PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277178940

notsureyet82 wrote: Still happy and holding steady at 6.0\" EG. I will note that the PMMA is becoming more palpable now when Flaccid and even a little when Erect. It must be time for the little imperfections to start showing up. Hopefully they are minimal. Looking good for now!

I\'m at that stage too buddy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277180043

Must say that I\'ll be sticking with 20% for my touch up. Feels very natural both Flaccid and Erect. Have a couple of hard spots but otherwise, very happy with my tactile outcome.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277190717

Philisophical thought: men are not psychologically designed to be able to enlarge their penises at will. The fact that a process has been developed that allows this places a great responsibility in the hands of those who undergo the procedure. You must control your emotions and insecurities, and let your new larger size actually sink into your head, instead of blindly moving forward as if to say, \"I know I\'m six inches in Girth but I still feel like I\'m 4.5). That may always be the case, at least a little bit. Amputees feel tingling sensations from their missing limbs were for years sometimes, wouldn\'t out smaller penises leave echoes in our minds?

As I laid on the table, telling doc to be conservative, the thought that ran through my mind was meeting someone like my ex fianc'e, falling madly in love again, and being too big for her to enjoy me. Thanks for sharing your experience so openly.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277234187

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey guys, I haven\'t updated in a while do to work overload. I am going to try to take some pics and measurements this evening to post. Everything is going well for the most part. I have several clumps of PMMA that are easily palpable when Flaccid, but they are not noticeable when Erect. The only Erect issue I have is the large ridge at the left side of my base that has been there since round 1. I have noticed one thing. My unit naturally hangs to the left. If it stays in that position for a long period of time the ridge stings like a bitch when it finally straightens out. Example: I sat at my desk for about 5 straight hours today. My jeans held my unit to the left and pressed against my body the entire time. When I stood up for the first time and it was able to hang it hurt like hell for about 15 seconds and then went away. This is the only type of situation in which I feel any discomfort, but I felt It was worth mentioning. Hopefully the ridge can be perforated and softened during round 3 in 6 months or so. I am still very happy overall, but it would be nice to rid myself of these minor annoyances. Also When Erect the ridge is about an Inch up my shaft from the fat pad and it isn\'t really insertable during sex so I am not using the entire shaft because of it which kinda sucks. Has anyone else had similar experiences? Any feedback will be appreciated. I also now have 2 dips in the PMMA on the left side. They are only really noticeable when I am completely Flaccid, but it almost looks as if my Dick was squeezed really hard with a 2 finger grip near the base and the imprint of the fingers stayed. I guess similar to the grip marks Hulk had immediately post op. They pretty much go away when Erect so it isn\'t causing any problems in the bedroom and the wife is really starting to enjoy the new unit so thats some good news

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277299872

Hey Notsureyet! Sorry to hear about the pain issues but, good to hear your wife enjoys it. I wonder if that will be an ongoing thing or just until more scar tissues forms.?

Is there anything you would have done differently, if you were to start from day 1 again?

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277330712

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I think if I had to do it over I may have gone with multiple rounds of 10%, but over all I am still extremely pleased with my outcome. I just think the lower concentration would have been less stiff and therefore possibly avoid the discomfort issues.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 1 month ago #1277407810

Hey Notsureyet! I hope all is Hanging well. I\'m getting very close to my doing 1st round, once I clear my schedule.

So, you would go mulitple rounds of 10%! Wow, that would be expensive to get the same results you have now., I would think..? You would have to go for several more rounds to get what you have gotten from the 30%. Am I correct about this, anyone?

Does the areas that you got 10% seem softer to touch than the 30% areas? Thx!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 weeks ago #1277447688

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Personally I cannot tell the transition from 10% to 30%. I like my 30% but it is palpable. According to 10 and 20 percenters on this site they cannot feel the PMMA. That is the only reason that I might go with multiple rounds of 10% if I had to do it over. It would definitely be very expensive in comparison to achieve the same result though. I do speculate that the gains with 30% are much greater on a per round basis. Hope this helps bones.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 11 months ago #1278163137

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Okay guys, it has been quite a while since my last post. Everything is going extremely well with my unit. It has now been almost 4 months since round 2. My measurements have not changed at all, which is great. Still holding a solid 6.0\" MSEG. The great news is that the collagen has softened a lot, so when Flaccid the PMMA/ridges, nodules, etc. are barely palpable. I doubt anyone would be able to tell any work had been done if they inspected my unit. The wife has adjusted to the size for the most part. It still takes a bit of warm up and plenty of lube but she is enjoying it now instead of it hurting her. For the other 30%ers out there this should alleviate some concern of the hard ridges you may be experiencing. They will soften, just give it time. My skin has also stretched to accommodate my new size. I am pretty pleased at the moment so I may not go back for round 3 as originally intended, but if I did decide to do so there is now room for the PMMA. Anyway if anything changes ill post, but for now I am just enjoying life. My insecurities are gone and that is a great feeling. The pic is semi Erect and not great quality, but best I can do for now.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 11 months ago #1278164131

Good to hear!

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 11 months ago #1278165699

Looks great. It\'s great to hear another report of it softening to the touch.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 9 months ago #1278587299

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Okay, well I am 5 months post op of round 2 and things are good. I have a few gaps in the PMMA on the left side of my unit that create dips when I am Flaccid, but when Erect they aren\'t noticeable. When I am Erect there are 3 nodules on the bottom side of my unit just behind the glans that are visible and palpable. The good news is that the collagen/PMMA has softened up quite a bit and feels very natural. I still measure the same with good EQ and measure around 5.8\" MSEG with shitty EQ. Most of the time it isn\'t an issue as I have gotten back in the gym and am taking test, HGH, and HCG in a more than adequate dose to keep my T levels high. I am most likely going to go back for a 3rd touch up round at the end of the year. I want to wait at least 9 months before I do my final round, but since I have seen no changes except for softening of the PMMA I think I am pretty close to my final results of round 2. I apologize for not posting more often, but there hasn\'t been much to report and I have just been enjoying life. Hope everyone is well.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 9 months ago #1278588038

Thought you twisted off.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 9 months ago #1278588223

Glad to hear things are going well.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 9 months ago #1278588337

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hulk, I am still around buddy. I have just been crazy busy with life. Things are going a mile a minute and I feel like there is barely time to breathe. How have you been?