PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 11 years 2 months ago #1277044675

Looks great old friend! You\'re a monster! Also, it appears that the gap you had early on has been smoothed out tremendously. Great taper! Congrats to you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 11 years 2 months ago #1277046556

Wow! Continued good luck....

the GSXR journey 11 years 2 months ago #1277057128

I agree with miracle you are a monster... If I came home with that my wife would probably run a mile lol... I must say your transition from shaft to glans is the best I\'ve seen. You are blessed with nice glans. Congradulations with your excellent results. If it wasn\'t for you taking the plunge and this forum I may have not had PMMA myself. I am very grateful.

Paso

the GSXR journey 11 years 2 months ago #1277102191

How\'s it Hanging man? Any updates?? Have you used it yet?

the GSXR journey 11 years 2 months ago #1277118659

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hows the hog leg?

the GSXR journey 11 years 2 months ago #1277121345

Its going well guys. All swelling is gone, however it is still a little bruised. I am taking Arnica and a Callogen supplement in addition to my normal vitamin routine. Cant wait for the callogen growth. I am still not ready to have sex with it, my wife put it in her mouth today just a little bit and said it felt much much bigger and said she couldnt go as far down as she used to on it. I could probably have sex, i just want to baby it a little more. I will try to take some pictures either tomorrow or the next day. One thing I have noticed, is that it stays much bigger in Flaccid form.

the GSXR journey 11 years 1 month ago #1277156660

Well guys I took it for a short 20 minute test drive last night. After warming up the wife with foreplay, it took me a while to get the thing all the way in. It took ten minutes to get it all the way in. The first ten minutes was basically up to the midshaft. It was super tight. My wife did not experience any pain, she liked it, and said the biggest difference was the tightness. I am around 6.5 inches midshaft as of last night. Cant wait to use it again.

the GSXR journey 11 years 1 month ago #1277156952

Glad your wife likes it! Any new pics?

the GSXR journey 11 years 1 month ago #1277187131

Hey guys I will take some updated pictures here in a few days. My brother is staying with me the next couple of days so taking and uploading pictures would be kind of hard. I took it for another spin last night and the wife loved it. She had several orgasms, and the first one was quicker than usual. She said it creates a lot more friction and that she really liked it. The only downside is that you have to have her really warmed up to accept the new Girth. I am 6.5 inches midshaft consistently now. Its awesome. And the Flaccid is much larger now. The 30 percent did away with shrinkage totally. This thing is always swinging and Hanging proud in my pants.

the GSXR journey 11 years 1 month ago #1277234405

Here are some three week pictures. I am 6.5 midshaft and 7.5 base. It is really heft and I am liking it. I am glad that I had them put product on the underside of the penis, I feel it balances the Girth out. My wife is enjoying the new size so far. Really a novelty more than anything I think.

the GSXR journey 11 years 1 month ago #1277234783

gsxr7501941 wrote: Here are some three week pictures. I am 6.5 midshaft and 7.5 base. It is really heft and I am liking it. I am glad that I had them put product on the underside of the penis, I feel it balances the Girth out. My wife is enjoying the new size so far. Really a novelty more than anything I think.

Wow, I like the taper very similar to mine... I think underside Girth can also help transition the taper with the glans, if that makes any sense, making aesthetics are more tolerable when going \"big.\" Congrats on a hefty unit!

the GSXR journey 11 years 1 week ago #1277751983

A quick update guys. Things are Hanging well, I am just under 6.5 inches of Girth for most of the shaft. My wife really likes it and we really like the 30 percent. I am also still glad that I had them put product on the underside of the penis. I feel it rounds out the look of the enlargement. I see the discussions that are going on now about 10 percent versus 30 percent, and I did not feel I got much of a gain from the 10 percent. I prefer the 30 percent, and I dont think it feels too unnatural for me. Of course I am married. I think it all comes down to personal choice. If I were to do it again, I would do 30 percent. But to each his own. In the end its all about the amount of risk vs benefit and gain that someone wants.

the GSXR journey 10 years 11 months ago #1278240877

just a quick update. Things are good, things have settled out a little, Girth is 6.4 mid shaft. I still like the aesthetics and my wife still loves the size. No issues to note other than a few small irregularities that I will have touched up at a later date.

the GSXR journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279779094

I just booked round 6 for November.. Going in for 30% and more Girth. I also want a few small areas filled in. I will post some new pictures soon. I am anywhere between 6.3 to 6.5 mid shaft depending on EQ. My wife still loves it, but we both want a little more.

the GSXR journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279782396

wow, 6 round....good for you and good luck Gixxer!