PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 8 years 8 months ago #1288280372

I took some pictures of the beast in action today if anybody was interested. PM me for your email.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293440634

I wanted to check in and say all is quiet on the front, however I am heading back to Dr. C this coming week to get a touch up round including a few micro droplets. I will keep everyone up to date. They currently only have Linnea safe.

the GSXR journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293442932

Wow! I just read this thread. Thanks gsxr7501941!!!

the GSXR journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293466222

No worries man. I still remember my first procedure. Hope this is the last. Will update after as always.

the GSXR journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293471042

Mainly to fill in the gap and then a few more ccs to even out a few more areas.

the GSXR journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293471733

GSXR - did these gaps and areas you are getting touched up get worse as the years went on, or did you know within a few weeks you would need the touch up?

thanks!

the GSXR journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293475731

I knew within the first month. The circ scar gap is well documented on my thread and others. I hope the micro droplets can help fill it in.

the GSXR journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293480118

Just finished it was a great experience. One of the better. I will post pictures tonight. I got a total of 13 Ccs between 10 percent PMMA, a little bit of thirty and a lot of micro droplets. Lots of filling in little holes, they fit much closer to the head to fill in the gap and they built up a few spots that were missing product. They had a new roller they were using and it seemed to work well. I will update as this goes along. I have a follow up in the morning.

the GSXR journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293488960

Here is my product breakdown; 3 cc 10 percent Linnea safe, 3 cc 30 percent Linnea Safe, and 7 cc micro droplets. Looks good and I will get some photos this evening. Much better than the prior procedures.

the GSXR journey 7 years 7 months ago #1293534525

hope you\'re well

the GSXR journey 7 years 6 months ago #1293615922

Smalljay,

I can tell you what Wade told me. The microdoplets add minimal size, maybe 1/8\" but certainly less than 1/4\". He said that it is not intended to add size, but just to help smooth out ridges or small bumps/divots.

the GSXR journey 7 years 6 months ago #1293671832

Sorry for the delay in updating. Things are healing nicely. Here are some Flaccid pics. I am 7.25 mid shaft right now. I like the shape and the microdroplets have helped camouflage some of the irregularities from before. Haven\'t used it on the wife yet because she has been on an overseas trip. Will use it in a week and a half. Will update then.

the GSXR journey 7 years 6 months ago #1293672903

That thing looks thick as hell. I\'m glad to hear you like the microdroplets. I am considering going down after the new year and getting it.

I am 7\" Erect midshaft and 6.5\" Flaccid Girth. Yours look a hell of a lot thicker than mine. What is the difference between your Flaccid and Erect Girth?

the GSXR journey 7 years 6 months ago #1293675272

Freaking beast hope i get big like that

the GSXR journey 7 years 6 months ago #1293683378

Damn! Huge! Congrats!