PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New here and strongly considering pmma

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1275874550

Hey Notsure....you are probably who I got bumped for..lol...I was trying to schedule for dec 12..but she said the next opening was Dec 13....so I took that. I\'m getting nervous a little to as this will be the only time I actually had any type of surgery since I was five...unless you count the 5 stitches I got while playing basketball.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1275885146

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry makeadecision if I am the reason you got bumped. Hope everything goes well with your procedure!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276038320

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Okay guys, tomorrow is the big day, pun intended. I would like to post pre op pics, but I do not know of any NON PUBLIC sites that I can upload my pics to to get a URL. I don\'t mind posting them for you guys, but I don\'t want them on photobucket with my name next to them. Maybe after 3 rounds of PMMA hahaha. Any suggestions on how to post my pics here will be greatly appreciated.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276038688

Sent you a PM notsureyet82. Use the button titled \"More Reply Options\".

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276055002

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well I am here in SD waiting for Dr. C\'s shuttle to pick me up. I am getting nervous. SD seems to be a decent town. I am staying in the Gaslamp District. It looks like there is plenty of fun to be had here. Its a shame I will pretty much be confined to the hotel for post op routine. Oh well. Maybe next time I can book a few days in advance. Here are a few completely Flaccid pre op pics.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276055045

Best wishes notsureyet82! Relax! The procedure is a piece of cake and Dr. Casavantes, RN Wade Zobel and Mel are great!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276060321

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Ok guys, round 1 is in the books. Dr.C, Wade, and Mel are great guys who really do make you feel comfortable. I received 21cc of 30% Metacril and 3cc of 10% Metacril. The procedure was fairly easy. The only uncomfortable part were the initial Lidocane injections. I don\'t have a tape measure here, but it doesn\'t really matter as these initial stats mean nothing. Here are my pics that were taken as soon as I arrived back at my hotel. By the way I lucked out. It only took 15 minutes to get across the border to Mexico and 20 minutes to get back to the states.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276061717

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Well, that was unpleasant!!! I just woke up at 2:30 a.m. and puked my guts out. A little concerned with black vomit. One of the medications may not be sitting well with my stomach. I will research and let you guys know.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276061767

Black vomit? That sounds like blood pooling in your stomach. I think pain killers can be rough on the lining for some people and can cause that, but yeah WebMD away.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276065918

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I read that some of the meds I am taking have the possibility of causing bloody stool or vomiting. I laid off of everything except what Dr. C gave me. If it persists I will go to a Dr.. but I feel great this morning.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276065962

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Feeling great!! Much less retraction than normal.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276066016

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Okay guys, I am now day 1 post op. I am extremely happy to report that so far I do not have 1 single bump, lump, ridge, or imperfection. My unit is bruised in a few spots, but most of the swelling seems to have subsided and aesthetically it looks perfect. Wade and Dr. C did an amazing job yesterday. I hope everything is that smooth for round 2. I still have no measurements, but I will try to find a tape somewhere here in Gaslamp today. I couldn\'t be happier with my results so far. Just a note, I dehydrated myself yesterday before the procedure in the hope that it would cause the PMMA carrier to be absorbed faster. I cant guarantee that it worked but I can say that I have very little swelling today and no imperfections at all. I don\'t know if there is anything to it, but I figured I would share that info anyway. Here are a couple of pics from just now.

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276066097

Looking great notsureyet!Look forward to reading your updates

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276066356

Wow! Incredible results! Congratulations notsureyet82! Please make sure to fill out a report in the Patient Directory in the specified format. You look huge bro!

New here and strongly considering pmma 11 years 4 months ago #1276068748

Thats good to hear Notsure....im sitting in the hotel now waiting for the van to get me...so i figure i read some of your post since you just finished...wont lie...got a little nervous when I read about the black vomit...so felt better when you said your feeling better.