Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831296

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
What lumps do you mean?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831355

They are on the middle top side of the shaft. I see three slightly darker in color than the surrounding skin, plus a few smaller ones off the to side.

and also you can see the profile one, on your base where your hair is, near the top of the picture.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831388

I can see what Bigben means. I think they are skin tags or freckles. I don\'t think they are lumps.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831414

They are there on the earlier photo (27/1) though, so maybe Bigben isn\'t talking about the same thing.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831416

Hoddle I originally thought they might be skin tags too, but when I looked at the 1/27 photo I could not see them. Although it is not quite as clear as yesterdays pic..

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831460

I\'ve highlighted what I think you are talking about, but from the photo (27/1) where you can\'t see them.

Are we talking about the same thing?

I\'m sure they are just light skin tags and not PMMA related. But only nsy82 will know for sure.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831476

Anyhow, 1/27 was post PMMA so would not tell us much. Just curious if they were there before the first round. They look pretty superficial, and perhaps temporary, so I would not worry too much either way.

I looked at the original pics from Dec, but they were overexposed so you really can\'t see very well the surface of the skin.

They are difficult to see in that pic hoddle, but yes, that is what I was referring to. Thank you for making it clear.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831488

If you look carefully you can see them pre PMMA aswell. I can\'t be bothered to edit the photo.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/file?id=1437692

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831511

Changed my mind, and have edited.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276831705

Damn, thats a huge log you have there after rd 2, notsureyet82. Congrats!

Might have to change your name to for-sure-and-confident.

Inspiring journey, I\'m getting VERY close, working up my courage for Rd 1.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276832690

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The tag on my right side at the base is a skin tag. The spots that hoddle pointed out are freckles. For some reason after round 1 of PMMA they were raised for about a week or so. It appears that round 2 will be the same. I can\'t remember ever not having them. My Urologist said they are most likely caused by HPV.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276832768

I hope that my final outcome will look like that picture of yours swelled. That would be awesome.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276833204

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Me too GSXR, lol. I don\'t remember your stats right off hand, but I thought you are that big already. Now that I have seen what 6.5\" Girth looks like I am addicted. I want it to stay lol. I know it wont, but damn it feels good to be this big. I had the same amount injected in round 2 as I did in round 1 so if I get the same gains I should be at 6.0\" EG which will be great. I just hope it stays in the right places. So far so good. Mid shaft is only slightly smaller than the circ scar area. I can def fix that tiny difference in round 3, but the uniformity of this round is a massive improvement. Just for fun(and to put my current size into prospective for my wife) I sat my Dick on top of my credit card and took a pic. There are no special camera angles here. This thing is massive! My wife said, \"OMG what am I gonna do with that.\" hahahaha Day 2 stats: 5.75\" EL, 6.75\" BEG, 6.375\" MSEG, 6.5\" BGEG

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276833718

We all know the bruising will go away, but when you look down and see your unit bruised like that do go wtf did I do! Your unit looks great and it is huge, but it easy for us not to be OMG. So I just wonder if it gets a little scary or are you just so excited to have a hog between your legs ....it just doesn\'t matter! Just trying to get what goes through ones mind, I am getting real close to pulling the trigger! And thanks for your good reporting!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 2 months ago #1276834323

I know what she\'s gonna do with it..... She\'s gonna walk funny for while!