PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276960973

@ notsureyet82,

Excellent result congrats bro, Dr.C. did a great job in spite of the peyronie you have to the Lt. side and the 30% conc. , I had 30% (Dr. Samy Passy) and mild peyronie to the Lt. too, but your result way much better than mine esp. the transition between the gap and the shaft

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276961765

Hey brother smartman! Long time no see! haha I\'ll be going for my third and final round next month. I have a gap (though not as prominent and on the left side only) similar to yours so I\'ll take some pre/post pics so you can see what skills Dr. C has doing revisionary work. The implant has not caused any issues. Over time, the implant does seem to be more noticeable but I don\'t care. Wife loves it.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276963520

Hi Miracle, what exactly do you mean by \"more noticeable?\"

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1277029709

Hey you guys I have an appointment for April 5th wish me luck. I am going to start off with ads much cc\'s and as much percent as possible for a huge new unit. I\'m about 8.5 inches long when fully Erect and I\'m not sure the Girth bit I am about to post a pic.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1277030246

kidrod wrote: Hey you guys I have an appointment for April 5th wish me luck. I am going to start off with ads much cc\'s and as much percent as possible for a huge new unit. I\'m about 8.5 inches long when fully Erect and I\'m not sure the Girth bit I am about to post a pic.

How can you be considering a Girth enhancement if you don\'t even know what your current stats are?

How much research have you done? Why do you feel you need to enlarge your penis?

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1277030802

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Okay guys, I am now 16 days post op and some imperfections are starting to show up. I now have a large ridge on both sides of my penis at the base. Its amazing how they are not there and then just suddenly appear. The ridge at the left side of the base has been there since round one, but the one on the right side appeared 2 mornings ago. It was not there the night before and the next morning it was. Anyway, my measurements have not changed so I am hoping that my current size will be pretty close to the final result from round 2.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1277038592

Well, glad to hear about the size stability, sorry to hear about the ridges. Are the ridges vertical along the shaft or horizontal (perpendicular to the shaft)? I ask because my ridges/ stopping of PMMA are horizontal, and I get the impression your\'s are vertical. I\'m actually pretty hopeful that at the final session, breaking up all ridges with the canula, and then adding 10% only, will stabilize everything without adding those imperfections as it dries. That\'s my hope, but I don\'t think the imperfections are THAT big a deal, but we all would like perfection of course.

Thoughts?

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1277040377

Imperfections will continue to become more evident with time and in some cases may take up to 8 months post op to surface. That is why it is paramount that one understands that PMMA is not a perfect procedure. I believe in most cases that two rounds minimum are necessary; one for size and one for touchup. I\'ll be going for Round 3 at the end of next month. I have several hard spots that are visible when Flaccid, a gap at the glans and a ridge at the base. I\'m going to take some photos pre-op and post-op and continue for several months to document my corrective procedure progress. I believe the forum would greatly benefit from a well documented case of aesthetic correction. Congrats on your procedure DWD! That\'s an impressive gain.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1277057383

miracle7.5x6 wrote: I believe the forum would greatly benefit from a well documented case of aesthetic correction.

Agreed 100%. Looking forward to your documentation of this process.

It seems like everyone just keeps getting more Girth and rarely does anyone decide they just want one last aesthetic-focuesd process. Everyone seems to TALK about that but never do it. PMMA seems addicting. I\'m trying my best to stick to just a second round for Girth and then aesthetics and leave it alone.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1277059728

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Girth is definitely addictive. The post of swelling is the bitch. If we stayed that size it would probably be fine, but to be that big and watch it go away makes you want it back even more. This is just my opinion of course. I wanted 5.75\" EG as an end result before I started with PMMA. Now that I have seen my Dick at 6.375\" EG the 6.0\" EG I have now just doesn\'t feel big enough. I am still going to try to restrain myself from getting more and doing a touch up for round 3 but the temptation for another full Girth round is there and very strong. We are all nuts lol or maybe thats just me too.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1277070784

You hit the nail on the head. I agree the swelling and shrinking is responsible for making you want to go back for more. You always get a small taste of what it would be like after one more procedure when the swelling is still there. Its funny, I want what you have (6\") and you still want more. I\'ll probably feel the same when I\'m in your shoes at the end of May.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277116610

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am still holding steady at 6.0\" EG and I am going to have to retract my previous statement. I don\'t think I want to be any bigger. If I am being honest I would actually prefer to be at 5.5-5.75\" EG. I am just too big for my wife now. If I get her really warmed up she can handle 5-10 minutes before it really starts to hurt her and we can only do it in certain positions now. For any new guys considering PMMA be careful what you wish for. It is really easy to lose sight of what is realistic and useable. I am still getting laid and enjoying it but I think it would be better for her if I were at 5.5-5.75\" EG. After the new wears off it really isn\'t fun to hurt them every time you have sex. I think many of us have lost sight of reality. There are exceptions out there, but most women are probably going to struggle with a 6.0\" EG. Anything larger than that may actually end up costing you sex. I did not realize how huge 6.0\" was until I had it. I cant imagine being any larger. Anyway all is well with the procedure. My aesthetics are still great and minor round 3 touch ups in 5 months or so should be the end of my PMMA journey. I will try to get pics up over the next few days. Work is kicking my butt right now.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277149546

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Still happy and holding steady at 6.0\" EG. I will note that the PMMA is becoming more palpable now when Flaccid and even a little when Erect. It must be time for the little imperfections to start showing up. Hopefully they are minimal. Looking good for now!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277151474

Try some lube, if have not already! Huge difference! I hope your wife adjusts, I bet she will! Take care and good luck!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277177271

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks Mudball, I appreciate the support.