Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276377249

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Quick update, I have not measured, but seem to have lost a little more size. Also as my unit tightens up and swelling has subsided I am noticing more imperfections in the aesthetics. Apparently my swelling was under the PMMA which is why it felt, to the touch, as if all of the swelling was gone at day 21. I now have a gap on the right side of my unit from the circ. scar to the glans. On the left side the PMMA goes almost all of the way to the head, but as you roll over to the top side and then down the left side the gap becomes bigger. It is obvious to sight and touch when I am Erect. I will have to get some 10% put into that area to even things out. Also the large ridge at the base has become more pronounced and is extremely visible when I am Erect. It also moves an Inch or more up my shaft when I get hard and looks pretty bad. The ridge also offers some resistance to penetration while having sex and causes me discomfort. I am definitely looking forward to having is resolved during my February appointment. Overall I am still very happy with my outcome its just not the miracle outcome that I thought I originally had. Fortunately I went into this with the expectation of some imperfection so I am not really troubled. New guys should take note of this though. There isn\'t anything that you are going to do to give yourself a perfect PMMA outcome. Some candidates are naturally going to have better results than others and there is a certain amount of post op care that will help, but in the end its just a roll of the dice on the aesthetics. In my opinion it is definitely noticeable that I have had work done at this point. I am going to try to get it up for some pics, but may have to wait until I get home in a few days so the wife can help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276377681

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
As of today I am 5.5\" BFG, 5.0\" MSFG, 5.125\" FG behind glans, 6.25\" BEG, 5.6\" MSEG, 5.75\" EG behind glans. I cant get any good pics so I will have to wait until I get home. Also had sex last night and the wife likes the current size better than when I was larger at day 21. Its only 1/4\" difference, but she says its the difference between fully filled and painful stretching. I was surprised. Also going to have to try to restrain myself from getting a full round in Feb. as the whole point of this was to increase confidence and get more sex, not get so big I can\'t get laid. If I were single I\'d be going for 6.5\" Girth as I wouldn\'t really give a shit how my one night stands felt about it, but since I only have one piece of ass for the rest of my life I better take it easy lol!!! Oh and her ex was definitely full of shit as she said I am thicker than he was, he just had more length.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276380068

Still very good results for one round, notsureyet. Maybe some collagen or scar tissue will form & add some Girth back.

notsureyet82 wrote: If I were single I\'d be going for 6.5\" Girth as I wouldn\'t really give a shit how my one night stands felt about it, but since I only have one piece of ass for the rest of my life I better take it easy lol!!!

So, If you were single you\'d pillage and plunder like a pirate! Send your dates limping home. LOL
sorry I couldn\'t resist a jk

You mentioned \"definitely noticeable you had work done.\" That would be a major concern for me as I \'am single. Hopefully that ridge will soften or go down. good luck

Appreciate the updates. Thx

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276380781

notsureyet82 wrote: Also had sex last night and the wife likes the current size better than when I was larger at day 21. Its only 1/4\" difference, but she says its the difference between fully filled and painful stretching. I was surprised. Also going to have to try to restrain myself from getting a full round in Feb. as the whole point of this was to increase confidence and get more sex, not get so big I can\'t get laid.

Not sure why you were surprised but clearly restraint seems like a wise choice. Getting laid is a very good thing!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276390458

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Bones
the ridge is very visible when Erect and slightly visible when Flaccid. It also feels very unnatural. I guess for a single guy one could say it was scar tissue from some sort of injury years ago lol and yes if I were single there wouldn\'t be a safe piece of ass for three counties, but that isn\'t the case my friend. Miracle\'s testosterone regiment is to blame for the libido.

eqstudent
I meant I was surprised that 1/4\" made that much difference, not that 5.75\" was preferable to 6.0\", although I am sure that for some women 6.0\" or even larger would be preferred.

To all others, my wife said last night that the idea of a big Dick and the sight of a big Dick is extremely appealing, but now that she has had mine at 6.0\" EG she is glad that it is shrinking a bit and hopes it settles even smaller than it is now at 5.75\" EG, possibly around 5.5\" EG. This is only one woman\'s opinion, but in this case it shows that the thought is better than the way it actually feels. Another way to put it is that sometime their eyes are bigger than their stomachs, or in this case vaginas! I think we can all agree that women have no idea what they want. I know it has been discussed many times so I won\'t beat a dead horse, but to all of the new guys and ones considering enhancement. If you are \"average\" you may want to work on your confidence instead of your Dick. Having a \"big one\" may entice them initially, but if it hurts them you may have a hard time finding repeat customers. If they aren\'t overly impressed with the sight of your average Dick, but you give them multiple orgasms with it, they will follow you around like a puppy dog. Work on your ability to please them and your self image first. I could get my wife off multiple times before and still can, but there is not much difference between being a lousy lay and being a lousy lay with a big Dick. I will say that I am much much more confident in myself now. I, for the first time in my life, have no problem walking through the locker room at the gym, Dick swinging, and it feels great to not be embarrassed. I feel sorry for the guys wearing their boxer shorts in the steam room because I know what they are feeling like. I know that my wife\'s comment about her ex was part of my motive, but my penis issues were much older and deeper than that and I did it for me first and foremost. Letting her comment push me over the edge was weakness on my part. I am really happy that I did it and have no regrets, but I don\'t wanna see a bunch of guys taking HUGE chances with unproven procedures just because their significant other is enough of a bitch to say something bad about their unit. I know i am rambling on now, but I think that the point I am trying to make is this: In my mind, PE for yourself is acceptable. PE because of what you girlfriend, wife, or weekend skank thinks is STUPID, IRRESPONSIBLE, and IMMATURE!!! Its much easier to replace your current pussy than it is to replace your Dick.......just sayin!!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276393607

notsureyet82 wrote: To all others, my wife said last night that the idea of a big dick and the sight of a big dick is extremely appealing, but now that she has had mine at 6.0\" EG she is glad that it is shrinking a bit and hopes it settles even smaller than it is now at 5.75\" EG, possibly around 5.5\" EG. This is only one woman\'s opinion...

It may only be one woman\'s opinion but it is the most important woman\'s opinion. It does line up with the survey course that my SO put together last year. Less than 6% of the 578 women surveyed listed larger than 5.5 EG as their preferred size. Your wife is in line with most women.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/sho...4415535&postcount=56

If she will be comfortable ~5.5 EG that is great news for you. My SO would like me to get back down to ~ 5.0 and that is not realistic.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276394911

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I don\'t see it going down. I still have round 2 for aesthetics. I am going to get enough mid shaft to even it out and get rid of the hour glass shape. Hopefully it won\'t be much bigger, but I don\'t see it being any smaller and I am ok with that. I am happy with being on the larger side of what she is comfortable with.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276395380

@notsureyet

It will likely still decrease in size. Your final size will not be evident for 6 months or longer post procedure. I\'m happy to hear you\'ve achieved your goals. Even if you end up slightly larger than what she is currently comfortable with, she WILL adapt to it and find it enjoyable. Make sure she is highly aroused and use lubrication if you deem it necessary. Go slow! Perform cunnilingus. Get her to where she is begging you to put it in. Ease your penis into her vagina Inch-by-Inch... slowly. Don\'t just jam it in there! Move your hips in a circular motion instead of a reciprocating (straight up and down) method. In time, she will accept your size with no issues. Next round go for touch up only. Explain your concerns to the staff at Avanti Derma and they will take good care of you. Don\'t rely on others bogus \"size surveys\". When aroused, women will adapt to a much larger size than most men think. Just ask some of the bigger guys on the board that have \"been around\". Remember that you\'re not out to impress a size queen, but YOUR queen. Love her enough to realize that there will be an \"adjustment\" period. Before you know it, she\'ll be all over that WMD of yours. Congrats!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276395509

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks Miracle, we basically have the same warm up process for our queens lol. I actually did all of that before PE. It just makes for better sex, but you are correct it does also assist with the new size.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276395865

notsureyet82 wrote: . I am happy with being on the larger side of what she is comfortable with.

U da man!!! Just remember, it is good getting laid, regularly! Anything that might prevent you from getting laid, regularly, is not good. All in my opinion of course.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276396775

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Agreed!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276398366

You go boy!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276431988

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The wife is now starting to bitch about my Girth. Its pissing me off to no end. I literally told her to get off of me mid intercourse last night. First I wasn\'t big enough and now I\'m too big..........frustrating........very very frustrating!!!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276433584

I don\'t want to hurt anyone, that\'s for sure, but I have heard quite enough stories about ex boyfriends from Republic of Congo to last a lifetime. If I\'m at the edge of what my fiance can take, no prob with me. She will eventually adjust. If it\'s just too difficult for her, I guess we\'ll have no choice but to have one last baby to loosen things up

\"Your Dick is too big, it\'s hurting me\"

Now that is, gentlemen, what we refer to in AA as a \"luxury problem.\"

You\'re the man notsureyet82!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 3 months ago #1276433918

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Yeah but for the last 3 nights she has refused to have sex with me because of it. I am not saying I wanna go back to the way it was. I am just saying if this becomes an ongoing issue it will most likely put a lot of strain on our marriage.