PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: the GSXR journey

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280340103

Did you take a Cialas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280340172

Yes I did. I kept getting hard on the flight home. LOL. It was almost like being 16 again, anything and everything set that thing off.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280340427

did u lost length due to PMMA? its looks a little shorter than when it was skinnier.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280343416

dcpimpin12 wrote: did u lost length due to PMMA? its looks a little shorter than when it was skinnier.

Everyone knows that when you enhance Girth its gives the perception that length is lost. I cant say if he actually lost or not, but if you take a 6ft tall man who weighs 200lbs and compare him to a 6ft man who weighs 300lbs, the 200 guy is going to appear taller.

I belive this is the case here as well.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280345112

I measured my length at 6.1 this morning at non bone pressed. Which is about average for me. My groin is extremely tender so I will not measure bone pressed for a few days. I also have gained a little weight so I have a larger fat pad than ever. We will see where I pan out on length after I lose a few pounds in the next couple months. My wife would trade length for Girth any day, so for me it wouldn\'t be a bad thing. She is short asian woman and cannot take very deep, that cervix is not too far in there. But damn she takes that Girth like its nothing. And yes it is kind of an illusion as well, I am 7.3 Inch Girth mid shaft in those pictures.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280347826

Wife took these this morning

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280348421

damn dude, that looks like a beer can. Im jealous as hell!

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280349054

Small hands FTW!!!

Nothing like a huge set of woman hands to emasculate you!!! My wife has basketball player type hands......

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280352433

thehulk wrote: Small hands FTW!!!

Nothing like a huge set of woman hands to emasculate you!!! My wife has basketball player type hands......

LMAOOO!!!

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280474218

11 days post op. All swelling gone. Still bruised. Can feel the product. Probably no collagen growth yet. Still a little bruised. Had sex for the first time. I am sitting at over 6.75 mid shaft when Erect. My wife loved it. I warmed her up good before hand and she had no issues. She was done quick and so was I. Visually it was awesome. The one thing we did notice is that sex with this large of a Girth caused her to fart a bunch and also when I pulled out she had a lot of air inside of her vagina. Poor girl.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280486820

Good to know the extra Girth is working well for you. Your wife may be getting used to the extra Girth so she is relaxing her muscles and as a result air can get trapped in as you go in and out, or when in certain positions like doggy style and so on. When this happens to me when having sex with a small Asian lady, I ask the girl to squeeze her vagina hence no more air and it feels better for both of us. Just a suggestion.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280492563

Thanks man. I have never had this issue before lol. Will post some more pictures soon.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280553593

18 days post op. 6.75 mid shaft Erect. 7.5 base Erect. Taper is nice. Have an interesting bulge on the bottom side, where the PMMA ends and cannot go any farther. I will try to take some pictures soon. Vascularity has come back, it\'s always fun to see the new veins forming. Had a little bit of the itch so far but not much. So far I am satisfied, I will probably go back for a touch up to fill in some uneven spots.

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280555647

gsxr7501941 wrote: 18 days post op. 6.75 mid shaft Erect. 7.5 base Erect. Taper is nice. Have an interesting bulge on the bottom side, where the PMMA ends and cannot go any farther. I will try to take some pictures soon. Vascularity has come back, it\'s always fun to see the new veins forming. Had a little bit of the itch so far but not much. So far I am satisfied, I will probably go back for a touch up to fill in some uneven spots.

Glad to hear you are healing well brother. Keep us posted!

the GSXR journey 10 years 5 months ago #1280559087

gsxr7501941 wrote: 11 days post op. All swelling gone. Still bruised. Can feel the product. Probably no collagen growth yet. Still a little bruised. Had sex for the first time. I am sitting at over 6.75 mid shaft when Erect. My wife loved it. I warmed her up good before hand and she had no issues. She was done quick and so was I. Visually it was awesome. The one thing we did notice is that sex with this large of a Girth caused her to fart a bunch and also when I pulled out she had a lot of air inside of her vagina. Poor girl.

Is this \"farting\" you\'re talking about coming from her vagina (queefing)? If so, It\'s possible she is post orgasm..the air is expelled as the vagina returns to its prearoused state.