PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 10 years 7 months ago #1279787133

Think you\'ll be the first to get a round 6. Last time I was there they said the max anyone has had was 5 rounds. I have four under my belt and its good to know that if you needed to get another after 5 they will do it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280168445

I have round six in about a week and a half. I want them to put more product on the underside and sides, and more near the glans. Hoping the roller helps with the bumpiness. Although my wife likes the texture. I just started a testosterone booster cycle, unsure if this will effect collagen formation or not. Does anyone have experience with something like this? I will do some research and see what I can find.

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280169259

I do not think a testy cycle will effect your collagen growth since it is an immune system reaction to the PMMA beads.

Did they tell you they can put material on the underside and some how keep it from migrating lower?

Yes, some ladies commented on the texture of the 30% in a very positive way..

Good luck with anything you do...

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280172297

From the side. You can see the bumpiness.

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280172373

From the top.

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280172460

Side view

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280172480

Semi

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280172550

They put material on the bottom my last round (5). You can see where it ends on the underside (side view). They told me they are extra careful because they don\'t want the extra callogen to pinch the urethra and cause urinary problems. I haven\'t had any problems with that, and found that after they put product there it is the most pleasurable part of my penis to be touched. Definitely much more sensitive than before.

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280173437

It was non bone pressed. I think I have lost a little because if where they built the base up. I am still over 6 though. I am on a business trip and will get a good measurement when I get back home. My Erect Girth has been fluctuating between 6.3 and 6.5 mid shaft Erect.

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280179746

Just curious read a bit of your log and how many inches in Girth did you gain in both Erect and Flaccid?

and would you still be able to make gains doing manual PE exercises such as Jelqing and stretching?

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280182804

What was your percentage you received? you you think they will fix the lumps? i think you require another round. And to me it should be free this time. How many days are you out in this photo? is it still during the healing process?

the GSXR journey 10 years 6 months ago #1280183437

I had my last round last February. I will have my next round in about a week and a half.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280322989

Session 6 complete. Filled in the gap nicely. Place product mostly on sides and bottom. Looks good. I will update with pictures this evening. I still have it wrapped.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280324305

Day of. They widened it out on the sides, got near the glans, and put product on the underside. I think I got 15 CC of 30% not sure what they used near glans.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280324480

Looks good Gixxer, best of luck healing. They are getting better near the glans, sides and bottom which is exactly what I need for my upcoming round...

How much Girth were you told you will get?