PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276722254

I tend to notice more imperfections if I am dehydrated as well. Especially after drinking the night before.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276722331

hoddle10 wrote: The whole \"is PMMA safe\" question has become a bit of a misnomer in my opinion, as the risks surely rise with the number of beads. So to my mind there must be a big difference in terms of safety, between having one round of 10% and several rounds of higher concentration (which has become the norm). The types of problems I\'ve seen with permanent injections seem to be worse the more one has. I\'ve lived with pain, swelling, scar tissue and lumps and bumps etc on my penis, for long periods of time (years) but there is a limit to what I could tolerate. Some of the granulomas I\'ve seen with large amounts of permanent injectables were the size of golf Balls.

I haven\'t seen any significant issue from PMMA from Dr C. Where have you seen these golf ball size granulomas? Could you post a link?

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276722667

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Big fred manhood just doesn\'t look right that\'s taking thing too far....

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276722869

carljohnson wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: The whole \"is PMMA safe\" question has become a bit of a misnomer in my opinion, as the risks surely rise with the number of beads. So to my mind there must be a big difference in terms of safety, between having one round of 10% and several rounds of higher concentration (which has become the norm). The types of problems I\'ve seen with permanent injections seem to be worse the more one has. I\'ve lived with pain, swelling, scar tissue and lumps and bumps etc on my penis, for long periods of time (years) but there is a limit to what I could tolerate. Some of the granulomas I\'ve seen with large amounts of permanent injectables were the size of golf balls.

I haven\'t seen any significant issue from PMMA from Dr C. Where have you seen these golf ball size granulomas? Could you post a link?

We haven\'t seen any issues with Dr C yet, but it would be naive to assume they wont happen. Permanent injectables are foreign bodies, so it\'s likely that in time issues will occur with a certain percentage. I think the chances increase with the more product one has and naturally the size of the deformities will be greater with the more one has injected.

www.urologyannals.com/viewimage.asp?img=..._3_181_102672_u9.jpg

3.bp.blogspot.com/-k3lUnuOLJ8s/T6IOcLDsI..._0o/s1600/244740.jpg

This guy has pretty big lumps and he had just 20cc of Metacril injected.

penismetacrilato.blogspot.co.uk/p/fotos.html

According to Prof Lemperle, granulomas tend to swell to 3-5 times the size of the implant. So that alone tells us that if things go badly, the deformities will be more obvious the more PMMA they have. So a guy with 50cc-60cc of PMMA, can easily have lumps 3 times the size of the guy in the link above, similar to those seen with other permanent injectables.

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276723395

Ouch, I have 69cc. Why is this the first time I have seen those pictures?!

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276723526

Thanks for your words and for the photos, hoddle10. That set my head straight.

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276723608

Sizemic wrote: Ouch, I have 69cc. Why is this the first time I have seen those pictures?!

The first two wont have been posted as they aren\'t from PMMA, but just demonstrate what granulomas look like.

The Metacril photo is on a blog that has been posted several times.

I didn\'t mean to scare you or anyone else, but just don\'t think it\'s wise not to point out the scale of problem is likely to escalate with the amount injected.

From the information we have available it seems the incidence rate with PMMA is low, so there is no need to freak out and think that is going to happen to you. But at the same time, I think guys need to show more caution and be aware that the greater amount one has, the harder things will to be to fix or live with.

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276725605

Thanks for the reality check...I was already leaning towards a lower concentrate and this may have solidified my decision.

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276726324

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Just read that blog, you got the penis pic from. It has a lot of guys complaining that they lost sensitivity, nearly an Inch in length and their penises are swollen. It was done by a doctor called

Bayard? But I am wondering if some of the posts are from the same guy who owns the blog?
Any guys here lost sensitivity, length or are swollen all the time? Maybe it has to do with that doctors technique?

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276728304

@Sizemic,

In the above Metacrill penile photos :- What you see are lumps (and not f.b. granulomas) which is due to clumping of the PMMA beads ( bad technique , poor early post-injection instructions e.g. massaging, the experience of the doctor , the conc. of the PMMA product and etc.) and these lumps you will notice them much earlier (e.g. earlier < 6 months) and usually deeper than the FBG ( e.g. > 6 months -5 years) and the skin has a normal color and not painful.

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276728451

I agree with you hoddle a bigger volume and esp. a higher conc. PMMA injected can cause nodules and lumps more than a smaller volume with a lower conc. .

N.B. \" Also my advice to everyone who is going for PMMA penile bioplasty to delay his touch-ups much longer i.e. > 2 years and imo even much longer e.g. after 3-4 years \" .

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276731811

smartman wrote: @Sizemic,

In the above Metacrill penile photos :- What you see are lumps (and not f.b. granulomas) which is due to clumping of the PMMA beads ( bad technique , poor early post-injection instructions e.g. massaging, the experience of the doctor , the conc. of the PMMA product and etc.) and these lumps you will notice them much earlier (e.g. earlier < 6 months) and usually deeper than the FBG ( e.g. > 6 months -5 years) and the skin has a normal color and not painful.

This is an interesting point. When I\'ve seen photo\'s of granulomas in the face they are red and look painful. But nearly all the photos of seen of granulomas in other areas, such as the buttocks, there is little sign of redness. Some have mentioned discomfort when sitting or lying, but not much in the way of pain. I wonder if the redness is more apparent when the filler is injected into the dermis and not visible when injected into deeper layers.

Personally when I look at those photos, it doesn\'t look like clumping to me. It\'s hard to see exactly what is going on, but I think pretty much all the PMMA tissue is swollen. The skin isn\'t red, but is it normal when injected at a deeper level? Why would the skin be red? Maybe the dartos tissue is inflamed and we can\'t see it?

Obviously I\'m no Dr and you know far more about these things than I do. But from what I\'ve read, I don\'t see this as any difference between this and many of the silicone granulomas I\'ve seen. You are probably right and it could just be poor injection technique, but to my untrained eye, I see more of a general swelling than clumping.

the GSXR journey 11 years 2 months ago #1276915932

Here are some new pictures. A couple Flaccid, and a couple Erect. One is half mast, it is the one where you can see kind of close up and see the aesthetic issues I have. I am hoping for one last procedure, both for some extra Girth and to fix the issues.

the GSXR journey 11 years 2 months ago #1276916017

Here are some pictures that I modified. One has solid lines and that is the shape I would like to have, a bulked up wide cylinder. The other, I filled in the spots where I need more material to make my unit smooth. One can wish right?

the GSXR journey 11 years 2 months ago #1276916114

From the side, and from the side goal. I would like to have 6.5- 6.75 Inch Girth mid shaft. My mid shaft now is 6.15ish fluctuates here and there.