PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276089722

Hey, Notsure: Thanks for keeping us posted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276089756

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks messageman!
Well guys, today is day 4. I made it home last night late and am glad to be here. I am still very swollen between the circ scar and glans and my entire penis is one solid bruise, but the swelling is down slightly from yesterday and there is no discomfort so I think it is all uphill from here. I feel that when all of the swelling subsides I am probably going to have a little more Girth between the circ scar and glans than I do at mid shaft or base, somewhat of a bowing pin shape. It will just have to be corrected next round. I am still very happy with the results and have no bumps, ridges, nodules, etc. thus far. I will try to get a pic up soon.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276095284

Hey Notsure.....Good to read your posts....Looking forward to your pics....

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276098732

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Day 5, No changes as of this morning.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276110592

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Day 6 post op. It is looking a little better this morning. Quite a bit of the swelling and bruising, especially on the top side, is gone. I am still quite swollen and bruised from the circ scar to glans, especially on the bottom side, but it is improving. I am attaching 2 pics from this morning and 1 pic of Wade\'s wrap directly after the procedure.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276110608

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The second picture shows the bowling pin shape that I spoke of earlier. You can also see that I have quite a bit of swelling/fluid retention on the under side of my unit.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276114695

NoSure....Thanks for the pics....Give it some time....Keep us posted.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276117687

Hey notsureyet82. Been watching your journey, Congrats! Looks good so far. Hope the swelling is normal.

I know from sports injuries the sooner you shrink the swelling with ice packs the faster the recovery. Have you thought about icing it with maybe Gel Ice packs? Maybe that would speed up your recovery..

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276119765

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Bones, according to Dr. C the swelling is perfectly normal. I had not thought about the ice packs though. I\'ll give it a try, thanks for the suggestion and the support.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276120191

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I need to clear up some potentially misleading info from another of my posts. I was under the impression that a Botox injection along with PMMA would prevent retraction of the penis. I had said that I intended to have it done so that I would not retract and therefore cause a less than pleasing aesthetic outcome of my PMMA placement. When I arrived I spoke to Wade and found out that the Botox injections are intended to keep the scrotum from retracting. It is just to make your sack hang lower for aesthetic purposes. He informed me that it was not necessary for me and would most likely not help with penile retraction.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276124698

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Day 7, the swelling is slowly subsiding day by day. All of the bruising on the top side of the shaft is almost completely gone. It is still very bruised and swollen on the under side from the circ. scar to the glans. No more soreness anywhere although slightly itchy now.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276127179

Notsure...It is good to hear the good news.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276157080

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
It is now day 9 post op and things are looking really good. Most of the bruising is gone. I am still much larger from the circ scar to the glans than the rest of the shaft. My only explanation is that the PMMA must have migrated because I got a small amount of 10% in that area and 30% everywhere else. I am guessing because the skin is much looser there the PMMA must have pushed upward toward the glans because of the tighter skin at the base. When Erect its not too bad but when Flaccid it looks pretty ridiculous. I am still very pleased with my results so far. I have no lumps, ridges, or nodules. It feels very natural. I just hope that next round we can keep the PMMA out of that area and even this thing out. I do find it strange that most people seem to have a really hard time getting PMMA to stick in that area and with me that\'s where most of it goes. I\'ll try to get a pic up soon.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276189287

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am now 12 days post op and all of the bruising is gone. It is still larger from the circ scar to glans, but not as bad as before. I am going to schedule round 2 for the beginning of February. I am just waiting for the holidays to pass so Dr.C will open up and I can make the appt.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276189326

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am going to need more PMMA put into the left side of the shaft than the right. As you can see from the picture above there appears to be a large gap on that side of the shaft. In all reality it is perfectly even, but my curve to the left makes it look that way when Flaccid. That gap and the baseball bat shape are only apparent when Flaccid. When I am Erect the results are pretty much perfect. I hope we can make it look good aesthetically while Flaccid and Erect. I guess I will find out in Feb.