PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276483452

bones wrote: Congrats, notsureyet. So far looks like a success story to me. If it were me I could deal with not looking symmetrical. When I do long pumping sessions my unit has a similar look when Flaccid from body fluids collecting at certain areas like under the bottom near my head gland. But, like you its not noticeable when Erect. But, I am concerned about this pain your feeling in the ridge. What makes you think it could be resolved in Rd 2? Did Dr.C present a plan to deal with that?

Man, I\'m really tempted to go for Rd1 ASAP even though its against all logic to take the risk as I\'m pretty average & its been working fine for the woman in my life. But, my issues are like yours, its not really about pleasing woman. Its about me & wanting to be some ideal macho image in my head. I feel like psychologically it would give me that little extra push & make me a little bit more positive & outgoing. & so, the next time my GF says \"Hey for kicks let\'s go to a nude beach in Jamaica\" or go for a \"skinny dip\". I\'m not thinking about Turtling or I need to pump first. Arghh.. Am I screwed up or what?

Never thought about the nude beach scene, would be worth it for that reason too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276499029

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
bones, the pain that I speak of is more of an annoyance. It doesn\'t hurt at all unless I pinch the ridge or have rough grinding sex and even then it is very slight. It is certainly nothing that will prohibit sex. It doesn\'t get sore either, the discomfort is only there while it is being messed with. It also seems to be more mild as time goes on. To fix the ridge, Dr.C will most likely break it up with a cannula or give me a steroid injection to break it up. I am not really worried about it. It will all work out and if not I can live happily with it the way it is now.

hulk, The nude beach sounds great. I have always wanted to go to one and now I would certainly have the confidence to do so, but my friends who have been to them say it is not the fantasy that I picture in my head. They say that the majority of the nude bodies that you see will make you want to rub sand in your eyes. There aren\'t any women that look like Jamie Eason or Jessica Alba walking around. I hope this isn\'t true but thats what I\'ve been told.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276527262

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I caught a woman staring at the large bulge in my pants last night at the gym. When she looked up at me from my crotch she just smiled. I smiled too. I must say that is a great feeling. It obviously went no further as I am a faithful married man, but what a confidence booster.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276580853

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have noticed something about my PMMA and have not mentioned it until now because I wanted to make sure that it would continue before I made anything of it. I have noticed that when I have not had an Erection for a few days my first Erection afterward is somewhat painful. It feels as if the collagen/PMMA has stiffened or tightened due to the penis sitting in a Flaccid state for some time. When I get the first Erection after a few days it seems as if the pain is caused by the stretching of that stiffness. It only lasts for one Erection and then everything feels normal and there is no residual soreness. Has anyone else experienced this? I am curious to know if this is a 30% specific problem. I encourage 10, 20, and 30 percent recipients to answer. Thanks guys, NSY82

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276582345

Notsure,

I went to a nude beach when I was 17 in Greece....
I must say that the ratio of hotties to fuglys was out or proportion.
9 fuglys to every 1 hottie. I of course was not nude because I was a foreigner just taking in the sights

I saw some of the longest hangers (labia majora) I\'ve ever seen.. We\'re talking roast beef sliced to a #2 at Walmart! Not too suprising was the size of the penis of her husband... Looked to be a good 5.5\"FG with 5\"FL.
But hey... He coulda been a shower? Anyways there are some occasional hotties, but it\'s kinda like Forrest Gumps box of chocolates.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276582748

Hey notsureyet. Interesting. Hmm,.. Maybe collagen/ scar tissue forming in the Flaccid state then, scar tissue gets torn apart in the larger Erect state. Wonder if this will be an ongoing thing with having PMMA in the penis.. Could this be the drawback of PMMA in a dynamic organ that changes in size? To get more members to chime in, might wanna start a new topic with this. Thx for posting!

notsureyet82 wrote: I have noticed something about my PMMA and have not mentioned it until now because I wanted to make sure that it would continue before I made anything of it. I have noticed that when I have not had an Erection for a few days my first Erection afterward is somewhat painful. It feels as if the collagen/PMMA has stiffened or tightened due to the penis sitting in a Flaccid state for some time. When I get the first Erection after a few days it seems as if the pain is caused by the stretching of that stiffness. It only lasts for one Erection and then everything feels normal and there is no residual soreness. Has anyone else experienced this? I am curious to know if this is a 30% specific problem. I encourage 10, 20, and 30 percent recipients to answer. Thanks guys, NSY82

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276583085

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Good point, if that is the case, I wonder if it is possible to use an extender while healing so when Erect it\'s used to an elongated state.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276586963

Im planning on using an extender straight after my injections.Im hoping this will prevent this problem and also distribute the PMMA more evenly

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276587198

@notsureyet82

I only received 20% (49cc\'s in 2 rounds) and do not have that issue. However, I get erections daily and nocturnal tumescence is crazy. I wake up with an Erection every single day. If I went long without an Erection, I\'d be concerned. I had my testosterone levels checked yesterday and they were 1,110 ng/dl. Might have something to do with it.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276590526

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Miracle, the reason for the 2 to 3 day periods without Erection are my job. Once a week I have to work in a very high stress situation for 48 hours without sleep. It is very hard on the body. I have very high test levels and during the rest of the week I have a normal amount of erections, but when you deprive your body of sleep for 48 hour or more it goes into survival mode. Your testosterone is depleted within the first 18 hours give or take and at that point you are running on pure will power. Erections are not going to take place without visual or physical stimulation and when working in a high stress environment those are impossible. Most people are not subjected to this sort of lifestyle, but I do think it could be an issue for those with a similar situation or low testosterone levels.

Bones, Xander, and Hans, as Miracle pointed out this is only an issue if you go for an extended period of time without an Erection so you guys should be in the clear if that isn\'t an issue.

Hulk, Mamma always said sex is like a box of chocolates, the ones with the cherries are better!!!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276639441

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Okay gentlemen, here is the latest and greatest about my Dick. It has changed significantly over the last few weeks. I am approaching week 6 so I\'m sure its fairly close to what it would be permanently if I wasn\'t going for round 2 in a week and a half. The PMMA has receded from the glans quite a bit, which really sucks. I now have the gap and ridge just like everyone else when I am Erect. It looks most like Sizemic\'s from comparing pics. Also the PMMA is very palpable in some areas when Flaccid. I can only feel it when I pinch the skin away from the shaft, not when I just hold my Dick. There are no lumps or nodules except for the ridge at the base that has been there since the beginning. It is difficult to describe, but it feels almost like there is a sheet of something harder(the PMMA of course)under my penis skin. It is flat so it cant be seen Flaccid or Erect and can only be felt Flaccid when I pull the skin away from the shaft. When I feel for it there is the original shaft, then you can feel a sheet or sleeve of PMMA, then the skin if that makes any sense. I doubt if anything can be done to correct it and it doesn\'t really bother me so I don\'t really care too much. I definitely don\'t like the ridge behind my glans though. That just comes with the PMMA territory so I am gonna have to deal with it, but my wife can feel the transition when I first enter her. Also when Erect I can feel the transition ridge clear as day so if I were single and sleeping with new people I would think that this would definitely be noticed. Especially during a blow job. I doubt a woman would say anything, but they would notice so thats something for you guys considering PMMA to think about. The good news is that during sex my wife can only feel the ridge when I first enter her and then she says once inside she can no longer feel it. The ridge at the base is the same as it has been and will hopefully be corrected during round 2. I will probably not have any 10% put above the circ scar this time as the only places that I can feel the PMMA are where the 10% was injected. This is puzzling to me, but its a fact. My curve is more prominent now. My Dick just leaves my body at a 45 degree angle to the left instead of going straight out and then angling left as it did pre PMMA. I would guess that the ridge is pulling it in that direction some. Its not a huge deal, but I thought it was worth noting. I will gets pics up soon. Hopefully today sometime.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276640318

Can they taper 30% to smooth the ridge?

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276647182

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am scared to try. If it slides back and bunches up with the rest of the PMMA the ridge will stick out further and really be an issue. Right now it is tolerable so I will probably just leave it alone.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276647238

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Finally an Erect pic. You can see the ridge toward the base on the left side as well as the gap between the glans and the circ scar. Notice that the gap is larger on the right side.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276648151

Doesn\'t really look that bad bro.