PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276774680

Don\'t want to sound like a jerk, but I have to ask did the PMMA cause peyronies disease. I can not help but notice the large curve to the left you have when Erect. Does it make intercourse difficult ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276777357

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
No the curve has been there for years and it causes no problems at all. It does seem to be slightly more accentuated post PMMA, but I think it is because there is less PMMA on the left side. My intent is to focus on filling in that gap this Friday with Dr. C. Hopefully by doing so the curve will seem less severe.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276797647

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Okay guys, I changed my post PMMA measurements to reflect what they are now. This will be considered my final result from round 1. Tomorrow I will have round 2. Hopefully I can get rid of the baseball bat shape and get the base and mid shaft to match the Girth of the area from the glans to the circ scar. Wish me luck!!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276798748

Good luck bro. Can you say 6\" MSG coming your way!?!? You got it!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276801531

Still solid gains from Rd 1. Good luck with Rd 2! I\'m almost ready to make my leap, just working up the courage.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276819716

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Okay guys, I am here in San Diego again. Its funny, I hear it rarely ever rains here yet on both of my trips the weather has been shitty. Go figure lol!! Anyway, I am waiting for the shuttle to pick me up and take me to TJ. I am excited and nervous. I am also trying to decide whether to continue round 2 with 30% or to use 20% this time. I dunno, I guess I will see what Dr. C and Wade think. I am also undecided on whether to try to add some more 10% above the circ scar to even things out or just leave it alone. I will report back this evening when I get back to the hotel.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276819834

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I just took this photo. Here is the final result of round 1. Average gain of 0.75\" in Girth. If we can fill in the gap between the ridge and the circ scar on the left side I will be thrilled. I think it will work as the skin has loosened up quite a bit recently. You can actually see wrinkles of loose skin in that area in the photo. I am hoping we can get most of it done today and then round 3 can just be a touch up for any minor aesthetic issues.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276820463

Good plan, I think youll be able to achieve that goal!!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276823869

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Okay guys I am back in the hotel. Dr.C and Wade did a wonderful job. They broke up all of the hard spots with a cannula and were able to even things out really well. My unit has a much more cylindrical shape now instead of the baseball bat. The largest point is still at the circ scar, but the smallest point is less than 1/4 of an Inch difference and by looking at it you wouldnt notice. Round 2 made a huge difference in size and aesthetics. I am obviously swollen right now so the measurements are worth nothing except the fun of knowing, but I am confident in their abilities and I think round 3 will only be needed for ssmall aesthetic touch ups. This thing feels really heavy and the extra weight is making it hang longer Flaccid. I am adding round 2 measurements to the bottom of my post and will change them as my measurements change. I do have way more bruising this time, but that was to be expected. Breaking up the ridges is pretty invasive so the bruising is normal. I am also leaking PMMA from the holes because we filled to the point where it wouldn\'t hold anymore.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276823951

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You guys with over 6\" Girth I am officially jealous. My swollen measurements are 6.25\" and this is freakin enormous!!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276828330

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Still draining at the incision points this morning. We definitely filled it up last night, but Dr. C and Wade were amazing. They were able to use seperate entry points to fill in the area between the circ scar and the glans and it seems to be sticking. I am not noticing the migration from that area like last time. The ridges are gone and also feel soft and natural where they were. I am almost even now too. 6.25\" EG pretty much everywhere. It varies by 1/8\" from base to head but thats pretty damn good considering a had a 1/2\" difference yesterday morning. I am sure as it dries out minor aesthetic issues will appear, but my Girth enhancement is over. Round 3 will definitely be just for aesthetics. This thing is HUGE! It is so wide I can hide a credit card under it lol.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276829124

Nice! Crazy huge man. So you think the old issues were corrected? What concentration did you go with? Did you have some added behind the glans, I remember you saying you weren\'t going to. Looks like a third arm at this point, Mazel tov!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276830690

That is big!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831170

Huge...

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831265

Are the lumps on the skin from yesterday\'s picture PMMA nodules ? I don\'t see them on the photo you posted on 1/27.