PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 11 years 7 months ago #1275159339

Day 2 swelling went down....Arnica works wonders.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 11 years 7 months ago #1275159370

Day 3... I will be taking pictures this week when I can get around to it with my wife. I am planning on going back for a 5th treatment. I am going to ask for 20 cc and 30%. Girth is addicting. By the way, my wife loves it.

the GSXR journey 11 years 7 months ago #1275159840

What are you hoping to measure out at once all healed? Looking good man! How many cc\'s are you at now total?

the GSXR journey 11 years 7 months ago #1275159873

\"I am really hoping for 6 1/2 midshaft. My magic number. If I do not meet that goal, I am thinking about going back for one more session and asking for 30 percent.\"

Got it! nice! I would love that size one day as well. Did you get 30% last time or 20%

the GSXR journey 11 years 7 months ago #1275159916

Hey Sizemic, I have a total of 54 ml or cc, I always forget what they measure in. It is a mix of 10, 20, 30 and 5 percent. It is mostly 20 percent though. I would like to get 30 percent this next time, I think it would make my Flaccid much larger and stop any sort of shrinkage. At the base I have 30 percent and it seems fine. My goal is 6 and a half mid shaft. I am about 6 and 1/4 midshaft right now. Its good, but I want more. I guess I am greedy.

the GSXR journey 11 years 7 months ago #1275161060

Congrats GSXR....5th session??? dude, you are as addicted as I am...I may go for the 4th but not sure.....

the GSXR journey 11 years 7 months ago #1275184025

man two words, pure addiction. haha.. looking good BTW. whats the difference between 20% and 30%? feels firmer? Please keep us updated!

the GSXR journey 11 years 6 months ago #1275597995

Hey GSXR, thanks for your post...I\'ve been up for a while reading all the post and your and a few others have been really helpful. I was wondering if you did a cost calculation for all the treatments...including travel. I\'m from the east coast and wanted to start saving for it? Also, I\'ve never been out of the states...so was the travel hard?

the GSXR journey 11 years 6 months ago #1275638295

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey GSXR, any recent pics? how are things going?

the GSXR journey 11 years 6 months ago #1275662651

Things are going good. The 30 percent is harder i think, which would probably make it larger in Flaccid. I will take new pictures here soon when I get a chance and I can convince the wife to help LOL. Shouldnt be hard, as long as i remember to take some pictures. I want one last round, of 30 percent. Yes I am addicted.

the GSXR journey 11 years 5 months ago #1275665016

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for the update keep us posted.

the GSXR journey 11 years 4 months ago #1276368304

Hey guys sorry I have been away for a while. Just enjoying life I guess. Here is a Flaccid shot from last night. We went to a clothing optional hot springs, and I was Hanging pretty low. My wife said I had the largest one there, although I wasnt naked most of the time, just in the changing room. She said when I was walking around, it was pretty floppy and that two of the girls in the locker room noticed. Maybe next time I will be naked during the whole hot springs experience and not just the changing rooms. I am still hoping for one more round, but am having a hard time convincing the wife.

the GSXR journey 11 years 4 months ago #1276369625

Happy things are Hanging & swinging well for you buddy, thanks for dropping in!

I\'d listen to the wife on this one. This stuff is difficult (or maybe even impossible without risking complication) to reverse, and your wife knows her anatomy well. Considering how excellent things are working for you now, perhaps you could consider \"PE Retirement,\" something incredibly elusive for the many of our members/readers. Ultimately the decision is yours. Thanks again, the first pioneer!

the GSXR journey 11 years 4 months ago #1276397671

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Damn GSXR thats quite the hog leg you are packing there brother. Best of luck with whatever you decide, but I\'m gonna go with SO here. Be happy with that monster and retire. Thanks for the update. Your experience has been an inspiration.

the GSXR journey 11 years 3 months ago #1276690852

Scheduled round 5. Going for 30%, 15-20ccs. Talked the wife into it. I am kind of an exhibitionist. Hoping to get some spots filled in and filled in behind the glans as well as more Girth throughout. Has anyone had injections on the bottom of the penis? Not directly on the urethra but on the sides?