PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 10 years 3 months ago #1281214497

I think the transition to the glans looks great, no ridges. Good for you. I hope Dr C can do that every time. 7.25\" mid shaft is very good. How does your wife like it? must be hard to go in initially?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 10 years 3 months ago #1281220100

It takes a little bit if work to get it in there but she absolutely loves it. She really enjoys the extra friction. She has not said that it is better than my original, however it does bring her to orgasm quicker. Visually she likes it better. Oral she hates because if the size so it\'s more of a tip job.

the GSXR journey 10 years 3 months ago #1281228277

amazing journy!! thanks for sharing this with us!!!!! what part of california are you from???? cheers!!!

the GSXR journey 10 years 3 months ago #1281267062

Gold Country

the GSXR journey 10 years 2 months ago #1281626013

I am from Northern california too... Keep sharing your photos!!! youre an inspiration to everyone in this group!!! cheers

the GSXR journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283986586

Just wanted to check in. Things are holding up fine, a few irregularities however nothing really bad. I am most likely going in for a touch up in a few months. Still swells after prolonged sex and hand jobs.

the GSXR journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283993386

Wow looking good buddy. I\'m just back from my 6th as well... seems as though we had almost identical 6th rounds in terms of cc\'s and 30% etc. I was thinking the other day... remember back in the day almost 4 years ago emailing back and forth? So crazy how different our lives are now. Have you scheduled your 7th yet?

What are you sitting at mid-shaft right now? I hope you don\'t mind but I went back a few pages and documented out a timeline of your 6th round (so I know what to expect somewhat)...

gsxr\'s 6th procedure:

Pre-procedure: you claimed 6.3\" - 6.5\" Girth

Nov. 2013

Day 0: Nov 13th: 15cc 30%
Day 2: Nov 15th: 7.3\" Girth swollen (+1\" to +0.8\")
Day 12: 25th: 6.75\" mid-shaft (no swelling still slight bruising) (+0.45\" to +0.25\")

Dec. 2013

Day 18: Dec 1st 6.75\" mid, 7.5\" base (+0.45\" to +0.25\"
Day 22: Dec 5th took a Flaccid shot and claim you feel collagen growth has begun and shared a pic (which looked like it had)

Jan. 2014

Day 66: Jan 19th post handjob swelling pic claim 0.25\" extra Girth due to swelling (7.25\") or (+0.95\" to +0.75\")

So are you sitting at 7\" mid-shaft right now? If that\'s the case you definitely gained your 0.75\" - 0.5\" you were hoping from round 6!

I\'m sitting at day 8 right now but I definitely feel like I am at my low point... bruising and swelling have definitely disappeared and I am only up about 0.25\" right now from where I went in... hoping to be up a full 0.5\" at the minimum.

the GSXR journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283997911

Hey Sizemic, yes I remember. Thanks for cheering me on. I will measure here in a couple of days, I am dieting and working out really hard right now so it has been a little smaller I think. It always amazes me how things like dehydration and stress can make the size fluctuate. I believe I am at a little over 6.75 mid shaft and then 7.5 at the base. Like I said I will get a good measure here in a few days. I have not scheduled round 7, but plan on it after the new year.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dende521

the GSXR journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283998488

Oh I can relate completely about weight loss and water retention affecting size... I lost 40 pounds recently and being in a depleted state and less hydrated I lost size as well about 0.25\" less. Funny thing was when I took a week off completely from working out and dieting I actually ended up 1/8th\" thicker than before I started dieting. With all the fatty foods etc.

I suspect with more PMMA the more it fluctuates based on those factors.

the GSXR journey 9 years 8 months ago #1283998581

It is especially noticeable after a night of drinking

the GSXR journey 9 years 3 months ago #1285831279

Sitting at mid shaft Erect Girth of 6.75. Would like to go back for a final round. Me and my wife really enjoyed 7.25 inches of Girth when I am swollen. Any ideas on ways to loosen the skin to make it more elastic for putting product in? I just ordered a pump. Also I think the Erect procedure seems interesting. I haven\'t had any issues with my unit and it\'s coming up on 4 years.

the GSXR journey 9 years 3 months ago #1285832466

gsxr7501941 wrote: Sitting at mid shaft Erect Girth of 6.75. Would like to go back for a final round. Me and my wife really enjoyed 7.25 inches of Girth when I am swollen. Any ideas on ways to loosen the skin to make it more elastic for putting product in? I just ordered a pump. Also I think the Erect procedure seems interesting. I haven\'t had any issues with my unit and it\'s coming up on 4 years.

Pumping is not good with a PMMA filled penis. It will disturb the fluids/collagen (a guess on my part) and will cause the penis to feel \"granny\" and will exaggerate any bumps you have. This has been my experience...

Good Luck!

the GSXR journey 9 years 3 months ago #1285835859

Same here...I do not recommend pumping after PMMA

the GSXR journey 9 years 3 months ago #1285979250

Your results are so impressive, amazing Girth definitely and your aesthetic is superb!Its amazing the change in it from the start of this thread, you posted a picture of your bulge after round (I think) and it was huge how does it look now 6 rounds in if you dont mind me asking?

the GSXR journey 9 years 3 months ago #1285984158

It probably looks a lot bigger, however It is normal for me now so I got used to it haha. I will try to take a picture in some underwear and post it.