PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Chester's Chicken Coop

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 6 months ago #1299949345

@hoddle & Mustang
Thank you for your substantive insight. 10% PMMA was my original thought. However, as I\'ve expressed, the uncertainty of PMMA long-term concerns me. With respect to infection, if I was able to receive a small sample for testing purposes, and my body showed no reaction, then I should be all clear. From everything that I\'ve read, Ellanse isn\'t only firmer than HA, it\'s also much more longer lasting, and best of all, it\'s a stimulatory filler. That makes it, in my book, superior to everything. As for why I seek a modest gain, well that\'s because, as Mustang points out, my considerable experience informs me that moving beyond six inches Girth yields diminishing returns. I seek the Girth mainly to effectively balance the prospective increase in length. If I get to 7 inches length, I prefer to be 6\" - 6.25\" than 5.6\". In short, I\'m striving to improve in all areas of my life, and this appears to be a low-risk way to achieve an enhancement. Subtle77 is the case study I am most closely following.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 4 months ago #1301836478

Chicken Coop\'s back in session...

Tip: Want a thicker dick without a filler? Or, want to try before you fill? Here\'s how:

So like many of you, I get a thrill out of fucking sexy women. The prospect of doing so with a bigger penis is especially thrilling. However, as someone who is very fit and into health and wellness, I\'m not fully sold on proceeding with a filler procedure, especially since I\'m already on the thicker side. Yet that hasn\'t stopped me from banging women with a bigger, thicker unit. So what have I done instead of fillers? See below.

1. Pumping before sex: This is best done when she\'s coming over to your place, as you can time your pumping session best. Pump lightly for 2-3 sets with long duration to get a nice full thickness. Then host your guest, and charm her into the bedroom where you unleash your Kraken. You\'ll be a bit softer than usual but it will still do the job. Just make sure she\'s very wet. The wetter she is, the less of a problem this is.

2. Using an extender condom: I use this just like a condom. I roll it up when not in use, and roll it on when needed. It adds considerable girth and little extra length. Best part? It\'s a condom, so your date just assumes it\'s a regular condom with your natural thickness. The model that I use has little \"pleasure\" ridges just under the glans, so I call it a \"pleasure condom,\" which is technically accurate. Unbeknownst to my dates, I call it \"Turbo.\" www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075886VTR/
I\'ve been using this for about a month and, truth be told, most women can\'t handle it. I start out fucking them with it and, even well-lubed, they become screaming messes, and not in a good way. So I have to revert to natural me, which goes much better. I already calculated this outcome many months ago (I believe anything 6\"+ EG is excessive), which is why my goal is 6\". Only one time have I had a positive result.
This little number that I bang every now and then, always orgasms multiple times every time we have sex. She\'s extremely fit, experienced (45yrs old) sexual and often goes to international sex conferences, etc. But she was talking to me last Friday during dinner about how she has never squirted in her life. Despite her age and experience, she considers me her most talented lover. I told her that I\'ve induced a fair amount of squirting in my past. Even told her that I keep a mop near my bed just in case, which she took as a joke. Later that night I hit her with Turbo. Screamed bloody murder as usual, but this time she squirted all over the sheets and floor. As she tossed around slowly in bed, moaning out the after-effects of her resounding orgasm, she opened her eyes to the sight of me mopping up around the bed, with a satisfying grin on my face.

Both options turn my natural 5.5\" EG into 6.1-6.25\" EG. In either case, no woman has questioned me about the validity of my thickness.
EXTRA TIP: This is an excellent way for you to *first* try what it would be like to have a thicker penis before proceeding with a filler.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 4 months ago #1301838839

ah, the wisdom is washing over me again. I was dry without the chicken coop. I thought there would be mention of wrapping baloney around your Dick and then putting a condom on. I am not sure if women get anal orgasms but you need a section on that. I have been a very busy person lately and this is not the site for the pics I have collected and Hoddle won\'t let me Whatsapp them to him cause he is always sitting down to dinner, but knowing how to induce an anal orgasm is the difference between mold and penicillin.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 4 months ago #1301839757

HA, funny you should say about the anal orgasm, as I often send a finger or two near the anus on less vocal partners. I find that the closer I get to that area while I\'m inside increases the vocal feedback, and aids in the orgasm.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 months ago #1301986199

Ok, this one\'s inspired by MrW\'s post on Caputo\'s thread entitled, \"The Extra Stitch.\"

Tip: Don\'t forget your other tools. They\'re more important than you think.

It\'s easy to understand why most men think that by just having a bigger penis, that will solve whatever inadequacies they have in the bedroom. The commanding image of a sizeable penis emits a visceral vibe that sets the tone like nothing else. However, your penis is not alone in there. Lots of men forget the other important tools, such as your fingers, tongue, lips, etc. It sometimes comes down to perspective. When you start viewing sex (making love) like making art, the importance of your other tools becomes more apparent. Facing a block of plaster, the sculptor begins his work with hammer (body) and chisel (penis). If he\'s very talented, he\'s capable of delivering a compelling sculpture with these tools alone. However, all serious sculptors rely on a wide variety of tools to deliver a truly finished and beautiful piece of art. Without the sculptor\'s knife, the carving knife, the sand block, the water, etc, the sculptor can only create a rough image. Only with the detailing tools can he convey the crisp image that he so desires to express through his talents. As MrW points out in his post, fingers can do so many things down there. If you have a good command of your hands, you can deliver screaming orgasms with perfect control. Speed, angles, pressure, these are all things that you can control much better with your hands than with a penis. Used individually, they can be a nice sensory game for your partner. However, as you progress in your tryst, you can start using combination techniques. For instance, one of my favorite moves is to set my partner on her side, then slip my penis in her vagina, and as I thrust, I apply pressure with my left hand over her clit. This usually yields an instant reaction, loud moaning. I can further enhance this combination by giving her gentle kisses around her neck and ear, then with my other hand I start pulling her hair, and the kissing turns into sucking on her neck, etc. The result is often a resounding orgasm, due to multi-sensory stimulation.

Be a multi-sensory lover and you\'ll be a more well-rounded artist in the bedroom. Then don\'t be surprised when you start getting more call backs for sex than your friends with bigger dicks.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 months ago #1302043558

Don\'t forget the nipples! My limited experience has showed me that twisting the nipples makes them go crazy, well most of them, and aids in their orgasm being quicker and more intense. I think there is a direct nerve connection between nipples and vagina....LOL...
Also, as mentioned, \"lightly\" touching her anus in a circular motion as one is going in and out makes them more excited. Be careful as some women do NOT like finger up the arse...

BTW, making a woman squirt is the best feeling for me and her...they just go bananas.....Just keep some extra sheets at hands

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 months ago #1302047516

HA HA, as usual, Mustang, very, very well said!

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303463707

chester that link to the extender condom doesn\'t go anywhere and i cant find anything similar - i dont think so anyway - when i google it. can you find something like it? it sounds intriguing.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303464825

number22 wrote: chester that link to the extender condom doesn\'t go anywhere and i cant find anything similar - i dont think so anyway - when i google it. can you find something like it? it sounds intriguing.

You just have to search \"extender condom\" in Amazon.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303467044

oh right i did find them then. are these things very much like girth sleeves?

this: www.amazon.com/Extender-James-Enlarger-E...ngthen/dp/B01CPO9MZ2

i was imagining something a bit different. is this the sort of thing you used?

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303467158

I wouldn't wear one, it's dumb as fuck.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303474673

I am curious to know how females respond when a man uses extender condoms.

Its obvious that the man is adding artificial length and little Girth to his tool.

Something more discrete, which is not detectable..will be much better in my opinion.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303475719

number22 wrote: oh right i did find them then. are these things very much like girth sleeves?

this: www.amazon.com/Extender-James-Enlarger-E...ngthen/dp/B01CPO9MZ2

i was imagining something a bit different. is this the sort of thing you used?

It\'s the exact thing I used. My experience with it is chronicled in the aforementioned tip. I just ordered another one.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303475744

Reklaw wrote: I wouldn't wear one, it's dumb as fuck.

Not quite. I\'m not sure what your reasoning is for that sentiment but I can tell you first-hand it makes a handy addition to my sensory tool bag. Used properly, it can be remarkably effective at yielding extraordinary sexual outcomes.

Chester's Chicken Coop 6 years 3 weeks ago #1303475795

Aviator1117 wrote: I am curious to know how females respond when a man uses extender condoms.

Its obvious that the man is adding artificial length and little Girth to his tool.

Something more discrete, which is not detectable..will be much better in my opinion.

In the penultimate tip above I chronicle my experience with several women. Pretty much most of them couldn\'t take it, except one. In hindsight, if I was a bit more gentle in the beginning, I\'m confident that most of them would have liked it. Their discomfort is more a byproduct of me being already quite girthy. As for your comment about obviously adding length, not exactly true at all. It looks exactly like a condom on me because it is almost exactly my length, so when I have it on, it actually looks like I have a condom on. As I explained in my above tip, not one of them could tell that it was an extender condom. Keep in mind guys, this is indeed a condom, it\'s just thick. For guys who are considerably shorter and thinner, then I would probably agree that this would be a ridiculous thing to use. However, for those that are around the same length, or a little shorter, this is definitely a good product.