an actual woman, looking for actual sex, and I share it with you guys so that you can see that not all women are looking for long dicks. It\'s about much more than that. Girth certainly helps though!
Btw, after meeting her once at a coffee shop, I got her to agree to join me for an overnight stay at a hotel when I get back from my holiday vacation. Bitch\'s ass was proppa!

Hot tip: If it has a masseuse on hand, sauna and a pool, you can tell a woman that you\'d like to take her to a luxury spa resort, and she\'ll likely say yes, to an overnight hotel stay. ;-)

Update: I added this sexy kitten to my inventory late last year but forgot to update. I bang her now and then. Her hectic work schedule, and relaxed attitude, makes it easy for us to have a casual NSA friendship.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295454805

chester wrote: Glad you liked that one, HD. Thanks for reminding me to update this thing. Ok Youngins and Swag-Lacking Oldies, here\'s another one for you. Lesson #10: Never answer texts, from someone you want to bang, right away. Everyone says they hate games, but when it comes down to it, they\'re much more responsive when you keep them on their toes. I usually like to wait between 45 mins to an hour before replying to a text. Not only does it give you adequate time to reply with a witty note, but it also keeps them waiting on pins and needles. But don\'t wait too long (over 6 hrs), as this can backfire, causing the recipient to resent you. Keep texts brief and clever. Then strike when the kettle is hot.

Can a reply you have to wait 45 minutes be witty?

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295459418

Indeed, especially in NYC, where we\'re all scrunched for time. The point is that immediately replying to your potential \"fuckee\" can give off the impression of being desperate or too eager. Best to keep them waiting in anticipation. I\'ve done both, and I can safely say that I\'ve had much better outcomes by delaying their gratification.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295626577

Nice thread Chester. Looking to get my numbers up this year. :-)

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295648043

Go get em! Happy plucking :-)

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295648173

Lesson #11: The best lovers \"adjust\" to any situation.

If you seek volume, meaning lots of pussy, you need to accommodate as many women (pussy sizes) as you can. Lots of guys on this board think the bigger the dick, the better your outcome. That\'s definitely not the case! There are women with small pussies, mid-size pussies, and large pussies. Then you have the extremes, on either end. Trick is to try to accommodate as many of these pussies as you possibly can. There is actually a benefit to being on the smaller side, guys! With that in mind, you need to adopt techniques and tools to help you modify your size when needed. Think of yourself as a mechanic who needs to adjust his wrench size to accommodate the different bolts he needs to open.

One of the best tools available to increase your girth size is a water-based pump. I use the bathmate hydromax x30. With this pump I\'ve been able to permanently increase the thickness of my penis by over half an inch in less than six months. But one of the main benefits is the ability to temporarily increase the girth of your penis, which let\'s you adjust to many different sizes of pussies. The effects can last for many hours, so it\'s a great technique for volume pussy tapping. There are probably a myriad of routines out there, so I\'ll just share mine, as I\'ve been asked for it several times. Below are some recent questions that have come my way regarding pumping.

How should I start?
I do 4 sets of 20 minutes on a very low setting. Basically i pump so that I feel the stress but not the pain. This allows me to comfortably receive the exercise benefit for a longer duration in comfort. I\'m a big believer in longer duration and less impact. Between each set, I massage and repeat the process. I just sit back in the tub with a good book and relax with ambient music coming from my phone.

How long have you used it for and how often do you use it?
I\'ve had mine now for a year. At first, I was using it 3-4 times per week, with a day\'s rest in between. That was because I was using it for permanent growth. Now I use it as a way to adjust between sex partners. On a day that I\'m going to be having sex with one of my Asian ladies, I don\'t go anywhere near it. However, when I\'ll be with a woman who\'s had several children, I\'ll do a full session, which jack\'s me up an extra half inch in girth for about five to eight hours, sometimes longer. My normal girth is 5.5\".

Do you ever use it erect? ive read online that its a good thing to do to get big gains but it sounds crazy to me to do it erect?
No, I only get semi hard (like 30-50%) then slide it in and pump.

What gains do you get? do you always get these or have gains got bigger/ smaller?
It varies depending on pump time. Sometimes I can only do 3 sets, due to 2 trying to make a date on time, so that means I\'ll be a little thinner. Other times, I intentionally do this to accommodate a smaller size. Obviously, if you\'ve already had sex with this person, you have a good idea how much you need to pump. On a new prospect, I always do the full four sets, so I can at least be well-informed for the next time. I rather go in bigger and then adjust accordingly.

How long do gains last?
For me, it\'s usually 5 to 8 hours, but this really varies from person to person.

Bottom line: If you condition your penis to expand when needed, you\'ll service a larger group of women. And...a man with a large flock is always a man in great demand. ;-)

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295648228

Excellent idea! I was opting to get a bathmate but understood afterwards that the erections are squishy. I prefer to be hard, even if thinner ...

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295648584

Nice one, chester. Yeh i wanted to ask but forgot to ask about the quality of erections after using it. Are they a bit squishy? I'd like to ask these follow up questions too if you dont mind! When you say 4 x 20 minutes you mean 80 minutes of low pressure pumping per session with say 5 minutes in between or whatever. So youre in the bath for 1 and a half hours?With that in mind, i dont have a bath only a shower and cant stay in there that long lol! Does it leak or can i wear it outside of the bathroom? Newbie question alert: how do you adjust the pressure? I guess i'll figure it out when i buy one but thought i'd ask anyway.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295657712

If a lady with \"small pussy\" as has been put here, falls in love with a guy having a Dick of 7\" Girth, should she stop loving this guy and move on? It never happens that way. After the first few discomforts, they make love happily ever after! We are still not yet fully aware of what women are capable of (they sometimes fake things to help our ego).

And chester, I can assure you that coming from 5.5\" to a squishy 6.0\" is of no consequence to a woman\'s pussy.

I consider that Phalloplasty for gains of less than 0.75\" is a waste of time and money. And if it is squishy, well ...

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295658912

I had the bathmate hercules which broke immediately after 3 months and my replacement also broke. I used it 3 times a day. I usually would just keep pumping even if i feel pain ignore it and keep going. That could be a reason why they broke but i heard alot of good things about the x30 and x40 but im very sceptical about it seeing how my hercules broke. I suppose everyone reacts differently to pe.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295658931

number22 wrote: Nice one, chester. Yeh i wanted to ask but forgot to ask about the quality of erections after using it. Are they a bit squishy? I'd like to ask these follow up questions too if you dont mind! When you say 4 x 20 minutes you mean 80 minutes of low pressure pumping per session with say 5 minutes in between or whatever. So youre in the bath for 1 and a half hours?With that in mind, i dont have a bath only a shower and cant stay in there that long lol! Does it leak or can i wear it outside of the bathroom? Newbie question alert: how do you adjust the pressure? I guess i'll figure it out when i buy one but thought i'd ask anyway.

I probably wouldn\'t call it \"squishy,\" but it\'s a little softer. Not privy to the science but I\'d think it would be much different (harder) than a soft filler like HA, because the size increase is due to more blood in your penis (even stronger Erection) and fluid (swelling your penis). There\'s also nothing \"squishing\" around.
Yes, 80 minutes of low pressure with a couple of minutes of massage in between sets, in a nice hot/warm bath.
The x30 has a strap that allows you to use it in the shower. I much prefer the tub, as it\'s easier, but have used this method as well. Not sure, I\'d wear it outside the bathroom.
You adjust the pressure with a hand pump that comes with the unit.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295659181

jogift wrote: If a lady with \"small pussy\" as has been put here, falls in love with a guy having a Dick of 7\" Girth, should she stop loving this guy and move on? It never happens that way. After the first few discomforts, they make love happily ever after! We are still not yet fully aware of what women are capable of (they sometimes fake things to help our ego).

And chester, I can assure you that coming from 5.5\" to a squishy 6.0\" is of no consequence to a woman\'s pussy.

I consider that Phalloplasty for gains of less than 0.75\" is a waste of time and money. And if it is squishy, well ...

Sorry jogift, but I strongly disagree. Most definitely and emphatically. This is probably because, in addition to several times that women (mostly Asian) have \"moved on,\" specifically indicating my thick penis as the culprit, it actually happened to me yesterday!! I banged this older Asian lady (she\'s 50, I\'m 42) a couple of weeks ago, and it was a grueling endeavor. She was super tight, and screaming bloody murder have the time. I literally had to pour the whole bottle of KY into her to just get my head and some of my shaft in and maintain sex motion. There was very little pleasure for her. I, of course, felt good. But the stress and inconvenience of having her fidget and pause for breaks proved way to disruptive for full enjoyment.

\"After the first few discomforts, they make love happily ever after.\"
Hell no! That\'s definitely not my experience. More like, they limp away, ice their pussy, and tell grandma they just ran into the big bad wolf in the forest. Few women, in my experience, want to continue after that kind of trauma. And that\'s really the right word, trauma. When sex is traumatic, as opposed to pleasurable and comfortable, most women are much more apt to move on, and search for a better fit...for obvious reasons. It\'s science, my friends.
\"And chester, I can assure you that coming from 5.5\" to a squishy 6.0\" is of no consequence to a woman\'s pussy.

I consider that Phalloplasty for gains of less than 0.75\" is a waste of time and money. And if it is squishy, well...\"
Gotta disagree again. Again, it\'s not really squishy and a half-Inch difference has proven to be a HUGE difference in the reaction of many of my partners. It\'s both physical and psychological, because in addition to filling them tighter, I can see the lustful concern that shows up on their faces when they\'re handing the larger, heavier unit in the hands and mouth. The anticipation alone makes them much wetter and hornier. They get that look that many of Mike Tyson\'s opponents used to get in the 80s, before the sound of the bell. Knowing this, I intentionally delay the act of penetration, opting to kiss, lick, carress, tease, slap, smack, bite, nibble, suck, etc. All serving as an ominous, and steadily powerful drum roll that sends a woman\'s breathing into a pleasure-panicked frenzy with anticipation. When the first penetrations commence, the pussy is usually engulfed in juices and the moans are strong. Then shit gets rough and it turns into Water World.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295660125

Chester is absolutely right when it comes to Asian women. I have had the same bad experiences and they did not come back for seconds. Doesn\'t matter how turned on they are or how much foreplay, some of their vaginas are tiny and it just doesn\'t work. There is a whole chapter in the KamaSutra book about matching mates in congruity to the size of each other\'s genital. I\'m almost 7in Girth at the thickest and they hated it and made them bleed. What women want a ripped up vagina? I think 5.5 - 6.0 is the sweet spot. Still huge but not too big so it causes serious pain.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 11 months ago #1295660320

I can tell you from \"my\" experience, both point of view are valid.

I had Two Asian girls who didn\'t look for big, but they enjoyed big after we met and we got to know how to have fun with minimum pain. Now they loves big and would never go to small again. When I say big, I mean Girth. They never liked getting poked with long dicks, this is them two, women vary a lot!

I also recently had TWO beautiful young Asian ladies tell me they can\'t come back for more. They had a great first time; and while in the act they both told me it was \"good pain\" and they enjoyed it. Later, they admitted to themselves and to me that they can\'t do it again! One had a kid through C section, the other had a natural baby birth, still both were too small.

However, Many American/European women are naturally bigger in every way than Asians and hence they can take bigger units.

EDIT ADD: I was referring to Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Koreans, Philippine, basically South East Asia....

So, there you have it...it all depends! LOL....