PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281930518

but this one happened in Tijuana tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/2008/12/01/1039...en-found-in-tijuana/ it just a scary thought after seeing those videos

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281930575

dcpimpin12 wrote: I found this video from Tijuana www.lovelydisgrace.com/mexicos-drug-war-...very-graphic-videos/ and tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/2008/12/01/1039...en-found-in-tijuana/ very graphic video,,, makes u think twice before going to mexico.. I couldn\'t watch all the videos but it is frightened to watch.

I\'d rather be in Tijuana than in some places in Oakland, California or Baltimore, Maryland. What people ought to know is that the vast majority of drug violence tends to be related to turf-wars; as in - cartel vs cartel, or cartel vs law enforcement. Innocent bystanders can be victims, but as I said previously, I\'d rather walk the streets of Tijuana before you\'d find me in some of America\'s toughest \"hoods.\"

Tijuana as a city is - like Nohidingstyle said before me, an extension of Southern California. It\'s a large city with a large population and if you are a smart traveler, you will not have any troubles. If you look up crime stats, Tijuana is actually remarkably safe relative to some REAL hot spots of cartel violence in Mexico.

Hell, if anyone\'s noticed, no progress report on this forum ever insinuated any sort of discomfort or sense of danger while staying in Tijuana - it\'s an illusion perpetuated by fear of beheadings & violence often more problematic in other parts of the country. Let\'s not pass judgement on a place we haven\'t been to, and let\'s heed the judgment of those who\'ve traveled there. My 2cents.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281930614

dcpimpin12 wrote: but this one happened in Tijuana tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/2008/12/01/1039...en-found-in-tijuana/ it just a scary thought after seeing those videos

There are spurts of violence in Tijuana from time to time, but it hasn\'t been the hotbed of violence seen in other parts of Mexico for some time... or at the very least, in the past few years TJ has been relevant to this forum.

The key is being a smart traveler. Take a cab to and from your destination. The greater Tijuana area is home to millions of people, and the number of people killed account for less than a fraction of a percent and are often targeted for cartel-related motives (and hence innocent bystanders being affected).

I\'ve been to TJ a handful of times and the only sense I got was that it was in an extension of San Diego, except that everyone spoke Spanish.

If it were an all-out war zone (like it arguably is in some other spots in Mexico), this could be a different conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281934027

Dude great to see you back. I am wildly jealous of your third session. I am absolutely dying to go back but my fiance is adamantly opposed. Ugh.

Anyway, really glad to hear things are turning up for you. Let me know how it works when you take it for a test drive

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281936930

I wish there was a way that the filler that Dr. Cervantes uses would be approved over here in the states. That way the Doc could set up an office and some of the bad press that mexico gets would not be an issue. I know the prices would go up but I would pay more for saftey, comfort, and the ability to just hop on a plane and see the Dr for the procedure or if I had any concerns I could do so without having to have a passport or go through customs would be a benefit to both parties. This would also be very good for the Dr. C\'s business. The men who have had P.E. surgery without PMMA probably went that route because they wanted the procedure to be performed in the states instead of having to deal with the saftey risks and concerns in Mexico (EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE RISKS EVERYWHERE). If PMMA was offered in the states they more than likley would have went the PMMA route. I know the majority of men on this forum would agree if the Dr. C would open an office in San Diego that would be great for his business and beneficial to his clientele. and that would be AWESOME!!!

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281938054

I get what you\'re saying, I was very much afraid to go to Mexico for a procedure. Then I discovered that there are laws in California that limit malpractice to 250000 bucks. That deters lawyers from even taking cases, and all but ensures you\'re not gonna get much suing a doc that butchers you. Once you get your head around the fact that you really have no recourse once something goes wrong, and it\'s just you and your luck and the universe\'s will protecting your junk, it stops mattering so much where it\'s done.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281938635

The idea that men have opted for procedures within the U.S. because Mexico seemed unsafe is insanity! There is far more risk with Dermal Grafts or silicone implants to your penis than there is a threat to your well-being in Tijuana. If this fact is lost on you, Phalloplasty is the last thing that should be on your to-do list.

I\'d like to hope that men who have opted for procedures in the U.S. did so because of preference for methodology and doctor, and not so much \"what city\" it was in.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281942413

@Skeptical One you are entitled to your opinion and im entitled to mine. I mean to be honest the fact that we would even be having cosmetic surgery to enlarge our penises is probably insane to someone but thats there opinion. I understand were your coming from but I dont agree. I believe some men would rather get there surgery done in the U.S. rather than Mexico thats all. But what im sure is most definitely a fact is that the Dr. would get more business and it would be easier to follow up if there were any questions or concerns not saying that it isnt already.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281942454

I mean arent we aloud to have our opinions on this forum?? Or is it beginning to be like that other forum where the Elist implant was the best thing that ever happened to the penis????

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281943491

freakyd, you are getting needlessly defensive - I never once said you weren\'t entitled to your opinion - as a matter of fact, all I did was give my own. That\'s precisely what makes us different from the \"other\" forum you refer to, an insinuation that\'s extremely inconsiderate when you consider what you have access to here. Smh.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281944525

Calling someones comment insanity is a bit much, I get you wouldnt do it but im sure others have or its probly been in the back of their mind. But like you said its not that deep. I really just wanted to say *I WISH THE DOCTOR HAD AN OFFICE HERE IN THE STATES AS WELL, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE INDIVIDUALS WHO ARENT COMFORTABLE GOING TO MEXICO*

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281946777

So how about them Cowboys?

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281947024

Here are a few pics. I still have 2 slight dips on the left side but they are much less severe. A touchup round should take care of them. I am very pleased w the outcome.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281947045

I have no idea why one photo posted sideways and the last one upside down. They are not that way when I upload them.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281959125

Great results man. Looks really good!