PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 6 days ago #1282044273

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 6 days ago #1282044554

I agree with brother briceb.... Looks great! Congratulations surenow82! I will be returning to TJ this year for a touch up. I\'m happy with my Girth but my aesthetics still need some work. I know, I know... boo-hoo... I\'ll be even bigger.

*I fixed your photo\'s orientation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 9 years 11 months ago #1282339068

Thanks for the congrats guys. I am loving it. If I do go back it will certainly not be bc it is needed and more bc I am just obsessed. lol

New here and strongly considering pmma 9 years 4 months ago #1284937867

Hey there guys, it has been quite some time since I have given an update so I thought I would drop in for a few. I am still very pleased with my results from round 3 in Feb. That being said I thing my size has leveled out and I still want more. This procedure has been a blessing. The only downfall is that I wish I could kept the size and smoothness that one has for the 2-8 week period post procedure. I am probably going to schedule round 4 for the beginning of next year as that will be a full year since round 3. The aesthetics are still great and I am currently measuring 6.5\" BEG, 6.0\" MSEG, and 5.5\" EG behind the glans. The taper is very nice. I am hoping to add a 1/4\" to 1/2\" to all of those stats. I loved having 6.5\" MSEG and 7+\" BEG for the first 6 weeks after the 3rd round. I couldn\'t hide it wearing unless I wore baggy fit pants. I also encountered 2 women that tried but could not take it which was actually awesome for my confidence. I will check in from time to time. Those of you who I\'ve communicated with knew that I was going through an ugly divorce and then reconciled, but it went south again and the divorce was just finalized. That is part of the reason why I have been too busy to keep a steady record of updates on the site. I hope all of you are well and hello/ best of luck to all of the new guys considering procedures. TTY soon.

New here and strongly considering pmma 9 years 4 months ago #1284971598

Nice to see your results are coming along..Its goof you were able to stay at 6.0\" Erect Girth. Any length gain? Also I may have missed something, but I thought you were married?

New here and strongly considering pmma 9 years 4 months ago #1285004942

Notyetsure/SureNow if possible could you take picture after your 3rd(maybe final procedure)...

New here and strongly considering pmma 8 years 10 months ago #1287199986

Hey guys, its been a long time........life drama still hasn\'t let up. Its been about a year since my last post and over that since my third round with Dr. C. Nothing has changed with my unit since the last post so I\'d say its safe to assume that it will hold steady where it is. I am still measuring 6.5\" BEG, 6.0\" MSEG, and 5.5\" EG behind the glans. I am having a lot of financial difficulty so I have not gone back to Mexico for round 4. I am hoping that someday soon the cloud over my head will go away and I will have the time and finances to go back. I really would like to add another 1/4\" to 1/2\" from the base to the glans before I throw in the towel. I will check in again soon and will definitely let you guys know when I get ready to go back. Best wishes to everyone. Take care guys.