PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 9 months ago #1278776848

Awesome! Glad to hear all is well & your enjoying life, notsureyet!

BTW I\'m curious about HGH, now that I\'m over 40. & what\'s HCG? How much is your HGH & are they pills? Thx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 9 months ago #1278777775

Pretty sure you can\'t orally take HGH, like T, or you lose most of it through delivery. Need to think about injections if you\'re considering HGH or peptides.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 7 months ago #1279375216

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well guys I guess its time to schedule round 3.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 7 months ago #1279375905

What\'s going on? Just getting a touch up, fixing issues... What\'s the scoop?

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 3 months ago #1281315916

How is everyone doing? I was formerly notsureyet82. I apologize for my long absence from the forum, but the last year of my life has been absolute hell. I had to delete my profile bc I was going through a divorce and didn\'t want it used against me. Things are starting to look up a bit but still rough. I have scheduled my 3rd round w Dr. C next month and am looking forward to it. I have to get back to work but I will post updates and pics very soon. I hope everyone is well. I have not had time to read through and check on how everyone is doing.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 3 months ago #1281319990

surenow82 wrote: How is everyone doing? I was formerly notsureyet82. I apologize for my long absence from the forum, but the last year of my life has been absolute hell. I had to delete my profile bc I was going through a divorce and didn\'t want it used against me. Things are starting to look up a bit but still rough. I have scheduled my 3rd round w Dr. C next month and am looking forward to it. I have to get back to work but I will post updates and pics very soon. I hope everyone is well. I have not had time to read through and check on how everyone is doing.

As with any new accounts, you\'ll have to furnish some proof you were the original guy (e.g. private messaging me from the old account, emailing me with the email you used to register the old account, new pics of the same unit, etc). It\'s not written in the forum rules but I should probably add it. This is just to preserve the authenticity of the progress report, since there are unscrupulous lurkers among us. That being said, I\'m sure you are indeed notsureyet82, but would still appreciate you contacting me via PM to make it established.

Thanks for updating.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 2 months ago #1281603729

Hello everyone, I missed my end of January appointment bc of a screw up by a certain travel site. I went to the airport to check in and was told that I had no reservation for the flight and yet I was charged for it anyway and when I called for a refund I was told that I wouldnt get one bc I was a no show. Gotta love it!!! Okay enough bitching. I have rescheduled and will be getting my 3rd round of PMMA on Feb 27th with Dr. C. I have not measured in quite a while but I feel as though I have lost some Girth. I need to actually put a tape to it but if I have I would probably say it is due to the fact that I have picked up an old tobacco habit full force. The stress of this last year has been almost more than I can handle. My wife and I have gotten back together and things seem to be going well. I am probably a fool for continuing the relationship but what can I say, I love her, I love my kids, and apparently I am a glutton for punishment. I can say that while we were split up I had sex with quite a few women and each and every one of made comments about my unit. It was definitely a confidence booster to hear them tell me how big my penis was and how much they loved it. It was definitely nice after years of it being criticized. My wife apparently found that the grass was not greener on the other side though as she now brags on my unit and seems to crave it. Its about damn time lol. I will say that while she loves the size of my unit now I still cant get her off as easily as I could with my original unit. I think it is because my natural upward curve was filled in w PMMA and no longer exists. Either way we are having great sex and we just added a vibrator to the mix to help her achieve orgasm. I am starting to feel a little better about life and I am definitely looking forward to round 3. I am also strongly considering starting a lengthening regiment and am looking for advice. I may buy the size genetics extender. If anyone has any good or bad to tell me about it I would be greatly appreciative. I will post a few pics of my unit and hopefully can get some measurements up within the next few days. I will note that I have a few lumps in the PMMA on the bottom side of my shaft when Erect. There is also a small hard spot that feels almost like a BB just below my glans on the top side when I am Erect. It was an injection site and I assume that some PMMA was trapped in the wound and formed a knot when it healed. Finally i have two large dips on the left side of my shaft. When I received round 2 two of the injection holes on that side did not close up and there was a lot of leakage from them. I think that is why I have the dips. Even though Wade didnt recommend it I will definitely be taping all of the injection sites closed after this round. I dont have any fully Erect pics but hopefully I can get some up soon. My unit actually looks the best semi Erect bc its full but not hard enough for imperfections to show. Honestly I just wish my Dick would stay exactly like it is about 1 week post PMMA op. I dont care about the veins showing up I just love the thickness and smoothness I had right after the bruising went away but the swelling had not fully subsided. Oh well its just a dream and isnt gonna happen anyway. I am going to stop rambling now and get back to work. Ill try to be a little more consistent in my visits and posts to the site. Take it easy fellas!! P.S. I wish it looked as big in person as it does in the pics.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 2 months ago #1281603730

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 2 months ago #1281603771

I had to go back in my thread to check the date but I am now 14 months from my first PMMA procedure. No problems to report other than a few aesthetic issues. Hopefully I can say the same at the 2 year mark.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281896258

Okay guys, I had round 3 done on Feb 27th. I will post details, pics, measurements, etc. this evening.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281896260

Okay guys, I had round 3 done on Feb 27th. I will post details, pics, measurements, etc. this evening.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281896699

Wow that\'s exciting. I would love a before/after thing if you can muster it up!

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281929192

Well I went to TJ for round 3 on the 27th w Wade and Dr. C. They were awesome as always. I can\'t say enough good about those guys. I forgot to ask how many cc they used this time but I am going to call Wade to find out. My current stats are as follows:

2-29-14 (2 days post op) I measured 5.25\" FL, 5.5\" BPFL, 6.0\" NBPEL, 6.25\" BPEL, 5.75\" FGBG, 6.25\" FGMS, 6.75\" FG base, 6\" EGBG (behind glans), 6.5 MSEG 7.0\" Base EG

3-11-14 (12 days post op) 5.0\" FL, 5.5\" BPFL, 6.0\" NBPEL, 6.25\" BPEL, 5.25\" BGFG, 5.6\" MSFG, 6.0\" BFG, 5.75\" BGEG, 6.4\" MSEG, 6.75\" BEG

So far it looks very smooth and now has a really nice taper. I had very little bruising and the swelling is subsiding quickly. I will post more info and pics asap

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281929353

I found this video from Tijuana www.lovelydisgrace.com/mexicos-drug-war-...very-graphic-videos/ and tucsoncitizen.com/morgue/2008/12/01/1039...en-found-in-tijuana/ very graphic video,,, makes u think twice before going to mexico.. I couldn\'t watch all the videos but it is frightened to watch.

New here and strongly considering pmma 10 years 1 month ago #1281930432

Dude, dcpimpin... do you realize how big Mexico is? Tijuana is nearly an extension of California... I\'m not from anywhere near there so if anyone else has better insight let me know!