PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280561152

Both actually. Mostly from her pussy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280564728

Haha, interesting that she is also farting from the other end. Either you are giving her anal too causing this or at your monster Girth it\'s causing this. 7.5\" base - wow.

I remember reading a ways back that you put a sleeve on once with a condom over it giving you +7\" Girth and she squirted hard. Was she always a squirter or not until you had this Girth? And now that you\'re at 7.5\" is she squirting all the time

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280567454

I forgot that part. She is having really explosive orgasms with the new Girth as well. Lots of liquids lol. It\'s awesome to be able to make her feel like that. Real confidence booster.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280585161

I can\'t wait to get to that level!! Hopefully I can get to 6.5 by the third round...I surprised that your wife can take that Girth she seems pretty tiny.. Does the Girth look ok in person with that length?

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280594102

New1inch wrote: I can\'t wait to get to that level!! Hopefully I can get to 6.5 by the third round...I surprised that your wife can take that Girth she seems pretty tiny.. Does the Girth look ok in person with that length?

So you\'ve increased your goal by 0.5\"?

More evidence of how this forum can cause a kind of cognitive distortion.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280595979

hoddle10 wrote:

New1inch wrote: I can\'t wait to get to that level!! Hopefully I can get to 6.5 by the third round...I surprised that your wife can take that Girth she seems pretty tiny.. Does the Girth look ok in person with that length?

I don\'t know if I\'d look at it in a negative sense. By bringing light to what may have been a complete enigma before penis enhancements existed, it allows us to access information and whatever people chose to do for themselves based on this is a personal decision. I think we need to remind each other of what is realistic for each of us based on what your physical makeup will allow and what goals are going to bring the best results sexually. I think if everyone maintains these ideals in their mind they will look at the greater picture more objectively.

I sit at 7.5\" nbpel and 5.75\" MSEG and don\'t \'stuff\' my girl and feel my max would be 6.5-7\" MSEG, realistically.

My 2 cents.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280596784

Honzee wrote:

hoddle10 wrote:

I don\'t know if I\'d look at it in a negative sense. By bringing light to what may have been a complete enigma before penis enhancements existed, it allows us to access information and whatever people chose to do for themselves based on this is a personal decision. I think we need to remind each other of what is realistic for each of us based on what your physical makeup will allow and what goals are going to bring the best results sexually. I think if everyone maintains these ideals in their mind they will look at the greater picture more objectively. I sit at 7.5\" nbpel and 5.75\" MSEG and don\'t \'stuff\' my girl and feel my max would be 6.5-7\" MSEG, realistically. My 2 cents.

I think there is a huge misunderstanding between many of our members and the moderators.

It seems that many of our members think the mods want people to avoid going too large for practical reasons. But that isn\'t the case at all (well sometimes it is just from a casual opinion point of view.) The main reason we tend to advise people not to have enlargements or to be as conservative as possible is purely down to safety reasons.

You have to remember, prior to PhalloBoards virtually no one in North America or Europe had heard of PMMA enhancement. So I think with that does come an element or moral responsibility. From a personal point of view I know I have contributed massively to the spread of this procedure. I, along with others, argued it\'s benefits very strongly on the old board. If it wasn\'t for the research and debate we did as a group, the procedure wouldn\'t have taken off as it has. But it\'s clear that much of the basis of the argument used to champion this procedure has been thrown out of the window.

If we knew the long term safety record of the procedure then I really wouldn\'t give two shits whether guys were \"realistic\" in their goals or not. If I knew it was safe and New1inch wanted 6.5\" then I wouldn\'t bat an eyelid. The same goes for you. You\'ve already got a very big penis, but if you want to make it bigger then it\'s your prerogative and I\'d just want you to do what ever makes you happy. But, given how this board has been so directly involved in the popularity of a procedure, that we don\'t know a great deal about long term, which potentially could have disastrous consequences, I feel it\'s imperative to give guys a reality check at every opportunity.

I\'ve been around the surgical PE community too long to believe in the old argument that everyone is capable of making the \"right\" decision \"for them.\" To my mind that\'s like saying heroin should be made legal. That might sound ridiculously over dramatic, but if you read through the progress threads, it\'s clear that PMMA is addictive and the arguments used to justify the risks of doing the original procedure soon get forgotten as guys simply want more and can\'t resist it.

The \"goals\" guys are aiming for these days seem a lot more than they were 3 years ago. The more PMMA injected means greater risk. There is no doubt in my mind that this forum has changed the perception of what many of our members would have deemed a satisfactory size in the past. I can say this from personal experience. I used to think the idea of being 5.4\" Girth would be a dream come true as I read magnum condoms are that size. But Hanging around here over the last few years have made me think 5.4\" is barely worth bothering with.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280600192

A good Flaccid hang. I will bug my wife and get some Erect pictures soon. Callogen growth has begun. The appearance where more product was injected is changing. Kind of hard to describe.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280600258

hoddle10 wrote:

6-6.5 is ideal for me.. Im already 5\'\' mseg and over about 6 at my base.. But I may not be able to get 6.5 because I have small clans so i may look weird on me.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280601347

gsxr7501941 wrote: A good Flaccid hang. I will bug my wife and get some Erect pictures soon. Callogen growth has begun. The appearance where more product was injected is changing. Kind of hard to describe.

Looks nice and even all around so far.

I believe your penile skin is very thick now and moves atop your CC, how does it feel to you? if you were not married, do you think the chicks would know you had something done?

the GSXR journey 10 years 4 months ago #1280605319

It feels fine to me. Me and my wife had the conversation about if someone would notice or not. We think that it is noticeably different, but all cocks are different. They are all strange one way or another according to her. She has a friend that raves about how she loves bumpy cocks, so a girl like that would love PMMA. I think if a girl did notice you could play it off like ole Sizemic. I think his story of the blood clot is the best one i have heard. Girls really don\'t know that much about our anatomy other than size and cut or uncut. I mean I have seen many variations of vaginas. So I don\'t know. I think it would be easy to play off.

the GSXR journey 10 years 4 months ago #1280607794

Looking massive.. At that size it prob reduces any scrotal webbing you have had

the GSXR journey 10 years 4 months ago #1280608909

I wish that before I did this I would have had a scrotal web reduction. I have what I call dog ears. The PMMA rides up in the scrotal skin when Flaccid and then when Erect ends up on the shaft. Hard to describe. It also makes it settle lumpy on the bottom near the base. Without that scrotal skin it would look longer Flaccid.

the GSXR journey 10 years 4 months ago #1280610774

I know exactly what you\'re talking about. I have the dog ears too. A couple of days after my last procedure when I had the most swelling the extra Girth filled in the extra skin temporary relieving scrotal webbing. After the swelling reduced the webbing came back. Surprised at your Girth you still have webbing

the GSXR journey 10 years 3 months ago #1281214152

A little post hand-job swelling. Gained a quarter of an Inch.